• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is all cannabis in the UK crap? That's my experience. ?

420gal

Greenlighter
Hi....American here...moved to the UK....have found that the pot in the UK is WAY less potent and rough on the throat and lungs...is this really the case? Does the U.S. Really have the best weed??

Plenty of crap weed in the US too that's my experience, plenty good too depends where you get it.

Find a better dealer. If you're buying 20 bags from chavs then you're gonna get shit. There's really high quality weed everywhere these days, you just need to find the right people.

Echo the above sentiments, I've had weed that was just as powerful as Cali or Amsterdam.

Hi....American here...moved to the UK....have found that the pot in the UK is WAY less potent and rough on the throat and lungs...is this really the case? Does the U.S. Really have the best weed??

Which country of the UK are you living in, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm in Northern Ireland and the quality of cannabis is usually very poor unless you're willing to pay more or know the person growing it. Unfortunately, there's quite a lot of crap weed grown poorly by Chinese organised crime groups. It is often weak, uncured, with too much moisture.

You should count yourself lucky that you weren't here about 15 years ago when most of what was being smoked was even lower quality resin called 'soapbar'.

All that shit grown under lights - cant stand it to strong but not in a good way and the crims use noxious chems to increase growth. give me sensi or african weed - or good Indian/morracan hash. I gave up smoking dope years ago now as 'skunk' is 90% of the market now and all the folks i knew who had proper smoke i lost touch with yonks ago.

Yes. Yes it is. Go back to the USA where it is all wonderful. ;)

Even better, if you think US weed is so superior import some seeds and set up in competition with the local growers. I'm sure nobody would object to more high quality grow being available : P

Even better, if you think US weed is so superior import some seeds and set up in competition with the local growers. I'm sure nobody would object to more high quality grow being available : P

Spot on! Unfortunately the UK is renowned for shit drugs, so sort it or suck it... ;)

All that shit grown under lights - cant stand it to strong but not in a good way and the crims use noxious chems to increase growth. give me sensi or african weed - or good Indian/morracan hash. I gave up smoking dope years ago now as 'skunk' is 90% of the market now and all the folks i knew who had proper smoke i lost touch with yonks ago.

Chem fert's are fine as long as you flush em out for min 3/4 weeks before harvest, I prefer using organic but i've had excellent results using chems

As for uk weed being shite. it's all dependent on the grower/dealer, theres amazing stuff and theres shite

Which country of the UK are you living in, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm in Northern Ireland and the quality of cannabis is usually very poor unless you're willing to pay more or know the person growing it. Unfortunately, there's quite a lot of crap weed grown poorly by Chinese organised crime groups. It is often weak, uncured, with too much moisture.

You should count yourself lucky that you weren't here about 15 years ago when most of what was being smoked was even lower quality resin called 'soapbar'.

Thanks....I'm outside London!

Depends who you know. The connections and friends I have we are a big circle of growers and sellers. Usually if they smoke it too they won't be selling shit. Then there's the younger sister coming up selling shit they've just been given to sell they just want to make a bit of money no matter how. It's all about who you know

Depends who you know. The connections and friends I have we are a big circle of growers and sellers. Usually if they smoke it too they won't be selling shit. Then there's the younger sister coming up selling shit they've just been given to sell they just want to make a bit of money no matter how. It's all about who you know

thats the problem...I'm not in the know...unwired.