• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

If a Girl acts/behaves the opposite towards a particular Guy ........

Not really I'm pretty quite myself and my appear to have low self esteem but had more oppertunties to "hook up" with girls then 99 percent of most loud annoying douche bags.

That sounds cool, man:)

Could you please suggest what is going wrong in my situation. RANDOM Girls seem to approach me OR I meet them and they are friendly, flirt with me or tease me for the first few minutes , but I am calm and don't get flirty although I keep the conversation going normal & friendly; then they mention their boyfriend or call me brother abruptly......
Why do u think this is happening ??

I have read this a few times - I don't understand the question 8(

You approach somebody who you find sexually attractive - you find out after a few minutes they are shy and serious (why the but ?). Is this a do you find shy, serious guys boring regardless of how good looking they are?

Haha :) I may have stumped on this point. What I mean is the girl find the guy (sexually attractive) and approaches to talk, and his personality seems to be shy/ serious individual, would she lose interest and AUTO-REJECT by casually mentioning her boyfriend, calling brother, or decline giving her number & so on......

Confidence goes a long way.

You don't have to be super outgoing but if you can't hold a conversation you are fucked.

Very true:) If a Girl approached a Random guy she was sexually attracted to and the Random guy brings out conversation topics on Society, Spirituality,Science, Ethics , would she lose interest in him and Auto-reject him by mentioning a boyfriend,brother, or declining to give her number....

When being flirty with you, they're giving you time and opportunity to flirt back with them if you find them attractive. That you don't flirt back makes them think you're not interested and the boyfriend card is their attempt to save face after failing to inspire you.

Don't look too deeply into flirting back, it's not a contract that you have to do anything else with them. Think of how you would flirt with grannies, they're not expecting a shag out of the encounter but they still enjoy themselves.

It's also plausible that some of these girls do have boyfriends, they might be testing to see if men still find them attractive after being with the same dude everyday for however long. It's equally likely that you could play your cards perfectly, and a girl with a boyfriend will completely omit that she has one because something magical has just happened.

I don't know if any of that helps cause I lost track of which were your questions.

Goodluck if you are not confident outgoing exciting and spontaneous. Don't get me wrong plenty of shy guys get girls and shit but what i mentioned before gives you the best shot in that initial interaction

Goodluck if you are not confident outgoing exciting and spontaneous. Don't get me wrong plenty of shy guys get girls and shit but what i mentioned before gives you the best shot in that initial interaction

this is true..u have to have at least 2 of these qualities to attract and maintain a relationship..shy guys have to really work at it though where the natural extroverts have a more natural flow..

When being flirty with you, they're giving you time and opportunity to flirt back with them if you find them attractive. That you don't flirt back makes them think you're not interested and the boyfriend card is their attempt to save face after failing to inspire you.

Don't look too deeply into flirting back, it's not a contract that you have to do anything else with them. Think of how you would flirt with grannies, they're not expecting a shag out of the encounter but they still enjoy themselves.

It's also plausible that some of these girls do have boyfriends, they might be testing to see if men still find them attractive after being with the same dude everyday for however long. It's equally likely that you could play your cards perfectly, and a girl with a boyfriend will completely omit that she has one because something magical has just happened.

I don't know if any of that helps cause I lost track of which were your questions.

Some girls I have known for a short while in class at College ( say for a month or more) sometimes tell me how they feel....Like I don't feel well or my body hurts and sort of expect a response from me. So I try to be nice and say you should check with a Doctor or something on this lines.

They they blurt out " I went out with my boyfriend to the Doctor but it still not better". So I think I am shut down consequently as a result of being nice....It seems to be confusing ..

this is true..u have to have at least 2 of these qualities to attract and maintain a relationship..shy guys have to really work at it though where the natural extroverts have a more natural flow..

So even if a Girl finds a Random Guy attractive and wants to have an One-Night Stand with him; but the Random guy fails to possess these Qualities ( He is Shy and a Beta male) the Girl would reject him for at least an One-night stand??

So even if a Girl finds a Random Guy attractive and wants to have an One-Night Stand with him; but the Random guy fails to possess these Qualities ( He is Shy and a Beta male) the Girl would reject him for at least an One-night stand??

Some girls I have known for a short while in class at College ( say for a month or more) sometimes tell me how they feel....Like I don't feel well or my body hurts and sort of expect a response from me. So I try to be nice and say you should check with a Doctor or something on this lines.

