• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is all cannabis in the UK crap? That's my experience. ?

Oh, never mind...just saw your post about this. What is it about bubble hash/iceolator hash that makes it different to regular hash?

Oh, never mind...just saw your post about this. What is it about bubble hash/iceolator hash that makes it different to regular hash?

Iceolator/bubble hash is made by extracting the resin using ice n water rather than the traditional dry sieved method like the Moroccans use,

It's a purer cleaner product, usually way stronger :)

Its extracted using cold water and ice. The resin becomes brittle with the cold..is dislodged using a paint mixer etc into the water then sieved out using screens. It makes very potent hash..it looses some taste and smell due to some of the terpenoids being soluable.

Its extracted using cold water and ice. The resin becomes brittle with the cold..is dislodged using a paint mixer etc into the water then sieved out using screens. It makes very potent hash..it looses some taste and smell due to some of the terpenoids being soluable.

Is it harsh on the throat and lungs?

Is it harsh on the throat and lungs?
It can certainly make you cough due to the resin content but its not harsh in my experience and i have made a lot of bubble over the years. Its all i smoked for ages..

stim = stimulant, i.e. speed.

So about 90% of this sub-forum.

Mmmm stimz!!!!
Get in my body via any orofice you dirty nasty lovely chems!

Btw - wax is lovely especially if vaped