• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

If you could get rid of one state,which would it be and why?

I'd get rid of Montana. I got pulled over there once driving to Canada and the cops gave me a really hard time.

agreed, fellow new brunswicker :D

or just turn it into a colony and make mexico and canada one country.

lol fucking creepy stalker... you sure you're not an american pretending to be a maritime canadian? or even worse - an ontarian...or ......dare i say it... albertan ?

Sackville.

Oh man, that whole Boston, northeast, NYC accent just gets to me; Water is pronounced "wata" LOL They don't use R's!! 8)

Oh oh... Booouston lol :D

or even worse - an ontarian

Watch it ;)

Naw just kidding, there's lots of things I hate about Ontario, but not many things I hate about myself ;) :D

Minnesota. I visited my wierd brother up there and it fucking sucks so much. No cool people lame cities, we could do without them.

don't mess with texas sonnn, send utah to the gallows. whatever have they done?

i really can't decide between new jersey, rhode island, utah, and texas

i just hate all of them, for different reasons

edit:

I'll bet we could get rid of NH without any type of repercussion.

fuck how could I forget NH. I hate them too

I guess I'm just a hateful person

Last edited:
^You're just jealous and probably live somewhere with sucky weather :p The U.S. would be lost without this state :D ;)

Utah, well actually I wish all the mormons in utah would migrate somewhere else, because utah is a beautiful state, has 4 seasons, lots of great snow, hikiing, but the economy sucks there because everyone is mormon and gives their money to their church.

Let me guess, you dated one too? *pities*

West Virginia because stupid people come from there and invade the rest of the U.S.

No offense to any (cool) West Virginians.

Have you ever been to west virginia? no one works harder than west virginians..go to another state and tell em you're from WV and you'll get hired faster than fuck...Everyone is much kinder and everyone knows everyone too...

Our drug policy is near extinct...

And we are the oxycontin capital of the world!

come get lost in the hills during the beautiful fall season and you'll never want to leave...

how about the whole midwest like kansas, nebraska, missouri, and anywhere else with too many cornfields and too much speed, crank or whatever else they call that poison.. any state where they sell, manufacture thet evil toxic shit should be gone. i can't understand why they get all speeded up when there is nothin to do anyway out there. the more of those places i see on TV the more terrified i am to leave the eastern seaboard. even to go fly to the west coast, God forbid the plane crashed, and i survived in like arkansas, i'd have to borrow the shotgun from the rifle rack of some speed crazed redneck's pickup to blow my head off. i even get sketched out if i have to go to pennsyltucky. praise allah for the existence of the greater NY/NJ area!!
- hell yeah i'd wanna leave cause that oxycontin shit is a piss poor excuse for heroin, like a veggie burger instead of a filet mignon, and our fall foliage is scenic enough for me right here, so you can add west ginny to my list to-another place with no ocean!scary!!

Last edited: