• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I want to be swallowed my my visuals and see whole hallucinatory landscapes.

A nice dose of 2C-E. My first expierience was an unkown dose but it was probably around 15-17mgs. This produced a visual field that looked like it was made of pixels and such. My girlfriends face looked like a sexy rabbit...yea, a sexy rabbit.... and the toilet was an endless plummet. I guess i also admired how in the distance the trees danced and everything was so intense. I could look up into the sky between the trees and be taken away by god, my whole vision would swarm with blinding light.

Another unkown dose was about 20-22mgs id say. This I expierience some crazy visuals. My room turned into a blue and black void. Everything was outlined in blue and the rest was pitch black. I was very anxious so i couldnt enjoy it, but it was my set and setting. I also recall everything was alive and loud. I felt... well hard to explain.

Anyways, if you want something with massive visuals but not much of that loopy mind fuck. 2c-e is very nice. Though, you should do a lot of research on this machine. It isnt your usual mainstream psychedelic. V

Ive never seen anything that I could class as not being there or really any fractal landscapes that swallow me up like some people have mentioned before, now on LSD all I usually see is slight breathing warping of things and brighter prounounced colors etc, how would I manage to let myself go and have the fractals takeover and lead me into a fully visualized landscape?
Is there anything you can do to make this happen easier? Like relax and go into a meditative state or something?

Try some IV MDA. That's what got me there.

my only full hallucinatory landscape comes from 2c-e + mdma. oh, and once when i ate 4 really clean pills, 3 drops of acid, and sat in front of a gigantic bonfire for 8 hours. that was definitely a full hallucinatory landscape...... most definitely. fucked if i know what i saw that night.

if im not mixing things together though, nothing is enough of a mindfuck for me to make that happen. plus im not particularly interested deep down in seeing a comical landscape just for kicks. my general feeling on the subject is that if you let the landscape take over, and youve taken enough drugs, itll happen. how conscious you are that youre letting it take over etc is the thing. if you just let yourself believe youre in a wild alien landscape where giant angeldemons could come out at any moment and spring you with fairy dust laden jack in the boxes, it could happen.

in fact, if you're really good, you could convince your brain to see that without any drugs. thats how just strong the damn thing is.

Ill tell u how. Not many people have tried this im guessing. I usually do 1.5-2 high quality tabs (200-300ug) and lay on the bed and take a few sniffs of the most highest quality poppers and then quickly place my head on the pillow and look up.

Once it kicks in ull feel a coldness/warmness rush all throughout ur body in slow motion which then hits u in the head and OEV kicks in like atleast 5 times harder. Ive done nitrous and i have to say nothin would ever beat acid or shrooms + poppers.

Well maybe DMT+Acid but thats another whole story LOL On nitrous i felt like i was on meth dancing around like a maniac for 20 seconds. With poppers i just melted, floated and sinked into the bed. Try it n see for urself. Ull see:) I have been doing alot of codeine + oxycontin and Heroin and doesnt compare.

If anyone has tried that combo or will let me know how it went. Words cant describe the feeling u get. Mixing poppers with pills,speed or coke or any stim is nowhere good as psychs + poppers. Just make sure u get the right type (Yellow with red writing) i wont name any brand names.

It's true, with two hits you are not going to be "enveloped in visuals". To achieve something like that, it takes a lot more drugs. It gets a little bit crazy eating doses high enough to see visuals like you are talking about, that is why few people get to see them.

If you lost your head on two hits, watch out for a lot of the things people are saying in here.

DMT is your best bet. Or take a higher dose, that always works.

There are also little "tricks" or methods you can use to increase the intensity of your visuals.

You can try to meditate and focus on what you are seeing with your eyes closed. This always makes it much more intense and beautiful for me. Also smoking weed will make your visuals much more pronounced.

You can get some pretty spectacular CEVs on fairly moderate doses if you concentrate on them. OEVs are less intense generally and the only way to get those to go out of control is to take a higher dose.

2c-t-7 is supposed to give that "can't tell whether my eyes or open or closed" experience but I have yet to try it.

I find that any amount of mushrooms of more than 2.4 grams can give me overwhelming visuals if I lie down in a dark and silent room for an extended length of time.

Exactly. You can get dream-like scenes and entities on even a low-moderate dose of mushrooms. I've had great results with a little exertion and outdoor meditation:

We parked our car, split an eighth of quite potent cubes, and walked off the road into this weird and wonderful landscape. Because of some strange geologic process, all the enormous bolders here point in the same 45 degree angle. There are all sorts of amazing formations everywhere... some parts look like south america, sort of machu-pichu-esque, others look like the most beautiful desert. The was an awesome variety of colorful desert plants in full bloom.

