• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I want to be swallowed my my visuals and see whole hallucinatory landscapes.

i would say you're looking for Ketamine. go for K-hole. hope you're satisfied.

Ive never seen anything that I could class as not being there or really any fractal landscapes that swallow me up like some people have mentioned before, now on LSD all I usually see is slight breathing warping of things and brighter prounounced colors etc, how would I manage to let myself go and have the fractals takeover and lead me into a fully visualized landscape?
Is there anything you can do to make this happen easier? Like relax and go into a meditative state or something?

work up to about 50mg of amt (start at like 10)

you wont even know where you are even if you're sitting on your bed at home

i couldn't see anything but fractals and colors, right before the euphoria that lasted 6+ hours

k-holes
DMT breakthroughs
Salvia breakthroughs

Those are what i would describe as being swallowed by my visuals. Taken to completely different landscapes.

If yo are just looking for something that is really visual without taking you to another world id recomend something like 2c-i or 2c-b. Both of those provide some beautiful visuals.

Another vote for nitrous on just about any psychedelic! 8o

Simply amazing I have found, absolutely incomprehendable at times. I'm still looking for an explanation of what is actually happening when I do nos on shrooms. Complete altering of reality, and even to the point of being able to control hallucinations (and sound/music even), like a lucid dream almost. Tremendous stuff!

Serisously, anyone who hasn't experienced nitrous/psychedlic combinations yet really should. Although I would be hesitant to do it with 2c-i again, woah that got messed up lol

I do know is that high dose DOM (10-15 mg, depending on tolerance) combined with some quality cannabis has produced some of the most stunning visual experiences I've had the pleasure of enjoying.

DOM is very very beautiful....

And with the 20 hours you kind of get the full spectrum of day/night....

To this day it has been the only thing to produce a pronounced synesthesia. Seeing bass lines sending ripples through reality was wonderful....

there is a good humored nature to it, i laughed my ass off for a lot of it.

7mg is what i took and by all means it wasn't overly intense but the visuals were still stunning.

Some morphing but it was a lot of fractals.

I laid down in a tent for a good 3 or 4 hours and just got lost in my head under a teddy gram blanket covered with thousands of little bears which i got enormous amounts of giggles from.

I stepped outside some time after the sun went down to a bright orange harvest moon coming up over the hilltop. The sky was shades of green, blue, and purple blanketed with stars.

My only complaint about DOM would be the twitchyness and it being a bit speedy for my liking. The next time i plan to do it i might eat a soma or two to kind of even things out a bit.

Phenibut can definitely come in handy when working through the twitchyness/tweekiness of higher dose DOM. IME it also adds a degree of euphoria without compromising the integrity of the trip as a whole.

I've also noticed some unusually strong synesthesia on DOM, though I tend to experience some degree of it on LSD and 5-MeO-MIPT as well. In fact, simply focusing directly on music (or any auditory stimulus, for that matter) when I'm on DOM typically causes my visual field to explode into colors and fractals and bouncing sound waves. Ah, I sure am glad I just hooked up another 500 mg of the stuff. =D

Its one that i reserve for festivals or if i have a weekend to kill with no responsibility, which is uncommon....

I ate maybe like 40-50mg out of a gram of 2c-i that came into my possession a while back.....

and i fucking love 2c-i.

A whole lot of it was just given to people, i get a lot of enjoyment out of dosing people.

"ever done 2c-i?"
"no"
"want to?"
"i have no cash"
"i don't care about money lol"

the best things in life are free....

take a large dose of mescaline, sit in the dark and maybe bring a joint with you. Anytime im on a good dose of mescaline and i sit down anywhere remotely dark, its a matter of minutes before i cant see anything but swirling neon patterns all around me, almost like im inside a dense tornado or swirling globe. love it.

I definitely vote for N,N DMT from first experience. Salvia is also great too but it doesn't have that "feel good" feeling. If you really want to have fun use one of the above and then cool it off from a big hit of nitrous oxide =]

take a large dose of mescaline, sit in the dark and maybe bring a joint with you. Anytime im on a good dose of mescaline and i sit down anywhere remotely dark, its a matter of minutes before i cant see anything but swirling neon patterns all around me, almost like im inside a dense tornado or swirling globe. love it.

do you just see patterns, or do you end up seeing specific things (places, creatures, etc)? would you say being in the dark under mescaline produces as good CEVs as closing your eyes when there's light?

I ate maybe like 40-50mg out of a gram of 2c-i that came into my possession a while back.....

and i fucking love 2c-i.

A whole lot of it was just given to people, i get a lot of enjoyment out of dosing people.

"ever done 2c-i?"
"no"
"want to?"
"i have no cash"
"i don't care about money lol"

the best things in life are free....

I tried 2ci and didnt like it that much. Felt too stimmy and felt like i was coming off acid n mdma at the same time. Only did 20mg tho. No visuals, everything was so shiny and yellow it got to a point where it was annoying. If i ever am going to try it again i will be mixing it with sum acid or mdma. Was one of my boring drug experiences that i have encountered. My mind was very clear headed.

High dose LSD, high dose mushrooms, IM ketamine, smoked DMT, ayahuasca, HIGH dose of a 2c, nitrous with any of these

8 hits of Acid and I am swept over and led into another world. I remember that I could almost control all my visualizations. But I was also completely head fucked and I could not control my thoughts and went from laughing to crying in seconds.
It's a risk I guess but it can be amazing.
I guess my mind wasn't adapted enough to LSD when I did it, i'd like to try it again sometime soon though.

On mescaline its mostly patterns more than specific things, although thats not uncommon either. i think CEVs are always better in the dark. I was talking about OEVs though, i would just sit on my driveway or the street at night and as long as i sat still everything would turn into patterns. Ive taken lsd shrooms and mescaline, and mescaline has produced the most OEVs and bright colors, but the visuals on acid were much more specific.

high doses of acid and mushrooms,

DMT, Salvia (if you're not made too uncomfortable by it), and ketamine all can produce completely enveloping visuals.

Insufflated DOC, by virtue of its sheer insistent character, is pretty good for letting yourself get immersed in some variety of alternate reality. However, I've still found that some degree of meditation on most psychedelics tends to really be the key into launching yourself into some sort of otherness. Wound up going from everything shimmering and looking rather cartoonish with levels of audio flanging to lying on a couch, eyes closed, reliving my own c-section in some sort of warped image of my own birth.

So yeah, meditate more.