• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

If you could get rid of one state,which would it be and why?

This thread should be renamed the " talk shit about Jersey and have lacey k plant her foot in your ass" thread. Seriously.

I say we get rid of God's waiting room---------Florida.

Given the way most people in the US drive, I don't think I'd want to live in a state where you weren't required to have insurance. I'll try to remember that if ever passing through NH on a road trip. Are there other states like that?

25.gif

Definitely new jersey. Greasy italians, probably more wanna-be gangster wiggers than any other state, that horrible fucking accent. Yeah, I'll pass.

What is up with all the hate for Jersey?

If you have never been here for any length of time you do not know what you are talking about.

Fuck you in advance.

haha I just love talking shit about jersey because I know how worked up you guys over there get over it. Everyone that I have ever met from new jersey was all about repping that shit 24/7, and as soon as one person were to say something bad about the state or the people, they would get all defensive and act like you just stuck it up their moms ass or something, and would get all riled up and give you a list of why jersey is not that bad and how not its not that smelly and how not everyone is a wigger etc. Whatever, I think its funny and just love to see the reactions from everyone.

I used to strongly identify with the place where I grew up and now call home again. And all the Jersey hazing used to bring me down. But that was the past.

Now I laugh about it!

:)

i want to visit new jersey, but im from east canada. should i bring a poacher's uniform, hat and hunting rifle? compass, etc.?

delaware. Because nothing ever seems to happen there.

fuccin right!!!!

:X

8( omg i just wanna run away from this funky ass state. If you wanna do any thing you better live in wilmington that way you can just get on the train to philly or to nj. The further you go down state the worst it gets. Who the hell said public transportation should stop running @ 7 pm weekdays and not at all on the weekends? So how the hell are we supposed to do shit?

Not to mention that if your a smoker, like ex, or anything besides coke you have to go to philly, bmore, or fuccing va to find any damn thing decent to smoke:|. And if i see another person with a fucking dime that looks like .2 i'ma beat the hell out of them with the damn bag lmao.

BUT if you like Nascar, trees, fishing, crabing, old folks, alcohol and coke your fuccing set lmao.

You wanna have fun in delaware?

move

lmao

somebody kidnap me fucc it i'll pay you lmao:!

Bro...My dad owns a dealership.

If i had a time machine id get rid of texas right as george bush the second was gettin pushed out. perfect gettin rid of 2 shitty things at once.

wait a min now.i say we just off the bush heritage and keep TX...they got the best shit...where you gonna find an ZO of dro for 40$?

Go head I'll wait...and im im from brick city so it aint cuz im from TX lmao

North Dakota. Does anyone live there?
Population: 5 and 1/2
Nothing against anyone FROM North Dakotians

North Dakota is a beautiful state. Cold too. Lots of ghost towns there. Its a huge state and only has a population of 650,000. I've been thinking about moving there, to get away from all the fuckers cities produce.

I've been to/through 42 of the 50, and each one is cool in its own way.

I dig California, Florida, and Iowa the most of the ones I have actually explored for some amount of time.

People really are miserable pricks in New York.

Last edited:
Would have to say Florida. Lovely state but being able to go to prison for life over shit like vic's just makes me scared of messing around there.