• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ibiza 2016!

You can get anything you like and I mean anything if you know the right people out there. We bought 200 between 5 of us last year. Was incredible week. My
Pal was serving up the pukka as well and he was serving from our room = free proper all week.

Currently in ibiza, bought a music on pill in PDB outside of club last night. Took half about 9pm within 45 minutes had a really good buzz, bit teeth clenching but music and lights were amazing, talking to strangers and dancing ( was a bit drunk to so suffered a bit of memery loss at the peak of the buzz) took the other half about 11 buzz continued for a few hours. Back to the room about 2.30, no bother sleeping and no bad comedown today. Seems a good pill. Bought another few from a guy in san an today for the rest of the week.

good to see the reports - what is the symbol/what do they look like on expressos?

good to see the reports - what is the symbol/what do they look like on expressos?

P5DtgvD.jpg

You're right, it was them I got in San An, pretty clean pills for the most part beside the light vomitting I did after the come up.

Heading over for two stags this season, first at end of august and other endvof september, any up to date reports on pills floating about?

Also interested ^! Has anyone ever came across speed on the island? Would be really interested in some out there to try and not spend as much on coke..

Any pill updates? Also, haven't seen any posts about Ket? I assume its still readily available?

Currently everywhere (SA, playa den bossa) on the island - brightly yellow Rolls-Royce 2.0. Are them good or not?
Where to get nespressos or music on pills?

Last edited:
safest place to stop? i kind of wanna go over feel safe at my hotel,i went ibiza rocks in 08 way back and it was pretty mental haha! best clubs this year to go? thanks guys

Currently everywhere (SA, playa den bossa) on the island - brightly yellow Rolls-Royce 2.0. Are them good or not?
Where to get nespressos or music on pills?

Be interested to hear what you can find. Normally stay in PDB and had a good source but staying in San An this year. Also what's the Coke like in the 80-100Eur bracket ?

safest place to stop? i kind of wanna go over feel safe at my hotel,i went ibiza rocks in 08 way back and it was pretty mental haha! best clubs this year to go? thanks guys

Anywhere should be safe. Lots of reasonably priced hotels in San An.

fucking history will be made by Carl Cox.

Cox just rox, I have loved him since his hardcore days and despite the fact that he was one of the best rave jocks in history, his re-emergence as a regular back on the UK's best dance floors at the end of the 90'safter spending most of the decade workingg and performing in Europe and further afield was almost unbelievable as he was just as good if not better than ever. His unique Balearic style of sunshine house, tech - house and techno is virtually peerless when it comes to UK DJ's - I have not had the pleasure of seeing him perform live since 2005 (which was the last year at the end of a decade which I had spent the majority of on the best dance floors in Europe before my heroin addiction finally went out of control).

I did watch the fantastic quality official videos hosted on Y/T of 2 of his biggest showcase sets from the huge lowland events in Belgium and Germany last summer (from Tomorrowland and InnerCity) on my fat tele and sound system, once smoked up and then again after doing a penny acid last year. His techno was still superb - absolute full on and with the mindblowing production that both of these events offered it was very reminiscent of the kind of dance music perfection I experienced whenever the likes of Mauro Picotto, Fergie, Chris Leibing and Mario Piu would thunder their techno through the UK showcase events following the Millenium, notably their performances at Gatecrashers epic NEC events or in the Godskitchen Arenas, the natural 10,000 capacity centrepieces of the amazing first two Godskitchen Global Gathering festivals in 2001 and 2002.

I'll say it again, Cox rox, and while I have been to Space on 3 occasions it has always been for the Carry On Manumission parties they would throw at the club every Wednesday morning from 8am onwards. I've never been to 'Global' (the original name for Cox's megaparties at Space) or any of the nights that has now become possibly the best weekly party at the club during the season, and one of the few UK based club nights that still sits at the top of the Ibizan summer season. As I was to young to see him live during his hardcore days, I have only seen him 6 times following his change in style, and only twice in a club (the first time I saw him was at Cream at the Nation in Liverpool in 1998 and (supported by the amazing Petrae Foy), at Godskitchen's weekly night @ AIR, Birmingham in February 2004, the other 4 occasions have been at showcase events, 2 three hour sets that he played as the headline act in his own dedicated techno arena at GKGG in 2003 and 2004, once in the Forum (part of the NEC's arena complex) at one of Gatecrashers events, and finally at SONAR in Barcelona in 2005.

My apologies, but when it comes to my posts on dance music they can be as effective as Temazepam in terms of heavy sedation.

If you don't know get to know - dance music was, still is and possibly always be my main obsession in life. And thats coming from a baghead. I've only been addicted to smack for 12 years, but I have been addicted to rave / acid house / electronic dance music (and that's a description, not a genre as I believe 'EDM' - whatever the hell that actually is, appears to be an identifiable type of music in it's own right now.) for 28 years, 6 years before I even started using controlled drugs (cannabis being the first believe it or not, but despite the sarcasm, it remains one of the very best)

Right, that's my boring rave related post 'vented' for the week.

