• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Injecting street heroin - a step too far?

The problem I use to have, and OD'd as a result was having a hit thinking it was a bit meh and then doing another and falling over ....always the greedy one ; )

The problem I use to have, and OD'd as a result was having a hit thinking it was a bit meh and then doing another and falling over ....always the greedy one ; )
Heya Blondin, same here. I remember doing 25mg of pharmaceutical diacetylmorphine then thinking, “ah that’s not bad but I could do with some more”. Next thing I’m hunched over my phone with hives crawling up my neck and my heart rate through the roof wondering when I should hit call on a 999 dial. Good times.

I’ll tend to push the plunger half to 2/3 of the way in and wait till it hits to then push the rest. These days I can’t wait till I smoke it to test it, such is addiction. Thankfully I only ever lapse these days and for just a day or so before pulling out.

I was reading about Peaches Geldof and it said the stuff she was something like 60% more pure than usual and it just wiped her out.

...getting a taste of pure is my fucking holy grail of drug consumption
I honestly don't think it would be that good.

I've only done Medical grade Morphine but I "found my feet" with it (done it several times & felt the drug out) & it just felt "too clean"
I'd do it again but if I had the chance to do some #3 off the street I'd pick that first.

getting a taste of pure is my fucking holy grail of drug consumption
It's like when you smoke really clean cocaine washed into crack, the pure-ish stuff feels NOTHING like the crap you buy off the street & it's a whole new drug all together, it takes your head off & in a way I prefer my crack a bit cut with "magic" (which I think is a-PVP)

Things too clean are just too...........clean I guess.

As much as I like getting blotto, I have always drawn the line at injecting heroin into the vein under my cock (or anywhere else). D you have similar feelings or were you happy to slam that motherfucker regardless? I always have visions of some Pakistani goatherder cutting the dope with scrapings off the bottom of his sandals.

Please never do. Remember Evads funeral? I do. Keep it acid.

I acquired morphine bottles two years back, like ten iirc. The first time was 25mg and it wasn't working so I had a joint and a line of ket.

A warm, gluey blanket was over me and thoughts popped in ans morphine said how oh they didn't matter. Then my higher ket self spoke and revealed a cruel, seductive temptress who was full of lies. I vowed never to fall to it.

That said, I still smashed the ten bottles and the tramadol too, no withdrawal. I think i naturally tapered as I went through the bottles tbh.

(My mates girlfriend knew an addict who died due to illness, the police told her to sort/bim his meds, which obviously fell to me)

I was reading about Peaches Geldof and it said the stuff she was something like 60% more pure than usual and it just wiped her out.
My overriding question is why on earth you were reading about Peaches Geldof. Unless there were smacky pics you could laugh out loud to (knock one out to).

I honestly don't think it would be that good.

I've only done Medical grade Morphine but I "found my feet" with it (done it several times & felt the drug out) & it just felt "too clean"
I'd do it again but if I had the chance to do some #3 off the street I'd pick that first.
I've had morphine and it makes me insanely itchy.

... It's #3 all the way round here but it's rarely good quality.

The same question remains if you replace “Peaches” for “Bob”.

He’s nudged me over the edge more than once before.

I've just realised this is deeper than a gentle gibe and I love it. The mind of Ismene: why the fuck was he reading that. Class.

.... been there, done that & wiped my sorry arse with the T-shirt.

All hail Saint Naloxone XD

it just felt "too clean"
That's interesting.

I have to say on consideration, if I could get hold of pure pharma stuff that's ready to inject as is, I'd miss the dirty little ritual of having to mix up.
... Add a little bit of this and a little bit of that, watch the flame lick the spoon, drop in your filter to draw up; all that perfunctory mundane alchemy which is a whole act in itself.