• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ibiza 2016!

I was there in late June. Place was quieter than usual, but last year I was there in mid-August so that was to be expected in comparison. I found it a lot nicer in June - slightly less busy nightlife and about 3C cooler weather made it much more comfortable.

Pill wise we got grey Vodafone/sim card pills. Big rectangle block shape. They were good, similar ones have been tested online to be about 200mg and I'd say they were close to this. Quite a nice high, not much jitteriness and no jaw clenching at all so I'd say they weren't cut with anything too bad. Quite sweaty though, but that could have been down to the temperature outdoors as much as the pills.

I'm just back from San An. Didn't do any illegals this time, partly because it seems in San An you actually have to ask about and partly because I didn't want to be watching LCD Soundsystem on a comedown. September's trip to PDB will be more the usual getting munted and going clubbing.

I'm just back from San An. Didn't do any illegals this time, partly because it seems in San An you actually have to ask about and partly because I didn't want to be watching LCD Soundsystem on a comedown. September's trip to PDB will be more the usual getting munted and going clubbing.

Was it busy in general?

I was there in late June. Place was quieter than usual, but last year I was there in mid-August so that was to be expected in comparison. I found it a lot nicer in June - slightly less busy nightlife and about 3C cooler weather made it much more comfortable.

Pill wise we got grey Vodafone/sim card pills. Big rectangle block shape. They were good, similar ones have been tested online to be about 200mg and I'd say they were close to this. Quite a nice high, not much jitteriness and no jaw clenching at all so I'd say they weren't cut with anything too bad. Quite sweaty though, but that could have been down to the temperature outdoors as much as the pills.

What part were you in?

Heading out on Thursday any ideas what is going round out in pdb something clean preferable?

I think hardly anyone on BL goes to Ibiza anymore.

There are so many other options. I did SONAR in Barcelona this year. Fucking amazing if you like Techno.

Very well run festival. As Well as SONAR there is OFF SONAR where lots of clubs and record labels put on day and night parties for the whole week all over the city.

Id recommend. Far less cunts on steroids in vests standing about posing.

Cheers Grassman, i have been offered brown or white MDMA. i presume the latter is cleaner as it is slightly more expensive.

There are so many other options. I did SONAR in Barcelona this year. Fucking amazing if you like Techno.

Very well run festival. As Well as SONAR there is OFF SONAR where lots of clubs and record labels put on day and night parties for the whole week all over the city.

Id recommend. Far less cunts on steroids in vests standing about posing.

I just love Barcelona full stop- I have a lot of friends who moved over there about 15 years ago - it has a great dance music scene if you really dig your tech house and techno at the best of times, the city is the only man made jewel I have ever experienced and is the most amazing and beautiful population centre I have ever seen - and any techno or serious european dance music fan owes themselves at least one fortnight in the city while SONAr is on. I have been to 4 of the and while the various venous and atmospheres within have at times varied from acceptable to perfect, the music has always been peerless and is as essential as an Ibizan experience for any European raver or acid house enthusiast.

The original Elrow in Barcalona is fucking amazing, as good, if not better than any Ibizan club

The original Elrow in Barcalona is fucking amazing, as good, if not better than any Ibizan club

At SONAR this year it was a bit a a rammy. Too many folk, too busy and very badly organised. Lots of people got crushed and there was a bit of a stampede.

My friends were there and all reported the same. They did say it was a quality night though...give or take the chance of death!

Cheers for the post LTMCFC, must redouble my efforts to get my August trip sorted.

Went to IB for the first time this past week. I stayed in San Antonio and decided to go all out for my first trip to the island. Tried two green expressos' the first night in Cream, they done the trick and I was on a nice one for ages, strong stuff. Got some Rolls Royce's the second night and they fucked me completely, took half, came up alright, but then had no energy after, took the another half and that was me done for the night. Took the music pills that have been floating around the island at Zoo Project the next day and was nicely fucked after a long come up. On Sunday I went to Avicii and Space, took two more Rolls Royce's but the pills never kicked in, got absolutely nothing off them. Decided to just do CK at Cocoon on the Monday and they done the trick pretty good, was on a great buzz for the night. Went back to the pills for Carl Cox (two more expressos), I came up a little, but the buzz soon went and then I took another. Hours past before I got another little tingle but nothing too good at all. All in all it was a good holiday, clubs were banging and activities during the day were lots of fun (Zoo, Ocean Beach, Bora Bora, Mambo). An awesome first trip to the while isle. Can't wait to come back.

Went to IB for the first time this past week. I stayed in San Antonio and decided to go all out for my first trip to the island. Tried two green expressos' the first night in Cream, they done the trick and I was on a nice one for ages, strong stuff. Got some Rolls Royce's the second night and they fucked me completely, took half, came up alright, but then had no energy after, took the another half and that was me done for the night. Took the music pills that have been floating around the island at Zoo Project the next day and was nicely fucked after a long come up. On Sunday I went to Avicii and Space, took two more Rolls Royce's but the pills never kicked in, got absolutely nothing off them. Decided to just do CK at Cocoon on the Monday and they done the trick pretty good, was on a great buzz for the night. Went back to the pills for Carl Cox (two more expressos), I came up a little, but the buzz soon went and then I took another. Hours past before I got another little tingle but nothing too good at all. All in all it was a good holiday, clubs were banging and activities during the day were lots of fun (Zoo, Ocean Beach, Bora Bora, Mambo). An awesome first trip to the while isle. Can't wait to come back.

Thanks for that report, seems like you've got a high tolerance to pills, the buzz is never the same as the first night when rolling evey day. Out of the 3 types you had which ones would you mosr recommend? I'm there next week

Cracking report. Can't believe you took it so easy.... ;)

Cracking report. Can't believe you took it so easy.... ;)

They must not have read the warnings - three months between rolls, only one pill and one small top up per night 8( (great report though)

Thanks for that report, seems like you've got a high tolerance to pills, the buzz is never the same as the first night when rolling evey day. Out of the 3 types you had which ones would you mosr recommend? I'm there next week

Yep, shame really but I had a great time regardless. My first night on the expressos was definitely my fav, very mashed. Came up and vomited in the hotel room but still felt amazing. Only took the one music pill but it was pretty heavy, expressos kept the buzz going that night aswell. Other pills I encountered over there were orange tulips (dellboys had them so I didn't buy), blue ghosts (luckys again this time in PDB), vodafones and mickey mouses (15 a pop) in San An.

Looking forward to my trip out first week September, magical place. Might give MDMA a go this year rather than the pills.

Tried 3 days on pills out of 7 nights last year but never again. The week after was horriffic with night terrors, brain zaps the lot.

Managed to find some really good Coke last year *snip - we'll start by removing specific locations and prices regardless of how obvious they may seem*

Last edited by a moderator: