• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I want to be swallowed my my visuals and see whole hallucinatory landscapes.

dmt. U dont really say if you want this experience for a long duration or not. I think visually u can go the farthest with dmt, and sometimes 10 minutes is more than enough when you're that far out

1000+ mcgs of acid is very overwhelming in the visual department

The sun was bombarding me with fractals

Lol I dont see anything on Acid or Shrooms just slight warping/breathing and color enhancement ive only ever seen shit that wasnt there on MDA & Lots of cannabis and it was real vivid pairs of glasses on people, hats, bandannas, wierd alien tribal writing, tatoos and other crazy shit, I would love to replicate that experience but its never happened again :(

I imagine a solid 300+ ug dose of LSD plus smoking some DMT at the peak would make for something along these lines

I would suggest DMT or if you can't find it Salvia can produce something you might be looking for..

1.2g of Hawaiian mushrooms around the peak had me seeing nothing but CEV-style visuals, whether my eyes were open or closed.

I dont want to try DMT really, dont fancy smoking any form of Crystalline substance and plus if I couldnt hack my 3rd LSD trip which sent my loopy for like 2 months then DMT is gonna send me to the asylum.

Another note that bad trip I stated above I believe was due to me heavily abusing Cannabis for 5 years smoking the highest strains everyday then into my 3rd trip smoked 1 spliff while coming up and a bong then had another spliff as I was just into it thats when the crazyness started, then after that trip everytime I smoked Cannabis I had crazy paranoid thought loops and lost the plot so I quit blazing and havnt had any at all for 5 weeks.

So from my experiences you can see why going into my next Acid trip, im taking lots of concideration into it

Ive never seen anything that I could class as not being there or really any fractal landscapes that swallow me up like some people have mentioned before, now on LSD all I usually see is slight breathing warping of things and brighter prounounced colors etc, how would I manage to let myself go and have the fractals takeover and lead me into a fully visualized landscape?
Is there anything you can do to make this happen easier? Like relax and go into a meditative state or something?

Meditative states i find are easier to access on something like mushtrooms for me anyway

Ive never seen anything that I could class as not being there or really any fractal landscapes that swallow me up like some people have mentioned before, now on LSD all I usually see is slight breathing warping of things and brighter prounounced colors etc, how would I manage to let myself go and have the fractals takeover and lead me into a fully visualized landscape?
Is there anything you can do to make this happen easier? Like relax and go into a meditative state or something?

This is exactly the kind of experience I dig! I managed to experience what you describe by eating 7g of potent mushrooms as fast as I could. I wrote a Trip Report about it wich you may find interesting.

For the fractals I have a method but its a bit hard to explain. I try to 'relax' my eyes and make sure not to focus them on anything at all. When I do that the light patterns and fractals become much more envelopping and provide for some great visual effects. I've did that with 2C-B and shrooms.

what you want is 900mcg+ lsd trip combined with high dose weed on peak of that acid trip... at this point,visuals get that "travelling" quality with your eyes closed or not.Every thing looks like it have face,heavy tracers,intense super geometrical halucinations...

Heroic dose of Shrooms and a semi-heavy dose of mescaline will do that to you. I know from first hand experience =D

Smoke salvia and you might even be there before you exhale.

Maybe a food or drink combining San Pedro and cannabis would do it.

I usually don't get many visuals at all, but I do get a strong mind trip. Off course you can dose higher, but then I usually find that there are much more interesting things in the trip than visuals, and I end up not paying that much attention to them. You gradually realise that visuals are just one aspect of the psychedelic exprience, and that you can get much more rewarding trips if you go into the experience without expectation.

Having said that, the most visual of the long acting psychedelics I have tried is DOC. For me it was clearly more visual than acid (at a comparable strength trip), and yet a somewhat similar trip all round. The best way to experience visuals for me is to find the right combo at the right dose. Taking ~70 mg of MDMA an hour before a medium dose of acid enhances the visuals and allows me to enjoy them more. 2C-B with LSD also works well. I haven't tried any combo's with DOC yet, but I'm looking forward to trying it with acid. And MDMA. But, like others already have stated, don't trip just for the visuals. Trip for the entire experience, which has a lot to offer.

I dont want to try DMT really, dont fancy smoking any form of Crystalline substance and plus if I couldnt hack my 3rd LSD trip which sent my loopy for like 2 months then DMT is gonna send me to the asylum.

One of the finer points of DMT is that it isn't very long lasting (in this time realm) I haven't heard of any long lasting psychological effects like with acid (could be wrong but not in my travels) The trip simply isn't long enough though it can be very intense in the right s/s.

LSD can be a long ride if the landscape becomes convoluted. With DMT the worst that can happen is you will be distracted from the trip by outside influences like music, other people talking etc...

It is a world def worth exploring based on what your op says.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned nitrous.
Even on the less visual psychs like LSA a balloon or two of nitrous sends me into fractal land

LSA + weed + nitrous is heavenly

And another vote for DMT, if you're looking for visuals DMT is the place to go.