Cox Cox Cox! "Oh yes oh yes!!!" \o/ \o/\o/

Last edited:
You should try the new Space 2016 Album Stee. I'll be honest I prefer the pig and Dan mix but Cox's ain't bad. I missed out the WHP for him this year and missed last year in fact I've not seen him live since 1994 thinking about it! Guess it's time to make a pilgrimage but it won't be Ibiza as everyone attests to things have changed it's moved on from their. Barcelona has a much deeper feel and far less steroid inflicted inhabitants in the clubs.

LYikYyh.jpg

Right, sorted that one. Is it best to just listen to the discs in order (cox being the first one I assume) or would you recommend a playlist of the 3 that builds? It will probably be tonight once I have some ganja down my throat before I give it a whirl in case you get the chance to respond before I put it on.

Cheers for the recommend! I haven't bought a Space CD since the 2004 album by David Piccioni with the DVD and the last Azuli comp I got was in 2008 ('Azuli pesnts Ibiza 2008 again mixed by Piccioni) which was good but ultimately quite forgettable

LYikYyh.jpg

Right, sorted that one. Is it best to just listen to the discs in order (cox being the first one I assume) or would you recommend a playlist of the 3 that builds? It will probably be tonight once I have some ganja down my throat before I give it a whirl in case you get the chance to respond before I put it on.

Cheers for the recommend! I haven't bought a Space CD since the 2004 album by David Piccioni with the DVD and the last Azuli comp I got was in 2008 ('Azuli pesnts Ibiza 2008 again mixed by Piccioni) which was good but ultimately quite forgettable

The mixes are all a little different. I'd go in order cox gets deep pig and Dan go on a more uplifting baleric tinge and then the mark brown is more deep house. All good all slightly different.

Best mix album this year if you want a really different type of sound and a little old skool extremely eclectic is My Nu Leng on fabriclive 86. Still listen to it and had it for months.

Enjoy

Cheers! I bought all the Fabric and FabricLive compilations religiously until my life went to pot again about 3 years ago (the last two I bought were Fabric 71: Cassy and FabricLive 70: Friction - got to love tha juglise!) so I havn't heard any since. As I have enough music, to spend a ton playing catch up the My Nu Leng might be a good idea as a one off - especially if it's a bit different as I have enough house, techno, drum and bass and all in between to last me a lifetime already.

Not that it will stop me acquiring loads more of course ;)

Last edited:
Cox just rox, I have loved him since his hardcore days and despite the fact that he was one of the best rave jocks in history, his re-emergence as a regular back on the UK's best dance floors at the end of the 90'safter spending most of the decade workingg and performing in Europe and further afield was almost unbelievable as he was just as good if not better than ever. His unique Balearic style of sunshine house, tech - house and techno is virtually peerless when it comes to UK DJ's - I have not had the pleasure of seeing him perform live since 2005 (which was the last year at the end of a decade which I had spent the majority of on the best dance floors in Europe before my heroin addiction finally went out of control).

I did watch the fantastic quality official videos hosted on Y/T of 2 of his biggest showcase sets from the huge lowland events in Belgium and Germany last summer (from Tomorrowland and InnerCity) on my fat tele and sound system, once smoked up and then again after doing a penny acid last year. His techno was still superb - absolute full on and with the mindblowing production that both of these events offered it was very reminiscent of the kind of dance music perfection I experienced whenever the likes of Mauro Picotto, Fergie, Chris Leibing and Mario Piu would thunder their techno through the UK showcase events following the Millenium, notably their performances at Gatecrashers epic NEC events or in the Godskitchen Arenas, the natural 10,000 capacity centrepieces of the amazing first two Godskitchen Global Gathering festivals in 2001 and 2002.

I'll say it again, Cox rox, and while I have been to Space on 3 occasions it has always been for the Carry On Manumission parties they would throw at the club every Wednesday morning from 8am onwards. I've never been to 'Global' (the original name for Cox's megaparties at Space) or any of the nights that has now become possibly the best weekly party at the club during the season, and one of the few UK based club nights that still sits at the top of the Ibizan summer season. As I was to young to see him live during his hardcore days, I have only seen him 6 times following his change in style, and only twice in a club (the first time I saw him was at Cream at the Nation in Liverpool in 1998 and (supported by the amazing Petrae Foy), at Godskitchen's weekly night @ AIR, Birmingham in February 2004, the other 4 occasions have been at showcase events, 2 three hour sets that he played as the headline act in his own dedicated techno arena at GKGG in 2003 and 2004, once in the Forum (part of the NEC's arena complex) at one of Gatecrashers events, and finally at SONAR in Barcelona in 2005.

My apologies, but when it comes to my posts on dance music they can be as effective as Temazepam in terms of heavy sedation.

If you don't know get to know - dance music was, still is and possibly always be my main obsession in life. And thats coming from a baghead. I've only been addicted to smack for 12 years, but I have been addicted to rave / acid house / electronic dance music (and that's a description, not a genre as I believe 'EDM' - whatever the hell that actually is, appears to be an identifiable type of music in it's own right now.) for 28 years, 6 years before I even started using controlled drugs (cannabis being the first believe it or not, but despite the sarcasm, it remains one of the very best)

Right, that's my boring rave related post 'vented' for the week.

Cox Cox Cox! "Oh yes oh yes!!!" \o/ \o/\o/

I like you very much.