• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I got in trouble for smoking weed in my car

I didnt read many other comments, but on my senior prom night of highschool a friend and I got busted hotboxing outside of the party house (at like 3AM in the back of a neighborhood, wtf). We had over an eighth (sep. baggies too), two pieces and a grinder... we told the cop we only had an eighth and just smoked a joint (he asked about the smell before he even introduced himself as a cop). We handed him the weed and only weed and he crushed it into the pavement. He let us off, left, then we scraped up about a gram of (still crystally and sticky) bud and smoked it. We also lied (always a terrible idea) about not having anything else in the car.

If you're under the influence of anything, when you tilt your head back and close your eyes they will twitch a lot. When your eyes are twitching behind closed eyelids and a light is shining on your face (god damn police flashlights) it's extremely noticeable and very hard to control.

Really? From what perspective did he not protect and serve him and society?
He got him off the road while intoxicated and scared him enough that hopefully he'll be more discreet in the future. He accomplished this without introducing OP into the bullshit legal system. Most cops would have really fucked his life up.

the op said he wasn't driving, or on the road.

from what perspective did he serve and protect him?

Dumb

Don't smoke in the car, its the worse place, you're at the laws mercy! Stay at home and get high man or have someone drive you around.

^^yea a car really is a terrible place to smoke a bowl...

granted i have done it before....

Driving down the interstate hitting the one hitter while a person i know is in the lane next to mine smoking a bowl...

Smoking bowls or joints on the way to school....

we used to do stupid shit back in high school.... gotta be careful, the aforementioned person was recently arrested with a bowl, less than an ounce, and got a DUID charge....

Really? From what perspective did he not protect and serve him and society?

He got him off the road while intoxicated and scared him enough that hopefully he'll be more discreet in the future.

He accomplished this without introducing OP into the bullshit legal system.

Most cops would have really fucked his life up.
^^^^Well said! Also...

....and while he tought him a lesson, he did not call upon his parents, but asked him to call who ever he felt comfortable with-and to pick him up.
He also took the bong so that he does not continue to smoke, and did not let him drive-got him to be picked up.
He is young, it was a minor offence since he was not actively driving...he could have stayed and slept it off in his car until totally sober-he checked him physically that he was not intoxicated-he asked the relevant questions to ascertain if he had taken harder drugs thereby, be of more danger both to himself and to society by driving while having taken any of those-but also for using more illegal substances then just pot.
Enough evidence to make certain of safety to all.

the op said he wasn't driving, or on the road.

from what perspective did he serve and protect him?

I stated what Atlas left out....above, in response to him.
He did in fact serve and protected him though it may not seem severe enough or obvious enough to you-he was an intelligent and considered cop!

Anybody who's dealing with a cop and is high on weed is probably going to have a racing heart. Shit, some people will have a racing heart while completely sober. The police can be intimidating to some. Your weed wasn't laced, you were just scared/paranoid.

Nope weed is rarley laced. People don't waste perfectly good pcp they can otherwise sell at a much higher price. There is not much else you can cut it without being obvious that its cut (putting crack in weed) Also even if it is cut you would be able to taste the chemical and would not have the regular weed taste.
Well no nobody is going to lace weed with dust, but PCP is not expensive at all, where I'm from Westchester get 10 dollar bags of mint leaves soaked in the PCP

Well no nobody is going to lace weed with dust, but PCP is not expensive at all, where I'm from Westchester get 10 dollar bags of mint leaves soaked in the PCP

Yeah but who really wants to walk around smokin' dusted doublemint packs?

shit's called wet for a reason.

If I don't have a vial of some orangey-amberish jurassic park-lookin' bullshit to dip my cigarette in? My good sir, I'll just have to pass.

Truth be told? I'll probably pass anyways. I don't want to get lost in the Land of Giant Gumdrops again.