• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

If you could get rid of one state,which would it be and why?

chrlefxtrt, from what I understand California holds a sizeable chunk of what's left of the US's manufacturing sector, and is where most of the trade with Asia -- both in the boardroom and at the seaport -- is done. It's also one of the US's top tourist destinations, has a system of public colleges that are actually still pretty good, and is the place where most of the brains we drain from the developing world end up.

Could all these things be relocated somewhere else? With much time and effort, yes. But in the meantime the US economy would take a major hit, while a newly independent California would be courting trade deals of their dreams with China and Japan, likely by crying on these countries' shoulders about their former owner's warhawkery.

workhardplayhard said:
Texas.

In the last 5 times (all this year) I've had to transit through there, thunderstorms f-ed everything up.

Damn... the last 3 times I have been in LA to shoot video - it has freaking rained. And - you guys do not know how to drive in rain. LOL... But we have some screwed up storms here... Stay away from the tornado magnets!

I would have to vote for Rhode Island as well...

HisNameIsFrank said:
I love Florida. But if that's where you live,I say nuke the motherfucker off the map. If I'm confusing you with Lilczey,or whatever that fuck's name is,then I apologize. I know I hate one of you.
I'm the fucking one u like from nj.....that puss puss lilc ain't got shit on me =D ;)

I'de like to get rid of New York, primarly because I live there. How odd would it be to wake up one morning and open your door and your whole fucking state is gone? What would be there instead? That would be so fucking amazing, man now I cant stop thinking about it.

I vote to abolish the United states.

That way, your states would be so busy fighting each other the rest of the world would live in peace and harmony and texas would be the new middle east;)

Im only half joking

i'd get rid of all u mother fuckers..........na sike one state i would get rid of would have to be............maine cuz its good fer nothing..... : )

lilczey said:
I'm the fucking one u like from nj.....that puss puss lilc ain't got shit on me =D ;)
Oh yeah. He was the dick that stirred up shit with your girlfriend. Yeah. I hate that guy. My apologies,man. Florida can rot.

eckofire said:
nebraska for sure. it is the most boring state EVER
Sounds like you've been there. Every single person in Nebraska is an obese geriatric whose entire life is spent watching Cornhuskers football games. But it's still less worthless than Utah or the South. If I could pick one to get rid of I'd choose Washington D.C., for all its failings it doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities.

^^^ Yeah let it go. Let Puertorico and Guam the hell go too, a lot of people there don't want to be American anyway, and what the bejesus do we need them for?

DC and its citizens have pretty much the same status as Puertorican Islanders -- a 'territory'. Just let VA and MD cut the city in half and absorb them, and I guarantee the standard of living would rise and crime would fall.

I never developed a taste for DC, personally. Some people I know love the place and have a lot of fun there, but I give it a miss.

^actually Virginia did take its portion of DC back in the 1800's. What used to be the VA section of DC is now the present day Arlington county.

I kind of like DC though. I like to take the metro down to the Mall and mess with the tourists. Smoke a J, talk to some crazy schizos...... DC is okay. Beats the shit out of Baltimore anyway (in the legal stuff to-do category)

^ Go to Puerto Rico sometime I guarantee you'll love it; beautiful mountains to hike through, stands by the road selling fresh coconuts, nice burger places... Arecibo the largest radio telescope in the world. Plus my girlfriend is 1/4 Puerto Rican and some of the features well =D . I'd love to go back there sometime. I think Puerto Rico's political status is perfect as is. We get to visit there without needing a passport, they don't get represented as a state in our government. IIRC they won't vote to become a state for tax reasons, not because they hate us.

lilczey said:
i'd get rid of all u mother fuckers..........na sike one state i would get rid of would have to be............maine cuz its good fer nothing..... : )

What about all the delicious crustaceans!

Why all the hate for Jersey?

Personally, id have to go with north dakota. For all I care we could give it to canada.

HisNameIsFrank said:
Oh yeah. He was the dick that stirred up shit with your girlfriend. Yeah. I hate that guy. My apologies,man. Florida can rot.
damn fucking right man.........by the way i appreciate all the support in that thread wit that dude....!! thanx mannn ;)

lagomorpha said:
What about all the delicious crustaceans!
lol i get enough sea-food
NSFW:
hot-teen-lesbian-babes-pussy-licking-and-fingering3.jpg

K0ll said:
Why all the hate for Jersey?

Personally, id have to go with north dakota. For all I care we could give it to canada.

right thats our newist BL-jerseyin boyy thats fucking right.....NJ fer lyfe baby;) %) =D :D

lilczey said:

I see no difference between Maine and Massachusetts. Massachusetts sucks, christ I hate Boston; yall and your cheap lobster make me sick! PLUR

Wanna see something cool though? : eNJoy

What now?!?!

Rhode Island...they aren't big enough to be either own damn state, one of the others should just take it.