• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I want to be swallowed my my visuals and see whole hallucinatory landscapes.

g1zzl3

Bluelighter
Ive never seen anything that I could class as not being there or really any fractal landscapes that swallow me up like some people have mentioned before, now on LSD all I usually see is slight breathing warping of things and brighter prounounced colors etc, how would I manage to let myself go and have the fractals takeover and lead me into a fully visualized landscape?
Is there anything you can do to make this happen easier? Like relax and go into a meditative state or something?

Well, maybe take a higher dose of LSD. Or smoke some DMT :D.
Closing your eyes has potential, but I tend to believe if you had a high enough dose you might just full on leap into a completely new place. Though that would probably take a pretty high dose. I wouldn't generally expect LSD to produce such vivid hallucinations as you describe, especially at the dosage level people tend to take it at.

Yeah, Im not really one for trying a high dose of it really lol I lost my head on 2 drops in the wrong set and felt headfucked for about 2 months after but now I think im ready to do it again in a good set, setting at home with my girl on the first day of my xmas holiday break :) so I want to get the best out of the experience and see as much colorful fractal visuals as possible

Yeah, Im not really one for trying a high dose of it really lol I lost my head on 2 drops in the wrong set and felt headfucked for about 2 months after but now I think im ready to do it again in a good set, setting at home with my girl on the first day of my xmas holiday break :) so I want to get the best out of the experience and see as much colorful fractal visuals as possible

I have the same plan! two of my best friends we all plan on dosing and enjoying the freedom of no finals. you know set and setting are key to any good trip so i say high dose too but also potency of what u get. Halloween I had 1/2 a blotter and had the most amazing, beautiful experience i have ever had, i was completely lost in the visuals well into the 6th hr, but not exactly in landscapes necessarily. i was in a college town set in the woods so the trees, sky, just flowers on the sidewalk had their own weight and spirit in my visuals.

Friends i have who have told me about feeling like they walked into a storybook are very experienced and eat about 4-6 hits on an average trip.
<3good luck

i have achieved this effect on a number of occasions obv. there are various ways to go about it but the most comfortable way is to stack a potent short acting psych on top of a potent long lasting psych - for example:
75mg DiPT and then at the peak snort 40mg of DPT
75mg of 2C-D and then at the peak smoke salvia extract
300mcg LSD and then at the peak smoke DMT

I usually find I get full on Hallucinations when I've had more than 120mg (3 - 4 tabs) and am moving around alot (I quite enjoy a club atmosphere, with good music) and alternate having about twenty seconds with my eyes closed imagining stuff then ten seconds with them open, and after a while I start seeing what im imagining when my eyes are open.. though this environment might not be for everyone, i usually have quite positive thoughts and an active imagination so I quite enjoy it.. though people will look at you like your a wierdo. When im not in that kind of atmosphere I usually have to take alot, maybe over 250mg to get full on hallucinations.. though one thing i've learned is that if your taking LSD for the hallucinations your taking it for the wrong reasons, a guy I know did this and ended up having a bit of a mind fuck.

Nah ill be going into it for the Introspection, the feelings and lastly the hallucinations :)

Ehm well tryptamines IME have a better tendency to produce visions rather than visuals, these visions can be of freaky creatures, alien landscapes, you name it. A good tryptamine with a kick can help you there.
I'm a little put off tho by the fact that you start a thread about wanting an enveloping experience but saying that you lost your head on higher doses which may not be for you.
Could very well be that the set & setting were the primary culprits which you should therefore secure..
I'm not sure what we're talking about here anyway besides deep immersion, care to flarify your thread a little maybe?

Yeah mainly I want to be enveloped by the hallucinations and see other places which I have not reached before lol the reason for the headfuck on 2 drops was because i was with 2 mates in his house in his room with nothing to do and his mum downstairs then his misses came back and we had to try be like we wernt on anything, in a good set & setting there shouldnt be much head fuck tho really I just dont want to be left with any crazyness for months after again thats the main point I want to avoid.

Well there's your problem, the enveloping thing is a function of an effect called derealization where you start misunderstanding the boundaries of reality. In a trip it can be spectacular, but no one can guarantee you that this doesn't leave the crazy impact you're referring to.
It's intermingled :D
But I guess that vaporizing some DMT gives you only a temporary effect... I mean sometimes when I smoke it I think this is pure insanity I am smoking, for me personally and most others the trip doesn't last that long..

High-dose LSD (500ug+) with smoked DMT while peaking seems like the ticket (or right after the peak if you have too little ego left during the peak to operate a pipe and lighter :D)

I find that any amount of mushrooms of more than 2.4 grams can give me overwhelming visuals if I lie down in a dark and silent room for an extended length of time.

on the two trypts i've tried (psilo and cid) the most pronounced OBE/overwhelming visions only come after a somewhat difficult battle to free the mind from the body. you must have a comfortable place to sit/recline/lay down; trippy but not crazy music; and lastly in order to leave your body you must actually become in tune with it.

for me at least, 'tripping' has the connotation of that weird feeling i get on high doses, like my brain and body are getting sucked out my third eye in the back of my head. it's very disconcerting but you have to focus on each muscle individually to let it go and become fully immersed. i feel my body warp into the same kind of fractals that i'm seeing, and as i focus on the "swirl point" that the fractals are blasting out of, i can feel my gravity change to turn me inside out into my own mind. as the intensity increases, try visualizing looking down at yourself, zooming out and away from the room, building, city, continent... until you find yourself looking down on the planet. then you've got a ticket to ride!

obviously eyes must be closed (and lights dimmed) for this to work, and it's best done alone or with only one significant other. good music can be mellow orchestral stuff too, without really harsh sounds.

Yeah mainly I want to be enveloped by the hallucinations and see other places which I have not reached before lol the reason for the headfuck on 2 drops was because i was with 2 mates in his house in his room with nothing to do and his mum downstairs then his misses came back and we had to try be like we wernt on anything, in a good set & setting there shouldnt be much head fuck tho really I just dont want to be left with any crazyness for months after again thats the main point I want to avoid.

Sorry man if you lost it on 2 hits of acid you're not gonna be seeing anything like that.

Dissociatives might be what you are looking for. I've been throw in some crazy worlds that kinda sound like what you are going for.

High Dose Acid trips , Smoking DMT and K-holing will all have the sort of effects your looking for. I really dont see a whole ton of visuals off LSD unless I take a pretty high dose , usuals more than 4 doses or so.

I find this kind of thing is more likely to happen with tryptamines and will only happen if you lie down, close your eyes, and let it all manifest.

Mushrooms or 4-AcO-DMT would be my choices. I'd go with the latter though for the sake of ease on the body and less side effects.

I did also have this happen on a breakthrough salvia dose a long time ago.

Sorry man if you lost it on 2 hits of acid you're not gonna be seeing anything like that.

actually i found that the first time i got completely enveloped by visions was only after a very difficult come-up. the more i tried to resist the "third eye feeling", the more dysphoric the trip got; until i thought i was dying. once that happened, i decided it was time to let go, there was nothing i could do to change my death. then i was catapulted into amazing landscapes of color light and sound, along with the strong feeling of entity presence or common consciousness.

i also have to mention that as the visuals increase, so do the crazy insights. "trip thoughts" can be really fun if they're about random things, but they usually end up being about yourself and your close friends/family/loved ones. this is where the painful ego dissolution occurs; for example the idea that my life has been one giant fuck-up and god is punishing me by forcing me to live eternity in a shroom-induced hell hole. but then i realize that everyone's life is a series of fuck-ups (how else do you learn?) and that i am god, he is god, she is god etc; because we all have the free will to decide our own fates. then comes ++++ :)

I have had it happen 2 times. DOC 3mg the visuals were so intense, I couldnt distinguish reality from reality or vice versa..LOL Remember in the movie Max Payne when the people had those visuals of the burning earth and all of the demons but no one else saw them. Thats what the room looked like minus the demons! Red and on fire!! Kind of like constantine also Yea thats what it felt like! The g-force program along with rabbit in the moon live orlando set took me into the TV