We climbed up a big rock and waited... the come up was sickening, confusing, disconcerting, and uncomfortable, and hit unusually soon after dosing. I knew we were in for a good trip I told my girlfriend to just tough out the rough part, its just our bodies adapting to the psilocybin, and it'll pass. And pass it did. After 10 minutes of discomfort, we looked at eachother, smiled, and we were tripping

I got that wonderful 'welcome home' feeling. I felt myself again, heard my voice, saw the wonderful world in full vibrancy. I was ecstatic. I looked up at the rocks, there were ancient/futuristic eagle/spaceship Gods peering down at us, looking divine and terrific.

We began treking up the biggest of the rocks. At one point, I saw a beautiful little scene, some plants growing through a crevice in the stone. I placed my hands on the rock, and stared at the image. Rain began to fall, and the drops made everything dynamic and alive. Pretty soon, the boundary between my hands and the rock began to dissolve, and my vision became increasingly obscured. I felt like I was tapping into some awesome force in the rock through the contact point of my two hands. It felt amazing. I got increasingly lost in this strange symbiotic trance until my pesky girlfriend pulled my hands off the rock She wanted to press on up the mountain.

So up we went, higher and higher. We reached the top and took in the awesome vista of the surrounding desert. This strange rock formation repeats itself for miles and miles. Its really something.

I descended a bit and sat down to meditate, something I really hadn't tried on mushrooms before. Within a few seconds, these brilliant red entities, DNA chains and zig-zag tape worm things were flying at me, as I fell backwards in the darkness. They were vying for my attention. I was watching my brain try to record it, thinking how bad I wanted to relay this awesome experience to my girlfriend, and trying to ignore such thoughts... but pretty soon my excitement overcame my discipline and I opened my eyes and grinned.

I looked up, and she was sliding down the slippery rock face. This scared the shit out of me, but she was laughing and enjoyed her out-of-control descent. I told her about the meditation and she wanted to try it... so we sat down indian style in the wind and the rain on top of this rock in the desert, and shut out eyes. It felt a lot like dreaming, I was flying through a green and purple lanscape of pineables, grapes, and south american women offering the fruit. It was incredibly weird. Slowly I opened my eyes, and felt a lot like I was waking up. My girlfriend said she basically lost consciousness, and was surprised to be waking up tripping in the desert rather than in our bed!

The 'dreaming' theme persisted throughout the rest of the trip. I felt like I was in a lucid dream, that one day I would wake up. I understood that now wasn't the time, that the thing to do now was just walk around and experience this wonderful reality until the dream ended. I imagined dying, and 'waking up' into a different reality, and saying to my cosmic buddies "whoa, that was crazy! I was an intelligent primate on a beautiful planet named earth, my name was ___ ___ and I did this and this, what a wonderful dream that was!" And then I'll continue on with my existance as some wholly different type of entity, having benefited from the lessons learned in the world of matter.

I love mushrooms <3

Apparently ayahuasca will also get you there, though I haven't taken the DMT admixture yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am suprised at how many people in this thread said things like "I only got slight warping and color enhancement on LSD".

Either you guys are getting bunk LSD or it's just too weak. You need to take more to make up for either how weak they are or for your own brain.

I've taken 2 hits of LSD and smoked alittle gangja and tripped nuts. I'm talking about the wall appearing as if it is endless and liquid-like. Patterns forming from the void and dancing across the wall, completely neon-looking. Whenever I looked into the mirror my face manifested as many different people and beings. Sometimes looking like a Hindu god or something.

Looking at my friends would produce some bizzare warping of the face and even their whole being seemed to manifest as a bizzare deity/martian/bizzare lizardman.

I remember looking across at a set of stairs on LSD and it was like suddenly the staircase became a crazy complex piece of art and the dimensions were utterly fucked up and I was having so much fun looking at it and feeling its vibrations.

If "Far fucking out" doesn't describe your LSD experience then you didn't take enough, eat more at a time.

another idea....

take a moderate dose of your favorite psych, then start doing nitrous...

shoot yourself into outer space...

High doses MDA/MDMA, MDA is better for this, and high dose LSD, with maybe 100mg's of I.M. Ketamine at the peak is the closest experience I've had to what you are describing, maybe even my most intense experience to date. GL.

Everything was covered in fractals when i ate a bunch of 2c-i and molly...

I have no idea why but they just synergized in the most powerful and unexpected way....

I took 4 tabs in 1 hit(had taken 1 like 6 hours earlier) and once I started to peak I smoked a few cones and that set every visual off.

I was looking at my mates corner, in his lounge room and it had pictures, and a cabinet there.If i starred at that corner, and kinda just 'let go' slowly all the things in that corner started changing there appearance, and the colour's were nuts, its as if everything was shadowing aswell, got really intense to the point were I was lost in my own thought about it, didnt know where the fuck I was, everything around what I was lookin at went black and blurry and by the end of it the whole corner, pictures had changed into there own reality, looked like a cartoon image, was fuckin nuts.