They they blurt out " I went out with my boyfriend to the Doctor but it still not better". So I think I am shut down consequently as a result of being nice....It seems to be confusing ..

nah you're not shut down. just joke off the existence of her boyfriend.. as if it matters like? sometimes a girl will tell you she's got a boyfriend right before having sex with you.. as if it dumps the guilt on you? its still her fault if shes bad.

i would have joked with her that her boy is probably shagging other blokes and has given her something so she should start shagging other blokes too to try give him something back in return. if she had been offended by this, i would have then pointed out some scapegoat as an example for her to shag: some fat bloke, the lecturer, some chick that looks like a dude etc you get the idea.

it can also be useful if a chick gets offended by talk like this to insinuate you've got a boyfriend and are bisexual.. and dont answer directly so she has no idea. comes across edgy and heterasexuals are often touchy and will not be as cunty to you if they're the cunty type. good luck in your conquests of 2k15 live.laugh.love n that

Thanks:) I wasn't asking this question not only particularly directed towards me, but in more of a general situation. But I do agree with ur answer :) Also the thing is I don't mean shyness as the major problem here but the serious characterisation of the person.

For example when I go to public places like a shopping mall, barber shop, arcade venue.....etc, Like for instance at the Barber shop the girl who cut my hair was bubbly and then was teasing me even though I only met her for the first time. I kind of smiled when she did it , but did not get flirty as much back, and she was asking me questions and then casually mentions her boyfriend. I just didn't get why, coz she started being a sort of tease and then mentions her boyfriend.

Some girls approach me and start being flirty and I have a normal conversation on topics like Science, Spirituality, Ethics, society. They seem to be listening attentively. They ask my interests, and I ask their interests back and it leads to the girl saying," Brother" or " My boyfriend does ...." .

Why does this stuff happen ??

So a female can't be friendly and not flirty?
Barbers especially, they are supposed to be flirty.

I dunno, I like making friends and being nice to people but I have a boyfriend. Face it, some people are already in a relationship.

I dunno, I like making friends and being nice to people but I have a boyfriend. Face it, some people are already in a relationship.

The simple fact is every person that you interact with, you have a relationship with and each is unique. For some reason you've agreed to not have sexual relationships with anyone elso but it won't stop you considering them. I think it comes out of the trouble some girls have, where they get caught up in sex and like a guy more just cause he had sex with her. He doesn't undergo some transformation, he's still the same dude.

I don't feel that talking to, connecting with or having intimitate contact with one person should affect the way you feel about anyone else. Boyfriends, girlfriends and marriage all just seem like forms owns of ownership and jealousy management for people who don't really know how to trust other people.

Rollsolo, is that you??? If not, I have found your equally awkward and unconfident little brother.

^this.

You are reading way too far into this. Not every friendly or pleasant interaction you have with a female has to have some deep mysterious meaning. You were getting your hair cut. She wanted you to tip her. She was friendly. End of story.

You're 17, you don't need to be having, or worry about having, one night stands. If these are just short one off conversations that don't even result in you getting their phone number, they are not looking for a one night stand.

I have Random girls approaching me and having a conversation. They seem to listen attentively, subtly touch my arm or leg, tease me, play with their hair. I don't flirt back really and am nice and friendly towards them.
However when I ask for their number at the end of the conversation, they reject by giving an excuse, " I don't have a phone" or "I have a Boyfriend" .
They don't offer any other contact and I never see them again:(
So why do girls do this ??

This third iteration of your same question is unnecessary. Respond to what people have said in your original thread.

This third iteration of your same question is unnecessary. Respond to what people have said in your original thread.

I do agree:) I just thought I would make it more clear or be straight to the point. Your opinion please??

So if a Girl acts/behaves the opposite towards a particular guy ,as opposed to most guys in general, can we say that the girl fancies the dude. :sus:

For example if a girl is generally Outgoing and Flirty around most guys , would she be Shy/ Quiet and less flirty around her crush. :eek:

If a girl is generally Shy/Quiet around most guys, will she be Outgoing and a bit flirty with her crush =D

SO IS IT SAFE FOR A GUY TO OBSERVE A GIRL'S BEHAVIOUR AROUND MOST GUYS AND THEN NOTICE IF SHE ACTS THE OPPOSITE AROUND HIM TO CONCLUDE THAT THE GIRL DOES LIKE HIM :?

Your opinions, please.....

Thanks ;)

Last edited:
No she may think that guy as a brother role and feel safe and act differently - she may think that guy is gay and therefor drops her guard and plays around with him a bit more - she may feel a bit threatened by him so goes quiet so not to draw attention to her.

So many reasons why people act differently around people

No she may think that guy as a brother role and feel safe and act differently - she may think that guy is gay and therefor drops her guard and plays around with him a bit more - she may feel a bit threatened by him so goes quiet so not to draw attention to her.

So many reasons why people act differently around people

Thanks ;)

If a Girl meets a group of Random guys for the first time in her class. She seems to talk to pretty much most of the guys in the group with ease , but around a few of the guys (1or 2) she seems to be Quiet and avoid eye contact and not spark a conversation with them.

What is the most likely reason behind it ??