Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Intervention

Is it possible they changed the ending for a 're-airing' of the episode? Maybe at the time of the second showing he had been clean for a month, but when it originally aired, he was using and staying with the friend?

I have no clue to be honest, but it kind of makes sense if they're going to re-air an episode they might update the status of the user.

MrCream said:
http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledyz9.jpg

how mine ended. Shows obviously fake if there are 2 endings completely different.

Thats the ending I was expecting to see but I just watched it Friday and the ending said he's been clean ever since he got kicked out of rehab and that the intervention saved his life. I was like yeah fucking right. His dumbass couldnt even handle a couple months in rehab let alone stay off meth. Considering he was IV'ing the shit. Id say he needs AT LEAST 6 months inpatient more likely a year to realize the damage done and quit completely. His whiny bitch ass couldnt handle a month in rehab.

Last edited:
I still have qualms about the ethics behind this show.. but I must say the episode with the alcoholic mother of 4, Sylvia, hit me way harder than any other I had seen before. Anyone else catch this? Did you think it was tougher to watch? Or do you think one's personal experience probably effects how they react to the particular issue?

^^i've seen sylvia's episode a couple of times. i distinctly remember her, and i don't remember the details about many of the other people on the show. i guess that tells you something. it was hard to see someone who once had so much sobbing and falling all over the place. and all the people around her were SO sweet- her mother, aunt, boss, etc. she's not your stereotypical alcoholic at all, and so maybe that's why her story is so touching- it makes you realize that ANYONE can be an addict.

that show is a fucking travesty....everytime i watch it, it sends a cold chill up my spine. you have those dumb fuck counselors whos JOB it is to tell you how much your family loves you, and how ppl care. they dont know you...they dont know how you feel...they get paid to say that bullshit.

it pisses me off that they set up some intervention and trick the person to go, just so their family and some counselor who doesnt even know them, can tell them whats best for them. its fucking bullshit...

drug counselors are the worst....well, most of them are.

i had this one who tried some BS like "ill be the voice of your addiction...and im going to try and get you addicted again." it went on like "c'mon, you can get high one more time"...i played along for a minute before i said this is fucking rediculous. are you serious lady?

so yeah, intervention SUCKS. the show and everything about it. they make a mockery for the sake of ratings...i know the ppl agree to be on the show, but they never know they are going to an intervention.

my fav episode is "christie" the meth head tittie dancer who runs around the house and yard completely naked.

they devoted an entire episode to her....

man, that girl was off the hook.

i love how in like every intervention they say that at a certain age that person started smoking weed....is that a bad thing lol

good show.

5/5 stars.

it's not on much anymore though... makes me sad...I WANT MORE!

They should put out a show about responsible drug use and its advantages. Of course that wouldn't get any ratings...

I went to high school with Brian, the meth addicted male prostitute from season one. If you had asked me in high school what I thought he would be doing in six years I probably would have told you he would be a meth addicted male prostitute but it was still jarring to see it played out on TV.

37047734 said:
I went to high school with Brian, the meth addicted male prostitute from season one. If you had asked me in high school what I thought he would be doing in six years I probably would have told you he would be a meth addicted male prostitute but it was still jarring to see it played out on TV.
that's fuckin hilarious

anyone seen the one with the lady that slept with the bottle of mouthwash?
if you're gonna be an alcy, do it right.

does anyone have torrents or links for this show? besides A&E website

who saw the latest one with 'john t aka doctor doom!' former track star, career ending injury turned raver/dj ? u can watch it on youtube, just browse the users profile that 'itsjustme' linked above.

l_75b68081e46a0d763fe5cfcdfc06cbfa.jpg

he caught madd fame off the show peep his myspace http://www.myspace.com/doctordoomdnb

"You gotta CopyRight Your 12- step Program Kid!" ROFL

^ is that guy any good?

because if his music is anything like his personality, he is the worst DJ in the world.

I think it's totally stupid that he's wearing a Stop Snitchin shirt. I see the appeal (hell, I'd like to wear one), but I don't think DJ Doom n Gloom is really representin Bmore or New York or wherever it came from. 8)

pennywise said:
^ is that guy any good?

because if his music is anything like his personality, he is the worst DJ in the world.

Yeah, he did come off as kind of an asshole.

They should have showed a clip of him after getting clean to see if he seemed any different.

The week before was pretty good with Treesa, the former NCAA champion shot-putter, who tested positive for coke before the 2000 Olympic Trials. It would be cool to see her make it back to the pro ranks, probably has a few more years where she could make it happen.

As has been mentioned on this thread, the Cristy episode was the best. She laughed her whole way through her intervention.