• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

incest (consenting) does it bother you?

wow, you have gone to defending eating shit to now bringing up abortions. If you add circumcision you might actually complete the troll thread trilogy

Chewing with your mouth open and not washing your hands after using the toilet are also denying people the right to choose but it is a slow boat to damnation if we let our standards slip that far too.

Hey man, sorry to point out so many inconsistencies in your belief system. I understand if you don't feel confident defending your own ideas. Don't blame me for it though. I made relevant points. If they aren't relevant, how about telling me why they aren't?

I don't make the rules, but as a member of society I simply enforce them. Nothing right about having an abortion, but sometimes terrible things are the least wrong option.

For me birth defects are not my primary reason for not being pro incest. If it was I would probably start with introducing a parenting licence on regular non related cretins who choose to breed also.

Yes it is. But then again, denying ANYone their true love is cruel.

What if my true love is a baby I murdered with a hammer? That should be ok right? I mean after all you said it's wrong to deny anyone their true love, and animals often kill each other in the wild.

What if my true love is a baby I murdered with a hammer? That should be ok right? I mean after all you said it's wrong to deny anyone their true love, and animals often kill each other in the wild.

Consent. Anything else?

If memory serves me right there was a person that consented and paid to be murdered and cannibalized. Does that mean it's ok since they consented?

Yes. Yes it does. If two people want to participate in that kind of thing what business is it of mine? Doesn't mean shit to me.

It doesn't mean shit to you because it doesn't affect you directly. But what you seem to not be able to grasp is that there is also something to be said for protecting people and society in general. That's why murder and incest is illegal, you can't drive 100mph in a school zone or fire weapons within the city limit. What if it turned out the person that consented to being murdered and cannibalized was later found out to have a mental illness? Would you still be saying the same thing if you knew them? What if they were your son or daughter? There's a reason why a lot of laws are in place. I would much rather live where society has some norms like it's not ok to be cannibalized or have your uncle fuck you than a place full of pedophiles, shit eaters, and people having a threesome with their dog and uncle while their deformed relatives sat around and watched while shooting meth.

Last edited:
Homosexuality =/= incest
Incest is a particular attraction to a family member, while homosexuality is an orientation. Denying the unhealthy attraction to particular family members is justifiable because of the billions of other options out there. Denying a homosexual (who cannot feel contently in love with the opposite sex) their orientation is cruel because it denies them not only of a particular interest, but their entire life of love.
That's just an opinion.

Also incest may not necessarily involve two consensual adults like homosexuality.

And this is because the poster wanted us to endorse raping his sister, and homosexuals never commit rape.

homosexuality has no more impact on society then celibacy.
That's debatable. Last time I checked, there are more gay rights than there used to be. Gay people are getting married. Gay people are, generally, accepted in society. That's not the society I grew up in. Who started that ball rolling, if not gays?

nuttynutskin said:
What if it turned out the person that consented to being murdered and cannibalized was later found out to have a mental illness?

A person with such a severe mental illness cannot give consent. If such a situation were to happen it would be tragic in the same way that a mentally ill person being killed in prison would be tragic. Either of those incidents though would be a reflection of our shitty healthcare system/judicial system and nothing else. And not that I haven't said this 10 times already, but children can't give consent either. So if you attack/take advantage of a disturbed person or a child, you become the aggressor and you would be punished accordingly.

My point was there are laws against certain things for a reason, and murder is wrong whether consensual or not just like incest.

And as far as murder I think it's a fair assumption that anyone that pays to be murdered and cannibalized has some underlying mental problems. :\

Last edited:
Yeah, so about my mothers regime ...

I live alone with my single mum. She has always been a special woman, of the hippie, new age kind of type. There's no easy or sane way to say this, so I'll just say it. Whenever she wants to show me who's boss around the house, and whenever I've pissed her off somehow, it could be any random reason at all, she uses to pee on my face as punishment. She takes me to the bathroom, makes me lie down, pulls down her trousers and humiliates me in this manner. She uses to hold herself so it will take longer, and aims for different places, my lips, cheeks, between the eyes, etc. When she's done, she buttons up and marches out without a word, and I'm taking a shower. Now, she's never made me do anything, but could it be sexual in any way? She's been doing this for more or less five years now, until I, in an adult age, figured out it's far, far from normal. Afterwards she uses to gloat and tease me with it, and elseway act like nothing happened. I just can't understand her motivation for this, apart from being crazy in the head. And I suppose it would be nice to tell her to stop, without her flying off the handle. (No I don't want to report her to the police or anything, crazy or not she is my mum) I've tried asking her about it, and appearantly it's part of some goddess worship. That is to say, a woman can do anything she wants with her son. She says that if I'm regularly humiliated by the first womanly figure in my life, I will be inclined to understand who is the superior sex, and treat women better. She also says that she feels really empowered doing it. She's read about several other women making their sons go through gestures of superiority like that, and claims it's done out of love, not of anger. It's just that ... her feeling powerful and all, I can't help but think it's a sexual part.

