European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ibiza 2016!

Brenner

Bluelighter
So what's the crack, who's going this year and when?

What pills do you hope to see there?

We went to Magaluf last year but weren't really into the whole get steaming to try and pull birds culture. Apparently Ibiza is more of a clubbing scene albeit more expensive than Magaluf, anyone compared?

3rd - 8th July, staying in San Antonio. I booked this trip for the sole purpose of seeing LCD Soundsystem at Ibiza Rocks.
18th - 25th September, staying PDB

I stay away from pills, just take crystal MDMA.

I havn't been back since they had to put a roof over the Space terrace - I know theres still plenty of excellence on the island but with the council ruining the whole unique beauty of the 8am Space experience and with no more Mannunmission at Privilege its just doesn't seem like the classic Ibiza i used to covet. These issues are ultimately irrelevant as with the UK dance music scene in terminal decline, Ibiza is still as close to paradise as is possible for sad fucks like me who remain obsessed with dance music, but with middle age about to smack me in the face I think that im objective enough to recognise the 'Ibiza was better back in the day' syndrome that exists in sad twats that live in the past, like say, me for instance.

Im sure its just as class as it always was but the examples I started the post with are what I always saw as true Ibizan tropes, but again its simply an example of why I have no right to critisise what is simply change, something that is a fact of life.

Im going in 10 days (got a court appearance) the season wont be offically open but pacha and sankeys are open the first night i get there. Just need to find a cannabis club or risk meeting some dodgy morrocans for some smoke im sure everything else will find me. this could be my last visit to spain for a bit, shame i cant go nuts but at least il be able to go clubbing (in ibiza) one more time.

Im probably about to get my first infraction for specifying sources, but it has to be said that its easier to get a lump of Morrocan on the island than it is to buy a glass of larger, as you have to walk to a shop or a bar. Where as the hash.........

So what's the crack, who's going this year and when?

What pills do you hope to see there?

We went to Magaluf last year but weren't really into the whole get steaming to try and pull birds culture. Apparently Ibiza is more of a clubbing scene albeit more expensive than Magaluf, anyone compared?

Can't compare the 2 at all and I've had some wicked times in Magaluf and been well looked after...

Ibiza much more for serious clubber. It is expensive but well worth it.

You don't tend to see any of the known presses there, mainly stuff produced locally I guess. Tulips were big last year

I've never been to Ibiza, but I keep seeing this thread and wondering if I'd like to. Am I too old now (32)?

Am I too old now (32)?

No. I'm 40 and still very much enjoy it. Know plenty of other people around my age who do too. There are also other sides to Ibiza apart from clubbing (tho I enjoy the clubbing there, despite never going clubbing in the uk now!).

I've never been to Ibiza, but I keep seeing this thread and wondering if I'd like to. Am I too old now (32)?

Never too old bud, i'm 29 and have never been since I was about 11 so obviously was a different kind of hols. The problem I get every year is that my group of mates either cant afford it or it isn't their scene. Dance music is deffo me tho especially the older stuff!!

Josh - ignore my whinging about how great 'ibiza was back in the day' and get your arse over there if you like your electronic music. Im sure the island is still the clubbers paradise that it was, the only major difference being that, with the death of the superclub concept in the UK< the island is no longer run my UK based promoters (Cream being the exception, and one of the 'must do' nights on the island). The clubs still seem as good as ever, its just that the nights are now primarily promoted by European Promoters, which can only increase the cosmopolitan nature of the island. 32 is no age, I'm 36 and the only reason I dont go out ('ve been to as many raves on my own as I have with friends, which is quite alot of nights out considering Ive been at it for 21 years) is the fact that I have no current source of Ecstasy tablets or crystal. Of course its better to have good company, but with considering I have exactly 2 genuine friends left, both of who I only get to see once in a blue moon, all I need to go out is 3 tablets or 500mg of decent crystal, a dance floor, and quality dance music, which can range from Drum and Bass, to Progressive / Tech House, Tech /Club Trance, Hard House and beyond. Shit, id go to a happy hardcore night, but Im not 16 anymore and Im to old to run on the spot for 9 hours. As often as Ive entered a club / rave, wotever alone, Ive never left a club without company, as when your on your tod its easy to end up at some randoms afterparty 80miles away. Getting home is always Mondays problem, which I couldnt give rats ass about until I actually have to do it.

Last edited:
I read it Stee....

That's quite a story. She sounds mental. I've had a few mental girlfriends in my time although never sustained a relationship for more than a year of two. Somehow I seem to self-sabotage any form of happiness and female companionship .....like I've been on my own for this long so I'm happy (well not happy really) to be on my own.....

Never mind though eh?

Take care of yourself mate and drop me a pm anytime your feeling a bit down or want to chat....

I always have my phone with me and log onto BL several times during the day when I get a break.....

Never been to Ibiza though :)

Cheers bud, I think that it can be deleted now you have suffered through it, as my sob story has no place in this thread.

It has seriously crossed my mind to be honest!!

Brenner - I know an entire holiday on your own is a little more extreme than what I have said in this thread, but as Im too thick to quote my own post as well as your, ill just copy and paste the relevant section - same rules apply - just replace 48 hours with 7 days.

"'I've been to as many raves on my own as I have with friends, which is quite alot of nights out considering Ive been at it for 21 years...... all I need to go out is 3 tablets or 500mg of decent crystal, a dance floor, and quality dance music, which can range from Drum and Bass, to Progressive / Tech House, Tech /Club Trance, Hard House and beyond. Shit, id go to a happy hardcore night, but Im not 16 anymore and Im to old to run on the spot for 9 hours. As often as Ive entered a club / rave, wotever alone, Ive never left a club without company, as when your on your tod its easy to end up at some randoms afterparty 80miles away"

If you go on your own, as soon as you hit a proper club, you'll have friends for the week within 24 hours, and every night you go out, you'll continue to collect them. By the end of the holiday its perfectly possible that you could have 3 or 4 options to go dancing with totally different crowds.

If you go on your own, as soon as you hit a proper club, you'll have friends for the week within 24 hours, and every night you go out, you'll continue to collect them. By the end of the holiday its perfectly possible that you could have 3 or 4 options to go dancing with totally different crowds.

Or join Ibiza Spotlight forums and arrange to meet up with people that are there at the same time as you. That's what I do and I've always had a good time. You'd be surprised how many people go solo!

I have been 6 times. I am more into the underground techno scene. There are plenty of big nights to attend. Dc10 on a Monday for paradise or Wednesday's for Circo loco before heading off to amnesia for music on. Sankeys was shit last year but seems to have pulled some big names in this year with a old school early rave night once a week. Last years big night was do not sleep at vista. The sun rise viewable with its 360 glass walls was incredible let alone the sets from syrossian, sante and Sidney Charles. This night moves to space this year which also happens to be space's final year which promises to be epic.

The drugs, are everywhere. Silver bars and tulips in abundance last year. Tulips more pleasant eurphoric, silverbars very mongy and knock you off your feet. Always good presses about, avoid the lucky lucky men at all costs.