• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Injecting street heroin - a step too far?

midazolam you fucker @LoginNotSecure ;)
Those private quacks are so tight fisted, I offer cash as I am in pain, horrific pain you understand & NOT one quack would write even for £150!!!!

I would do it if I were in Europe like you folks. Here in Canada I used to but would never do it now, too much fentanyl around.

So the needle is a good hit then? Better than snorting/smoking? When Im rushing on my run and I feel like jesus son..
For definite. If it's good then it's like a wave of heat washing through your body, and you get a feeling of overwhelming pleasure / joy whatever you wanna call it, it's both a mental and a physical thing at once, you just feel great. There's been a few times it's had me legit catch my breath.

(Of course you don't get the peak exprience every time, the shit's gotta be decent, the dose has to be just right, your tolerance can't be too high... and trying to get it is what keeps you coming back for more. That's where all the fun of being a heroin junkie starts XD)

Too much shit quality
I have never slammed any gear, only smoked it (occasionally snorted but, meh).
It's definitely best not to do it at all! But seeing as that isn't a tactic here, I hope you're doing well Ismene.
I've been having lapses (which for some reason I find much worse than relapses) every couple of weeks and it SUUUUUUCKS!
But - I would still argue that it's better to smoke a bit of H now and again than drink every weekend. My own opinion.

Never found it an addictive drug at all - the high isn't good enough. Certainly not to anyone familiar with psychedelics. I've taken it every night for a fortnight and then dropped it for another year. Just doesn't do it for me.
Wish it was for everyone like that. Some people just get hooked more easy then others. My needle phobia and believe that its a step to far both prevent me from using this ROA.

Recently after a binge of o-DSMT I broke my Clavicula bone ( could have been the other way around, it was a hazy period ) and was prescribed Oxycodone max 30 mg a day, I took less then that. 84 5mg tablets, and it just didn't live up to what I thought. Stopped without withdrawal's.

On the other side my Alcohol addiction and WD's were pretty rough and the most severe I ever had from any other addicting substance (GHB/ Kratom/ Methoxetamine).

I am still fighting cravings from time to time. Something Opoid's lacked in my case, but I used 1 month max. So that had some influence preventing addiction, but you know when its time to quite. With Alcohol that seemed impossible.

Last edited:
@Ismene2

You say "Never found it an addictive drug at all - the high isn't good enough. Certainly not to anyone familiar with psychedelics." so what psychedelics you talking about?

N, N-DMT smoked is sssooo different to a Heroin high & I welcome anyone to take 3C-Escaline & NOT want some smack at the end of it.
I've done a fair few RC's of obscure nature so I'm more than eager to hear you clear this point up.

@Ismene2

You say "Never found it an addictive drug at all - the high isn't good enough. Certainly not to anyone familiar with psychedelics." so what psychedelics you talking about?

N, N-DMT smoked is sssooo different to a Heroin high & I welcome anyone to take 3C-Escaline & NOT want some smack at the end of it.
I've done a fair few RC's of obscure nature so I'm more than eager to hear you clear this point up.

Mushrooms, DS LSD, 4aco-dmt, that's about the main ones. Oral DMT is great too but it punishes you with nausea.

Mushrooms, DS LSD, 4aco-dmt, that's about the main ones. Oral DMT is great too but it punishes you with nausea.
4-AcO-DMT isn't nice, mushrooms my arse!!!!
My vendor was in Spain for it 😉

I was glad to smoke smack after a dose of that.

How much 4aco did you take? Just a little bit? You have to load that motherlicker up to 50-100mg and more to get the full explosion. It's ayahuasca in powder with zero nausea.

I'm thinking about ordering a gram of smack for my bi-annual smackfest! Last gram I got was £60 a gram with a load of brickdust in it - put me off for a year or two. Said it was "right off the brick" (I think he was being ironic cos it was right off a fucking housebrick...)

Ismene2 if you just smoke or snort a bit of gear, it may be a safer and wiser choice to get some dihydrocodeine or morphine pills, or something else less prone to knock offs than oxy (although they're the only 2 decent examples I can think of) than brown

Although knock offs are always a risk. And smoking H if your technique is okay - just never forget it can bite you in the arse at any tiiiimmme...*waves dirty, homeless, fingerless-glove laden fingers in the air in spooky manner*

Wish I had your restraint in using twice a year. Instead I'm Mr Methadone.

How much 4aco did you take? Just a little bit? You have to load that motherlicker up to 50-100mg and more to get the full explosion. It's ayahuasca in powder with zero nausea.

I'm thinking about ordering a gram of smack for my bi-annual smackfest! Last gram I got was £60 a gram with a load of brickdust in it - put me off for a year or two. Said it was "right off the brick" (I think he was being ironic cos it was right off a fucking housebrick...)
60mg of 4-AcO-DMT the first time then I did 85mg.