• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

If you could get rid of one state,which would it be and why?

Have you ever been to west virginia? no one works harder than west virginians..go to another state and tell em you're from WV and you'll get hired faster than fuck...Everyone is much kinder and everyone knows everyone too...

Our drug policy is near extinct...

And we are the oxycontin capital of the world!

come get lost in the hills during the beautiful fall season and you'll never want to leave...

yeah except everyone in west virginia is out fucking their cousins lol

Utah, well actually I wish all the mormons in utah would migrate somewhere else, because utah is a beautiful state, has 4 seasons, lots of great snow

yeah, at first i was going to say utah as well because i'm so sick of the mormons sticking their noses into california politics... but i love the mountains in utah and the whole place is beautiful. i've seen one of the best sunsets in my life out near moab. if i could get rid of all the right wing religious nutters and just ride my snowboard there all the time i might even move.

i guess i'll kill off oklahoma.

I live in nebraska and it seriously isn't too bad, everything is veryyyyy chill and it's a good atmosphere to use psychoactives in my opinion. Sure finding those psychoactives isn't easy but with my two years of looking I've found drugs such as ketamine and LSD.

yeah except everyone in west virginia is out fucking their cousins lol

its superficial,silicone,bleach blonde morons like you that give a beautiful place like california a bad name...

I've been to southern california a few times and it only made me love the peaceful mountain state that much more.

We're also one of the safest states in the country if we are attacked with biological or nuclear weapons. We have several bunkers deep under the mountains that protect us from those threats. Although they probably aren't available to average citizens like myself they are still there. The president even has his very own special place in case of such a situation here in greenbrier county. I don't see anyone ever invading the heavily armed hillybillies in WV.

as far as incest goes, I'm sure its just as prevalent,if not more, in a sin filled hell hole like california. Hollywood is the new Sodom and Gamorrah, only God won't rain down burning sulfur on it, instead he will just drop it into the ocean where it belongs...

1st Mass-of-two-shits because their accents are the most annoying thing in the world clam CHOWDA (dumb ass)

2nd Louisiana stupid fuckin place to be below the sea level, then they rebuilt the town. like it wont happen again

3rd Cali cause all they have are Queers, Gangs, smog and a non american governer that sounds like this ( ARRILAAERERAA) when he speaks

its superficial,silicone,bleach blonde morons like you that give a beautiful place like california a bad name...

I've been to southern california a few times and it only made me love the peaceful mountain state that much more.

We're also one of the safest states in the country if we are attacked with biological or nuclear weapons. We have several bunkers deep under the mountains that protect us from those threats. Although they probably aren't available to average citizens like myself they are still there. The president even has his very own special place in case of such a situation here in greenbrier county. I don't see anyone ever invading the heavily armed hillybillies in WV.

as far as incest goes, I'm sure its just as prevalent,if not more, in a sin filled hell hole like california. Hollywood is the new Sodom and Gamorrah, only God won't rain down burning sulfur on it, instead he will just drop it into the ocean where it belongs...

haha yeah yeah keep hating. Hollywood can be a little (or a lot) sleazy, but nothing compared to the cousin fucking hicks out in west virginia and other similar shitty states. Whatever, have fun hiding out in your bunker while we lay on our beautiful beaches with our beautiful women doing our good drugs;)

I would like to get rid of the state of this country's drug policy and its obviously failed "war" on drugs. Rehabilitation before incarceration.

i just unapproved some posts in here. the personal attacks and bitchy insults are getting old. please participate in the conversation like adults.

everybody is so uptite...

its like no one has a sense a humor.

i dont even remember what i wrote but whaever it was i guess it did its job.

id get rid of hawaii its too far and they dont like us anyway.

I have a sense of humor, as a matter of fact I am the funniest person I know.

Oddly enough I would have to pick hawaii too, but mainly because of jealousy and the fact that they call us "the mainland". Not sure why that irks me but it just does.

Wouldnt you rather be the mainland than "that little tiny dot of an island way out there in the pacific"? ;)

Yea exactly, its just too small to be considered livin on, visiting would be nice. Another problem is Dog the bounty hunter and his offspring are running around on that island

Does anyone have any idea what goes on in Iowa? Since I have no clue what the fuck goes on in Iowa and I haven't ever met anyone from there, I'd hafta pick Iowa- cause there'd be nothing I'd miss. Oh, and I hate the fucking Massholes, even though I was born there. I hate to stereotype, but they are annoying, rude, pale and sick looking, and have a fucked up accent...did I mention rude

whats so wrong with being rude?

my guess is you where picked on as a child maybe you smelled funny i dont know and thats why you still have that animosity towards boston or mass where ever your from

A Modest Proposal

Economists, politicians and my mom all agree there’s no way our country’s economy can sustain the level of growth it’s enjoyed in recent years. Eventually, and probably soon, the bubble will burst and we will plunge into a recession the likes of which we haven’t seen since the early 1980’s. (Remember parachute pants? It wasn’t pretty.) Luckily, I have a solution to our woes. It’s been staring us all in the face. It’s time to get rid of some dead weight and make a little cash in the meantime. That’s right, it’s time to sell Oregon.

I know what you’re thinking. "Sell Oregon?! There can’t possibly be a downside." Well, you, my naïve friend, are absolutely right. Seriously, don't you have a hard time remembering Oregon is there between California and Washington? So do I. The truth is it just gets in the way. Here are some more reasons it sucks:

1. Is it "Or-e-GON" or "OR-e-gon"? How do you pronounce the bloody place? I spent half my life stressing the first syllable and then found out I was wrong. I felt like a damn idiot. Sell it. That’s right, Oregon, you fucked with me, and now I’m fucking you. How’s it feel?

2. Brenda KirPatrick. I met her on a field trip to Idaho with my baseball team in high School. She was on a team from Oregon. We hit it off and spent the next couple days in constant contact (I touched her boobies) then she dumped me. Guess what -- it’s payback time, Missy. I’m selling your damn state. Say goodbye to your family, your friends and your old house. They belong to China now.

Damn right!

3. The Beaver State. Well, there’s a nickname that inspires pride and patriotism. Seriously, "The Beaver State"? That’s what they decided to go with? Was "Twat Town" taken? Forget the money, we should sell it just to retain a little dignity. This sounds like a nickname given to us by our enemies. Good grief.

4. Quick, what’s the capital of Oregon. Portland, right? Wrong! It’s Salem. How dare they trick us like that? Those deceptive bastards. You and I both know it should be Portland, but they just like fucking with us. Well, I’ve got good news – there’s a Portland in Maine and a Salem in Massachusetts. So, we won’t miss them after we sell their ass to the highest bidder. To hell with you, Oregon. Get your Salem-loving ass out of my country.

5. Their State Bird. Can you believe how stupid their state bird is? I’m not sure what it is, actually, but I’m sure it’s stupid. Sell them! SELL them!

6. Timber. It’s their biggest natural resource and their chief industry. Wow, they have trees. Hmm, let’s think of what other states have trees... Oh yeah, all of them. My point? Oregon is redundant. Redundant. It means extra.

Fifty-four forty or who the fuck cares?

while i can't see why anyone would want to get rid of oregon this post did made me laugh =D

Why would you get rid of Oregon when you have states which are much much shittier like Mississippi and Montana and Wyoming and Kentucky. Oregon isn't even that bad actually, its a beautiful state and everyone I have ever met from there has been really cool and laid back.