• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ibiza 2016!

its best to be very careful in Ibiza. Twice i had fuckers try to sell me teething powder as coke there. Both times late pissed looky looky guys, never got any money off me but still. Also heard another guy trying to sell pills which at the time I searched on pillreport and they were PMMA.

Stick to the buying off brits and quality of both the pills and the coke was good.

Sid's advice is about as sound as you can get when out 'shopping' but I have a relevant anecdote that shows that there can always be exceptions. I would love to share it but were are all sailing too close to sourcing advice so Ill have to let it pass....

I'm going June 10th - June 14th. Been obsessing with the Spotlight forums for a few weeks now (hello JV). I think I'm going to Luciano at Pacha and Space on Sundays to see Danny Tenaglia. But - I'm going with the Mrs and she has gone and got herself preggers!!!

She's very understandable with stuff like this and is happy for me to go raving a couple of times on my tod. I'm a bit apprehensive about it, but I can't go to Ibiza and not see my favourite DJ's in my favourite clubs. I fucking love Ibiza!

I've been going since 95, and yes it's different, but still amazing. It gets me every time. And yeah, I stick to crystal these days too. It's normally very good if you're careful about where you get it.

I'm going June 10th - June 14th. Been obsessing with the Spotlight forums for a few weeks now (hello JV). I think I'm going to Luciano at Pacha and Space on Sundays to see Danny Tenaglia. But - I'm going with the Mrs and she has gone and got herself preggers!!!

She's very understandable with stuff like this and is happy for me to go raving a couple of times on my tod. I'm a bit apprehensive about it, but I can't go to Ibiza and not see my favourite DJ's in my favourite clubs. I fucking love Ibiza!

I've been going since 95, and yes it's different, but still amazing. It gets me every time. And yeah, I stick to crystal these days too. It's normally very good if you're careful about where you get it.

There was lots of synthetic crystal about last year. It's always good to know someone out there in my experiences.

Beginning of a new era mate! Been going since 2000 and the last 4 times has been with kids - in fact one with one kid + one pregnant wife + another pregnant couple: needless to say, the guys went large ? To be honest it's just a different holiday - we go for a couple of weeks with 2 other couples and their kids, spend loads of time at the villa pool, explore lots of far flung beaches and go clubbing a couple of times. It's still just such a amazing place and fantastic to enjoy it through your kids eyes ?

So, anyone going out soon? I'm going 10th June and was hoping to have some feedback on the pills and MDMA by then

July.... We're specifically coming for our favourite DJ who's only doing 1 appearance at Amnesia over the summer . I'm actually thinking that doing 2 or 3 nights might actually be the future of my visits to Ibiza from now on... I think there comes a time in your life where you've got to prioritise kid friendly holidays and just take whatever you can grab inbetween haha

I have to ask, who is it your seein?. I'm obsessed with the music and the scene and that level of effort to see your fave disc jockey at one of the most palatial and beautiful clubs on the planet deserves a medal

Right I'm going, I don't think I will find someone to come with me though :( which mad ead'r is up for it? :) all my friends are getting old are boring, growing old sucks

Right I'm going, I don't think I will find someone to come with me though :( which mad ead'r is up for it? :) all my friends are getting old are boring, growing old sucks

Just go it alone. That's what I do these days. Use Ibiza Spotlight to arrange meet-ups.

When you thinking of going? I have dates arranged for July and September.

So is it silver bars and tulips again this year? I usually stick to the crystals myself. Will be there in sept :)

I am thinking of a quick visit in August. Have been before but never made it to Space, and now that it's closing at the end of this season I need to make the effort.

Anyone else thinking of an August trip?

Seen no reports of talk about anything out there yet?!

I'm hoping to get a trip booked late August or early September. Some massive line ups at Space this year

I am aiming for August 14th at Space. Digweed and 2 Many DJ'S (amongst others!)

I'm here right now. Space tomorrow night. Will report back!

Gwan!!! What's on and who's playing? I'll probably only end up satisfying my curiosity via Spotlight later but in the meantime if you pass back through.........