• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

If a Girl acts/behaves the opposite towards a particular Guy ........

oqj

Greenlighter

If you approached a Random guy who you thought was Really Cute/Hot ( Sexually attracted to ) , but you find him to be more of a Serious Character & quite shy within 20 minutes of conversation.

Would you lose interest and give an excuse to reject him.....Like i have a boyfriend or my phone is not working....

Girls opinion preferred. Although I wouldn't say No to an insight from guys.....
=D

Thanks to all of you :)
%)

Well im gonna chim in just cuz no girls have replied yet...i think thay would loose Intrest...not all but alot...alot of girls like confident guys imho

Shyness isn't too big of a turn off for me as long as the person isn't too socially awkward. I myself am pretty shy at first.

Thanks:) If you were sexually attracted to the Random guy you just met or know for a short period of time, but he seemed to be the serious type of person/character and shy/bit quiet would you lose interest quickly ( the day you met or within a week of knowing) and say the ' Boyfriend thing or Brother thing to back him off ??

Shyness isn't too big of a turn off for me as long as the person isn't too socially awkward. I myself am pretty shy at first.

Thanks:) If you were sexually attracted to the Random guy you just met or know for a short period of time, but he seemed to be the serious type of person/character and shy/bit quiet would you lose interest quickly ( the day you met or within a week of knowing) and say the ' Boyfriend thing or Brother thing to back him off ??

You basically reiterated your original question. :)

I'd say yes, she is likely to give up if you act too shy/in-confident. You already are having wishful thinking that you are SO attractive that women are just going to walk up to you and start chatting you up, and then stick around dealing with your shyness because you are such an irresistibly gorgeous man. Just sayin'..

I think it's a fair assumption that you had some attractive woman approach you at random, seemed interested at first, and then suddenly had some kind of excuse, and you're confused by this. My advice would be to stop trying to figure out what women are thinking. Second piece of advice, build some confidence. If you're asking questions similar to this, and openly admitting to being shy, it sounds like you have some confidence work to do.

Good luck man!

As long as he could keep a conversation going and was interesting. Who cares if he's shy and serious....

lots of women dont like shy guys..its ok if its junior high but not when u are older..its a biological thing, women like assertive, confident men..not to say shy men cant find women but for the most part, girls prefer guys with good social skills and outgoing nature..

OP, start by building social skills..see how more social types operate and learn from them..confidence is more difficult to build..

You basically reiterated your original question. :)

I'd say yes, she is likely to give up if you act too shy/in-confident. You already are having wishful thinking that you are SO attractive that women are just going to walk up to you and start chatting you up, and then stick around dealing with your shyness because you are such an irresistibly gorgeous man. Just sayin'..

I think it's a fair assumption that you had some attractive woman approach you at random, seemed interested at first, and then suddenly had some kind of excuse, and you're confused by this. My advice would be to stop trying to figure out what women are thinking. Second piece of advice, build some confidence. If you're asking questions similar to this, and openly admitting to being shy, it sounds like you have some confidence work to do.

Good luck man!

Thanks:) I wasn't asking this question not only particularly directed towards me, but in more of a general situation. But I do agree with ur answer :) Also the thing is I don't mean shyness as the major problem here but the serious characterisation of the person.

For example when I go to public places like a shopping mall, barber shop, arcade venue.....etc, Like for instance at the Barber shop the girl who cut my hair was bubbly and then was teasing me even though I only met her for the first time. I kind of smiled when she did it , but did not get flirty as much back, and she was asking me questions and then casually mentions her boyfriend. I just didn't get why, coz she started being a sort of tease and then mentions her boyfriend.

Some girls approach me and start being flirty and I have a normal conversation on topics like Science, Spirituality, Ethics, society. They seem to be listening attentively. They ask my interests, and I ask their interests back and it leads to the girl saying," Brother" or " My boyfriend does ...." .

Why does this stuff happen ??

As long as he could keep a conversation going and was interesting. Who cares if he's shy and serious....

Thanks:) I wasn't asking this question not only particularly directed towards me, but in more of a general situation. But I do agree with ur answer :) Also the thing is I don't mean shyness as the major problem here but the serious characterisation of the person.

For example when I go to public places like a shopping mall, barber shop, arcade venue.....etc, Like for instance at the Barber shop the girl who cut my hair was bubbly and then was teasing me even though I only met her for the first time. I kind of smiled when she did it , but did not get flirty as much back, and she was asking me questions and then casually mentions her boyfriend. I just didn't get why, coz she started being a sort of tease and then mentions her boyfriend.

Some girls approach me and start being flirty and I have a normal conversation on topics like Science, Spirituality, Ethics, society. They seem to be listening attentively. They ask my interests, and I ask their interests back and it leads to the girl saying," Brother" or " My boyfriend does ...." .

lots of women dont like shy guys..its ok if its junior high but not when u are older..its a biological thing, women like assertive, confident men..not to say shy men cant find women but for the most part, girls prefer guys with good social skills and outgoing nature..

OP, start by building social skills..see how more social types operate and learn from them..confidence is more difficult to build..

Thanks:) I have seen how hard shy guys have had with girls back in High School.......... Their hunt to find the right girl is pretty slim... coz they are not assertive enough.

Well im gonna chim in just cuz no girls have replied yet...i think thay would loose Intrest...not all but alot...alot of girls like confident guys imho

Thanks:) confident guys are da bomb .... the rest need to keep on trying and cling onto some luck, I guess.

My advice would be to stop trying to figure out what women are thinking.

The voice of reason. Guestimating a woman's thoughts is difficult eve for a male psychologist and speaking from experience woman may give off the impression that they expect you to guess their thoughts but that's false positive. What they want you to be aware of is their feelings, not the cognitive process that lead to them which is not based on the same logic as the supposedly more basic male mental iteration process based on "common sense", the deceptively straightforward building block of male-pattern idea processing based on interpretation of environmental clues rather than inner emotion. Neither are simple to grasp for the opposite gender, but conversation with a genuine desire for *conveying one's mood* to the other is the best way to establish fruitful communication. No matter how hot the lady, I loose interest if we can't establish this communication, because it won't work.

Self-assured may be a better word. Many guys especially those frshly out of their teens tend to mistake confidence with that know-it-all attitude that, according to my female sources, annoys the heck out of the ladies. Since an 18-year-old knows very little of the world but thinks he knows almost everything what does this result in? Endless monologues about trivial stuff no one cares about, or pontificating on a sanctimonious tone about stuff that is not only boring but isn't event true (but the kid isn't aware of this) making a fool of himself. Womean are very forgiving but one dude they don't want to be seen with is the one covered in ridicule no matter how sexy he looks, idiots are never in style except in politics.

A less attractive fellow than the aforementioned windbag, in possession of patience and a genuine interest in the woman he interacts with, will score far more easier. Women do not dress fancy out of vanity, they do it because they know that most men are drawn first and foremost by physical features, even those educated men in high places gauge boobs before looking at faces. Complimenting a woman on her appearance, when done sincerely, is a good way to get acquainted. Sincerity is highly valued in a man, shallowness will only impress shallow people.

Last but not least. Even men with so-so looks can score if they can make a lady laugh. If he is able to make her laugh, jackpot. This is so underrated, never could figure out why.

Self-assured may be a better word. Many guys especially those frshly out of their teens tend to mistake confidence with that know-it-all attitude that, according to my female sources, annoys the heck out of the ladies. Since an 18-year-old knows very little of the world but thinks he knows almost everything what does this result in? Endless monologues about trivial stuff no one cares about, or pontificating on a sanctimonious tone about stuff that is not only boring but isn't event true (but the kid isn't aware of this) making a fool of himself. Womean are very forgiving but one dude they don't want to be seen with is the one covered in ridicule no matter how sexy he looks, idiots are never in style except in politics.

A less attractive fellow than the aforementioned windbag, in possession of patience and a genuine interest in the woman he interacts with, will score far more easier. Women do not dress fancy out of vanity, they do it because they know that most men are drawn first and foremost by physical features, even those educated men in high places gauge boobs before looking at faces. Complimenting a woman on her appearance, when done sincerely, is a good way to get acquainted. Sincerity is highly valued in a man, shallowness will only impress shallow people.

Last but not least. Even men with so-so looks can score if they can make a lady laugh. If he is able to make her laugh, jackpot. This is so underrated, never could figure out why.

Hi there :) I find the post above quite inspiring. I have noticed that this thing has been happening often with women who either approach me or we meet at a Random location.

What I mean by this: For example when I go to public places like a shopping mall, barber shop, arcade venue.....etc, Like for instance at the Barber shop the girl who cut my hair was bubbly and then was teasing me even though I only met her for the first time. I kind of smiled when she did it , but did not get flirty as much back, and she was asking me questions and then casually mentions her boyfriend. I just didn't get why, coz she started being a sort of tease and then mentions her boyfriend.

I think I may have spotted your downfall. You copy and pasted the same post 3 times in reply to others. It screams that you are desperate for an answer. Maybe that same characteristic follows you in real life interactions?

I have read this a few times - I don't understand the question 8(

You approach somebody who you find sexually attractive - you find out after a few minutes they are shy and serious (why the but ?). Is this a do you find shy, serious guys boring regardless of how good looking they are?

Not really I'm pretty quite myself and my appear to have low self esteem but had more oppertunties to "hook up" with girls then 99 percent of most loud annoying douche bags.

Confidence goes a long way.

You don't have to be super outgoing but if you can't hold a conversation you are fucked.

I think I may have spotted your downfall. You copy and pasted the same post 3 times in reply to others. It screams that you are desperate for an answer. Maybe that same characteristic follows you in real life interactions?

Yes indeed:) I am desperate for someone to answer that question....it's so frustrating in that particular situation. I would definitely say that I am nor a creep or desperate dumb in real-life interactions.