• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is all cannabis in the UK crap? That's my experience. ?

I'm in Sheffield and I've been smoking top quality shit for a couple of years. At the minute, I've got a Q of Blues, a Q of Lemon Haze and a few grams of honey hash. There's also some good Caramello doing the rounds.

You're fuckin lovin it you duurty bitch ain'tcha?

Sounds like it - I'm currently dipping my nipples in the most viscous of honey oil. If only there were some sort of gal who was into 420 who could lick it all off...ah well.

I'm in Sheffield and I've been smoking top quality shit for a couple of years. At the minute, I've got a Q of Blues, a Q of Lemon Haze and a few grams of honey hash. There's also some good Caramello doing the rounds.

Lucky lucky you...enjoy!

I wonder if that lemon haze is from the same source as the lemon haze I got a few weeks back, seeing as how you're not too far from me.

I wonder if that lemon haze is from the same source as the lemon haze I got a few weeks back, seeing as how you're not too far from me.

Quite possible, as it's not the most common strain around these days. You should source some Sheffield Blues, a very, very nice indica.

Sounds like it - I'm currently dipping my nipples in the most viscous of honey oil. If only there were some sort of gal who was into 420 who could lick it all off...ah well.

You're a bit of a brazen hussy aren't you pal? You were hitting onto me the other day now you're trying it on with 420. Like yer style ;)

Ordered my first ever iceolator hash and wax....can't wait to try it! Any tips or advice from you seasoned folk?

0pIPTeP.jpg

I know what you mean about shit weed in the UK, 420gal... Just look at this crap I have to put up with :(!

Ordered my first ever iceolator hash and wax....can't wait to try it! Any tips or advice from you seasoned folk?
Get a decent pipe. Use a screen...make sure you burn the screen beforehand to remove any nasty shit..placeca small chunk of bubble (about match head size if its any good) on the screen but flatten it out first. Hold the flame near it but not on it and smoke away. Rinse and repeat till satusfied.

Get a decent pipe. Use a screen...make sure you burn the screen beforehand to remove any nasty shit..placeca small chunk of bubble (about match head size if its any good) on the screen but flatten it out first. Hold the flame near it but not on it and smoke away. Rinse and repeat till satusfied.

Oh, shoot...what kind of pipe? I'll have to mail order one quick then. I thought I could just sprinkle some in a joint, no?

Oh, shoot...what kind of pipe? I'll have to mail order one quick then. I thought I could just sprinkle some in a joint, no?
You can do that. Make the bits as small as you can. Its not as efficient as a pipe though. Any decent pipe will do. I had a fancy glass one ( not the meth pipe type) which was great.

You can do that. Make the bits as small as you can. Its not as efficient as a pipe though. Any decent pipe will do. I had a fancy glass one ( not the meth pipe type) which was great.

And what about the iceolator....sprinkled into a joint ok?