• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is all cannabis in the UK crap? That's my experience. ?

My best advice would be to make good friends :) it's not hard to find in the UK no matter what corner your in. It's everywhere these days. I'm suprise it isn't legal tbh.

here i was thinking maybe i could exploit this poor gal, thanks for taking it off topic a-holes. bai.

I'm just imagining the two of you doing that scene from lady and the tramp but both vaping off the same piece of foil instead of eating spaghetti now : P

Well you could always join me in a ghetto-rigged glass blown pipe apparatus with two tubes....?

Didn't know this was a hit site...thought we are all likeminded folk befriending one another, my looks shouldn't matter...even though they're hot! Haha

Cheese or Haze

Cheese or Haze

Cheese or Haze

I've actually noticed it get better recently - some beautiful buds around, much more like the stuff you see the Americans smoking.

Cheese or Haze

Cheese or Haze

Cheese or Haze

I've actually noticed it get better recently - some beautiful buds around, much more like the stuff you see the Americans smoking.

I agree. The deals are still shit round my way (£20 for 1.5g), but the quality has improved massively over the last few years.

To be honest I reckon it's the middle men that create most of the shite quality. I mean shit bud will always be shit bud but good bud can also be turned in to shit bud...for example the number of times I get really nice, solid buds of Cheese only to notice that the crystals have been fucking sieved off. You can't grow buds like that without there being crystals all over it - someone shakes it off and I blame the middle men. Could be wrong though.

Then there's the really nice "import" that looks like it was once beautiful nice buds - until someone vacuum sealed the living hell out of it again and again until it arrives in your hands flat as a pancake and all fucked up.

Yeh, a lot of the kiddy dealers in my town pre-grind it to fluff it up and make the bags look bigger (and also results in a loss of trichomes), but bypass these cunts and the weed is really rather good.