• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

If a Girl acts/behaves the opposite towards a particular Guy ........

Intimidation ? That could cover a few things though and it's really impossible to say. She may simply get a bad vibe from the person / they may make her feel uncomfortable for some reason (maybe he looks like an ex or somebody she has had a bad experience with). She may find them really good looking and not wanting to get embarrassed if he speaks to her or catches her eyes.

It's really impossible to say what she is thinking / feeling.

Intimidation ? That could cover a few things though and it's really impossible to say. She may simply get a bad vibe from the person / they may make her feel uncomfortable for some reason (maybe he looks like an ex or somebody she has had a bad experience with). She may find them really good looking and not wanting to get embarrassed if he speaks to her or catches her eyes.

It's really impossible to say what she is thinking / feeling.

Thanks:) So if a Girl is generally flirty and outgoing with guys in general , how would she act with the guy she fancies/ really likes......

op you just need to take a deep breath, smile, and stop thinking so much.

nobody can tell you what other people in hypothetical situations are thinking

op you just need to take a deep breath, smile, and stop thinking so much.

nobody can tell you what other people in hypothetical situations are thinking

Thanks:) I do agree with u. What's your personal opinion on this??

If a Girl meets a group of Random guys for the first time in her class. She seems to talk to pretty much most of the guys in the group with ease , but around a few of the guys (1or 2) she seems to be Quiet and avoid eye contact and not spark a conversation with them.

What is the most likely reason behind it ??

answer: it doesn't matter

bearlove already gave possible explanations

answer: it doesn't matter

bearlove already gave possible explanations

O.k..... That's fine. I want to ask you one thing please....... If a girl is generally outgoing and flirty with most guys, how does she act with the guy she fancies/really likes a lot ??

I think one immensely useful aphorism to mention is best stated thus:

Women are made to be loved, not understood.
- Oscar Wilde

Duuuude! Chill out! Nobody can sit here and give you explanations for these situations about how women "generally" act.

Rephrasing the question and constantly reposting it isn't doing you any favors either.

Dude, go back and look at all your threads. You're asking us what we think of seemingly every female interaction you have, and asking if it potentially means she likes you. This can only leave us to assume you are EXTREMELEY DESPERATE and probably act that way in person, hence why girls are "seeming interested and then suddenly not", most likely because they can sense your insecurity and desperation. You will honestly have a better chance of getting a girl's number by slapping her on the ass and calling her your bitch than you would by acting nervous, sex starved, unsure, inexperienced, etc.. TRUST ME girls pick up on that kind of body language 100x better than us men can.

Just get out there, talk to as many women as you can, pretty, ugly, fat, skinny, black, white, talk to them ALL and talk to them often, and you will be answering your own questions before no time, not to mention probably getting laid at that point too. Don't be so scared of women, they're human beings just like us. They eat, sleep, burp, fart, piss, shit, pay bills, go to work, get sick, get stressed, get tired, get happy, get sad, want to have fun, want companionship, want friends, want sex, etc, etc, etc...just like you do. Now go talk to them as if they were just another guy, watch the results. Don't pitch-up your voice when talking to a girl (common youngster's mistake), don't change your persona, or lingo, or usual behavior. Chances are she's talking to you right now because she observed you acting normal earlier. Now if you change and start acting all soft and different, you bet they're going to "suddenly walk away". Don't expect a woman to ever let you know what you did wrong as they're walking away either.....unless it was something pretty damn obnoxious that you did.

Dude, go back and look at all your threads. You're asking us what we think of seemingly every female interaction you have, and asking if it potentially means she likes you. This can only leave us to assume you are EXTREMELEY DESPERATE and probably act that way in person, hence why girls are "seeming interested and then suddenly not", most likely because they can sense your insecurity and desperation. You will honestly have a better chance of getting a girl's number by slapping her on the ass and calling her your bitch than you would by acting nervous, sex starved, unsure, inexperienced, etc.. TRUST ME girls pick up on that kind of body language 100x better than us men can.

Just get out there, talk to as many women as you can, pretty, ugly, fat, skinny, black, white, talk to them ALL and talk to them often, and you will be answering your own questions before no time, not to mention probably getting laid at that point too. Don't be so scared of women, they're human beings just like us. They eat, sleep, burp, fart, piss, shit, pay bills, go to work, get sick, get stressed, get tired, get happy, get sad, want to have fun, want companionship, want friends, want sex, etc, etc, etc...just like you do. Now go talk to them as if they were just another guy, watch the results. Don't pitch-up your voice when talking to a girl (common youngster's mistake), don't change your persona, or lingo, or usual behavior. Chances are she's talking to you right now because she observed you acting normal earlier. Now if you change and start acting all soft and different, you bet they're going to "suddenly walk away". Don't expect a woman to ever let you know what you did wrong as they're walking away either.....unless it was something pretty damn obnoxious that you did.

i agree... you sound desperate... and mabe the chick will flirt with all the other guys n not you cause your creepin her out... ive dated a couple chicks that at first i thought i had zero chance with (even tho they were complete whores)... just make em laugh and your chances of getting laid go up ten fold

yeah the OP sounds desperate or just is much too much of a thinker and over-analyzes everything..every single post of his is the same...girls pick up on how a guy is easy, they can tell if you are confident, unsure, determined, boring or just plain weird...any bad traits and a girl will move on, they have many options...OP sounds like he may have it in the looks department but thats only part of the battle, so much of the dating/sex game is social and knowing how to act...this takes a long time to master..

yes OP. you are a few years behind because I figured this out in 1st grade when some girl was nice to everyone else but always mean to me.

1st grade. Actually no I learned it in kindergarten when she was in 1st grade

This very thing happened to me when i lived with my ex and our two other lady friends. One of them would treat me really really nicely (like buy me stuff, take me out places, just be there to talk to as my ex was very abusive) but as soon as my ex was like "oooh you like my bf tou want to fuck him etc etc...." she would get all up in arms and disproportionately act out ranting and raving that she wasnt attracted to me at all and would never be. She made it seem as if she thought i was some sort of horrid looking person. Well a year later me and my ex are hanging out withthat girls best friend and my ex introduces me. Her response was omg youre the guy that my best friend had a huge thing for, she would always talk about to me about you.

I think it also has something to do about age as well for a girl to say she'd never want anything to do with you when in fact she does. This girl was like 17 and i was 24 and from what i remember from high school girls kinda did act like she did.

GIRLS; How do you react when you meet a Random guy you Fancy for the first time ?

If you are in College and have a Practical class with a Random Lab partner (guy) for the first time.

How would you act around him if you fancy him at first sight :p ? Would you casually mention your boyfriend or keep quiet :?

Your opinion, please :D

Thanks.

FFS go see a doctor already. I'm saying this as someone who generally over thinks situations. It's not a healthy frame of mind. Just learn to be in the moment and stop analyzing what others think.

NONE of these girls are into you. Not a single one. They're all creeped out.