• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

incest (consenting) does it bother you?

I have secret documents but I swore to my source only to reveal them only to those who submit to me completely and leave the earth behind (and donate all their shit.)

heeee, brothers and sisters NO WAY JOSE, but with a cousin that is from far away and you only get to see a few times in your life, having sex, just sex seems ok to me, not marry her and put babies in her tummy though.

Ive been maintaining a sexual relationship with a cousin since 2007. We just like to hook up, party and have sex/fun.

The agenda of the global elite is to push the norms of sexuality further and further until there are none left. They swore an oath behind closed doors at Ivy League universities during the thralls of homosexual versions of bacchanals to tranform the earth in satans name so they may sit at his right hand in hell.

In short, if you approve of incest you're either Jezebel or Illuminati l.

Totes bro, the Lizard King told me personally that the rapture will happen this year. He said "Borc0014 the rapture is coming you need to repent bro" I was all "Its Birc0014 and how did you get in here". Then he gets all pissy and is like "You made me a key, like a month ago when I broke a back window trying to get in to give you your mind control injections". I thought about it for a minute and its seemed like something I would do so I said "My bad brah, I guess that does sound like me." Then I slowly opened the covers and was like "Get in here you big Bowzer looking motherfucker, I want to ride the dragon."

In Wisconsin (USA) you can marry your first cousin if one of the two gets fixed so they cannot reproduce

in certain countries first cousins marry. I know of such a couple and they have like 5 miscarriages and had to have IVF in order to have a kid. To me its gross. When there are so many people out there why would you want to mess with your family.
Forgot to quote my reply!

In Wisconsin (USA) you can marry your first cousin if one of the two gets fixed so they cannot reproduce

The idea of having any sexual encounter with a family member or extension, makes me think that there is something terribly wrong with the participants. This, coming from a woman who has had multiple molestations from mom's dad, rape by boyfriends as well as being given the date-rape drug by a 32 year old at 13 years old and having my virginity stolen from me. Someone who is fucking your brother/sister or anyone else who shares your genetic makeup, needs to seek therapy because I believe there is something going on much worse than a fantasy.

Last edited:
So long as both parties are adult and consenting I fail to see any wrong in what people do to and with each other. I am in a long term relationship with my second cousin. It's the best choice I ever made in life. However, societies attitude towards the subject as prevented me from ever disclosing the fact to anyone but my extended family who obviously all know. It's a shame I don't have the strength to just tell the world and deal with the consequences.

This... this I have a problem with. The idea of incest revolts me anyway, but this comparison is just offensive. How on earth could you possibly think that they are in any way comparable?

Totally agree ..homosexuality is just a different preference in which gender to mate with basically and also they may even be against incest ..

incest to me is gross , wrong and disturbes me but I don't like getting into other business as long as I can do as I wish like legalize all drugs lol but honestly incest has been around for possibly ever so maybe I'm wrong but I'll never come around on being against incest but again I won't kill anyone over it just even the idea of it disturbs me so much .

idk how ppl could do it though ..I at least understand homosexuality they were born liking men ok fine whatever more women available for me lol but your own family member ? That's not even something your born with and it would ABSOLUTELY BE PASSED DOWN IN A FAMILY (like they claim homosexuality would ....but this really could ).

think about it lets say you marry said sibling ..do you see it wrong when you have a kid and it reaches age to mess around together or your kids to mess with Eachother ?! Yuk ,sry always against it but again don't let me ruin your life what idk and don't see won't bother me as far as that goes ..

Definitely not something that I agree with.
I live in a small town but I have never been so desperate to consider a sexual encounter with one of my family members. I have some serious kinks but this definitely isn't one of them.
Different strokes for different folks I guess :)

Definitely not something that I agree with.
I live in a small town but I have never been so desperate to consider a sexual encounter with one of my family members. I have some serious kinks but this definitely isn't one of them.
Different strokes for different folks I guess :)

Exactly. I feel the same way..

my 2nd cousin is dating his sister... same mom and same dad. He's incarcerated right now, they only dated for like 2 months before he got arrested for all kinds of crimes. but they are still together and plan on going out more upon his release.
Most people in my fam blame their crack addiction for their incest, say it's messing with their heads.
But that girl is really sexy, can't blame my cous for wanting some of that. and it's not incestual for me to say that because i'm technically not related to her by blood, she's my 2nd cousin so.
and they do have common interest, so why not?
No, incest doesn't bother me.