Thats the closest ive to to what your askin for, whilst on LSD.Weed setts the trip off aswell, visually and mentally I find.

I have friends who were no longer able to see due to all the fractals on some heroic doses of DOI....

dob is even more visual,but hard to get.Heroic dose doi??? I am crazy psychonaut with passion for hardcore trips but heroic doses of dox isnt something I would do,hope your friend had good time.

dmt is the way to go. ayahuasca especially, smoked dmt is too fast for me, with aya you lay back and let the alien landscapes (and millions of other things) wash over you.

dob is even more visual,but hard to get.Heroic dose doi??? I am crazy psychonaut with passion for hardcore trips but heroic doses of dox isnt something I would do,hope your friend had good time.

naked, trying to eat the furniture....

i wasn't there when it happened though....

but yea, a heroic dose of DOx is really never a great idea....with a dose like that i wouldn't expect to be doing anything but tripping balls for 3 days...no sleep.

12 hits of acid nearly did it for me

i wasn't able to move around during the peak cause my visual cortex was flooded with imagery and i was too fascinated with the army of dancing soldiers on my ceiling. when i looked at my skin and that of my friends, it began to move and i could see through the layers into the vital organs. lights flickered a lot and changed color in distinctive patterns every few seconds. when i looked over the edge of the bed there was lava surrounding me. music sounded like a cross between aphex twin and the sound of a prepared piano (metallic). i became the music as well as my visual field. at times i would hear sirens and walking around it sounded like i was inside a tunnel below the earth - with all the echoes and sound waves permeating my senses

at no point was i afraid tho. it was fuckn the best trip of my life (so far)

i've heard of people doing thumbprints of crystal lsd and having to basically be babysat for a week- during and after the trip, which went on for a few days

next time i can afford some, i'm going to do a nice dose of 50 hits or so. i'm really in need of a good trip again. it's been too long... can't comment on DMT as i've never gotten the chance to try it out. MDA is great for visuals but you won't be taken into a hugely different landscape as with LSD- it's more like MDMA with a psychedelic feel (head-trip)- breathing walls, the basics.. i've never done more than 50mg at once tho and the shit i get is considered strong.. there are more closed-eye visuals

maybe go for an LSD DMT combo if not just a good LSD trip. 10hits+ is usually where it starts to get interesting, ime..ego death is inevitable with even decent stuff

peace

Last edited:
Some people in this thread have mentioned DOB and DOI as having the potential to induce fully visually immersive experiences at high doses. I wouldn't know anything about that as I've never tasted DOB and am unwilling to dose high with DOI due to the tremendous muscle tension it produces even at doses 3.2 mg or lower. What I do know is that high dose DOM (10-15 mg, depending on tolerance) combined with some quality cannabis has produced some of the most stunning visual experiences I've had the pleasure of enjoying. I remember a specific evening when 4 hours after dropping 15 mg I smoked a sizable bowl of Blueberry and promptly found myself awash in glowing tendrils and an undulating rainbow-colored mist. Shortly thereafter my girlfriend came over. I remember she looked like some kind of angel or goddess or avatar swathed in the most beautiful and soothing pink aura and floating rather than walking. The sight of her brought me to tears; it was awe-inspiring in a way I can't really describe.

That said, lots of people don't find DOM as physically transparent as I do. Many folks complain of physical and mental overstimulation, especially at higher doses. Anyone who's studied the history of psychedelic drugs probably recalls the myriad stories of hippies in San Fransisco ending up in the hospital after massive psychological overdoses of DOM (then labeled as STP). Those stories, however, can in a way be seen as reassuring to someone like you searching for a fully immersive psychedelic experience. While those folks did indeed freak out, none of them died or suffered any lasting physical damage despite the massive doses that they took (45 mg+). Thus I'd say that as long as one has a fair number of benzos on hand in case of panic, DOM is an excellent candidate for the kind of experience you're looking for. Certainly, it's better than its cousins (DOB, DOC) which exhibit toxicity in the form of pretty severe vasoconstriction at much lower doses. Of course, as many people have said before me, LSD is an even safer bet. It's easier to find, even more physically benign, and probably less manic. But I'll stick with DOM anyways.

Dr. RawEvil prescribes a course of two to three hits of acid, followed by the musical stylings of Steven Wilson. Get your hands on some Porcupine Tree (if you're into prog and/or trance rock), No-Man (for a completely chilled experience), or his solo album Insurgentes.

On 2 hits + Insurgentes, I sat in a dark room with two of my fellow journeymen, and experienced an entirely unexpected visual creation spawned from the music itself. I saw the world grow into what it is today, and watched it burn, knowing I had played a part. I felt complete isolation as I witnessed the end. I knew every bit of it I had earned through my actions in this life, as I was taken away and replaced with another arising entity from the cycle of rebirth.

I hated myself for all I had done. And I liked it.