• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

If a Girl acts/behaves the opposite towards a particular Guy ........

I would be honest and kind. Is that so much out of place these days?

As a girl Ive always gone after the guy ive dated. I dunno why it wasnt a concious decision,,,,, the ppl that would like hit on me i dunno if i didnt like that or i just was picky and i had to pick the guy myself.

I dont like a guy thats unsure of himself though so yeah confidence is important. i want them to be themselves and know who they are be happy with it. If you act kinda awkward and weird usually thats more fun. If i feel like your trying to please me to hard and working at and jand just not being natural. thats a turn off.

As a girl Ive always gone after the guy ive dated. I dunno why it wasnt a concious decision,,,,, the ppl that would like hit on me i dunno if i didnt like that or i just was picky and i had to pick the guy myself.

Yeah, to thy own self be true. (Post on top). If you know yourself … be that person you know, not who someone else wants you to be…
This threads back to lack of self love, acceptance.. people pleasing signs from childhood (being untrue for love).

Last edited:
It´s difficult nowadays to get acceptance. But you should, by all means, be yourself - at least within family. World out there is already tough enough

I hate this site why does everyone have a color lighter spelled above their pic. i keep thinking they are names cuz everyone black here. i keep reading the same stuff over and over

eariier i lost about 4 messages trying to send. and then i sent 4 to myself. and then itd say i only can messsGE EVERY 180 MINS WTF

I don't have a colored lighter, not on the site anyways :)

It´s difficult nowadays to get acceptance. But you should, by all means, be yourself - at least within family. World out there is already tough enough

True.
I do find self acceptance to be best way… this will reflect outward onto others.

giving an excuse, " I don't have a phone"

lmao thats not an excuse thats a straight up diss... if your only 17 dont get hung up on one girl, i dont know how you kids do now a days but just ask her if you tryin go do something this wkend.. if she says yes you gona get her number anyways and if she says no then wtf you want her number for neways? so you can txt her for a week and not be in any better position? some chicks gona say yea some gona say no, thats just life