My point was there are laws against certain things for a reason, and murder is wrong whether consensual or not just like incest.

And as far as murder I think it's a fair assumption that anyone that pays to be murdered and cannibalized has some underlying mental problems. :\

Uhm. So if its law, theres a good "reason" for it? Like segregation? Man made laws do not reflect truth, they are just a snapshot of however fucked up our society happens to be at a given moment in time. Perhaps the person asking to be murdered and eaten has mental problems, but the person granting their wish probably has them too, so who can you blame really? Our mental health system you say? Why yes, you are correct sir. I didn't say all that was right I just said it doesn't affect me so I'm not going to impose my morals on someone when it makes no difference as far as I'm concerned.

@alestar: so which of these other accounts are yours? Why make an alias the mods obviously don't care about trolling in this thread so why go to the trouble?

Last edited:
@alestar: so which of these other accounts are yours? Why make an alias the mods obviously don't care about trolling in this thread so why go to the trouble?

Actually this is my only account. I haven't followed the discussion, so I don't know what's going on there. I just wanted to ask about something I and I suppose others find borderline in relation to the subject ...

Uhm. So if its law, theres a good "reason" for it? Like segregation? Man made laws do not reflect truth, they are just a snapshot of however fucked up our society happens to be at a given moment in time.

Lol... if you notice I didn't say ALL LAWS. Just the ones like oh, IDK making murder, rape, and shit like that illegal.

Perhaps the person asking to be murdered and eaten has mental problems, but the person granting their wish probably has them too, so who can you blame really?

So then it's not really consensual and you're contradicting yourself.

Our mental health system you say? Why yes, you are correct sir. I didn't say all that was right I just said it doesn't affect me so I'm not going to impose my morals on someone when it makes no difference as far as I'm concerned.

That's like saying I'm not affected personally by sexual abuse so therefore there doesn't need to be any laws against it.

Alestar was directed to post here when his thread was closed a little while ago. I feel awful for you, if this is truly happening your mother is a very sick woman. I know there are people with urination fetishes but that's no way to "punish" your child. Find a way to get out of that home, run away and go stay with a relative.

Yea...plus a fucking shit load of people who think this thread is vial.

Where's Jerry?

You must like it to some degree, you keep coming back :p

Alistair, it sounds to me like your mother has some very deep psychological problems and delusions. Perhaps underlying abuse issues of her own.
I suggest getting out of there. Seeing a counselor to help you with your feelings regarding the issue may be wise so one day hopefully you yourself do no end up being g abusive in some way.

Lol... if you notice I didn't say ALL LAWS. Just the ones like oh, IDK making murder, rape, and shit like that illegal.

You were implying that simply because something is a law that somehow validates the morality of the act. When you say 'these things are illegal for a reason' thats what you are saying. I see a huge difference between 'x is wrong therefore it is illegal' and 'x is illegal therefore it is wrong'.

nuttynutskin said:
So then it's not really consensual and you're contradicting yourself.

You're the one that brought up the asking to be murdered and eaten scenario, and the one that brought in the idea of mental illness. All I said from the beginning was that IF it was consensual then it doesn't bother me. If you say the person being murdered has a mental illness (which isnt clear, everyone that wants to die is not mentally ill), THEN i say, if A has mental illness and B does not, B is taking advantage of A and should therefore be punished. A is not in her right mind therefore A cannot give consent. Then I said in this situation, in all likelihood, there is a distinct possibility both parties could have a mental illness...therefore neither is in their right mind and neither is truly 100% liable. I don't see how any of that is a contradiction. If the conditions of the situation keep changing so might my response.

nuttynutskin said:
That's like saying I'm not affected personally by sexual abuse so therefore there doesn't need to be any laws against it.

Again, no. In the prototypical sexual abuse case A is an aggressor and B is a victim. The word 'abuse' to me clearly indicates one person is forcing their perceived authority over someone else. I don't consider a mutual consensual act of incest to be abuse, and from the beginning I have qualified it as such. I've never argued for non-consensual sex between family members (or non family members) because in that situation it is no longer exclusively incest, its rape as well. And if someone is being raped, or abused in any sense, that affects everyone. If you let something like that slide, you are diminishing the idea that a person in general has sovereignty over themselves and a fundamental right to exist peacefully. Such an idea sets a dangerous precedent for the society I am a part of so really it DOES affect me.

Alestar was directed to post here when his thread was closed a little while ago. I feel awful for you, if this is truly happening your mother is a very sick woman. I know there are people with urination fetishes but that's no way to "punish" your child. Find a way to get out of that home, run away and go stay with a relative.

Even IF his story is true (which its not) this thread very clearly says "incest (consenting)" right there in the title. Pretty evident from what he has said this has nothing to do with consensual incest. Would a post about gang rape belong in a thread called "sex (consensual) does it bother you?" Or, would it derail the entire discussion? I think it would derail the discussion...and its pretty clear that was his intent.

Last edited: