• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I got in trouble for smoking weed in my car

It is the enxiety of the consequences that made your heart race.

OP, there are strains of cannabis (eg.,sativa) which act as stimulants, however, you just said it that your heart started to race when you saw the cops.
(having said that, weed can at times make your hear race, and do other things though not every time-but I think this time it was the incident...and the cop was playing with you/insinuating so at to find out more)!

The cop was testing you with all his suggestions, since cannabis is not enough to be as severe on you or concerned, so he threw out some speculative suggestions, to see your reaction, and to built upon that.

The drop-back of the head, they do it even with just alcohol, to see how much intoxication you had-if you lose your balance or dizzy etc., he was just playing with your mind, so as you disclose more then he had on you, as well as testing reality of the situation-physically.

The part where he made you dig and bury it on the side of the road...(lol), was-funny!
Overall he seemed to be a decent cop!

Yeah I could kinda tell he's probably never tried it before so he kinda has to go along with what the police training probably teaches him.

But yeah he was pretty cool. He just had me call a friend to pick me up until I sobered up.

kenlloyd:

Ok, you win. Erowid does list cannabis as a stimulant. The interesting thing is that it also lists it as a depressant. This is why I love weed. It's perhaps the most multi-faceted and overall interesting drug out there.

That's not meant to undercut your situation, though. I'm glad you got away, but I'm really sorry you lost your bong. It's awful; I own a bong myself, and I understand the kind of connection one forms with large smoking devices. I would weep if my bong were confiscated.

Last edited:
Do a lot of people keep bongs in their cars?

Usually if im in my car its stealth mode all the way

So did you dig up your bong yet?

The police officers job is to server and protect, doesn't sound like he servered or protected you at all.

*did you get your shit out of the hole?*

kenlloyd:

Ok, you win. Erowid does list cannabis as a stimulant. The interesting thing is that it also lists it as a depressant. This is why I love weed. It's perhaps the most multi-faceted and overall interesting drug out there.

That's not meant to undercut your situation, though. I'm glad you got away, but I'm really sorry you lost your bong. It's awful; I own a bong myself, and I understand the kind of connection one forms with large smoking devices. I would weep if my bong were confiscated.

my friends mom made him break his bong, but thats a different conversation.

Its ether, the cops a dumb ass and doesn't have a clue about drugs, or he was trying to scare you, very very rarely dealers would cut cannabis with other narcotics mainly because most other drugs cost more than weed, just not cost effective. the only time a police officer stopped me when i had weed in my pocket he missed it, seriously had his hand it the pocket and everything, just took our booze of us, thank god he left me my skins :)

kenlloyd:

It actually wasn't my bong. I was just borrowing it from my friend for a day. Luckily, it was just a cheap acrylic one that was probably 10-15 bucks so I can easily replace it for him.
I don't think he would have found it though because after I told him I had a bong in the car he spent like 15 mins trying to find it himself before he asked me to get it myself. He was probably expecting to look for the typical big glass vase shaped type bong or something.

Do a lot of people keep bongs in their cars?

Usually if im in my car its stealth mode all the way

So did you dig up your bong yet?

He actually confiscated my bong and took it with him. I think to make sure I'm not doing it again?
He was giving me a lecture about how I shouldn't be smoking weed and stuff. He was about to make me call my parents to make me learn my lesson but at the same time wanted to treat me as an adult, since I'm 20. Which is why he just had me call anyone to come pick me up.

Oh and I didn't exactly bury the weed either. The officer just made me dump the baggy and we just kinda kicked it around with the leaves. My gf who lives in that area is going to check really quick before class if she can find the precious nugs.
Do you think they'll still be good? It never ever rains here, but it does get super hot.

Last edited:
Its ether, the cops a dumb ass and doesn't have a clue about drugs, or he was trying to scare you, very very rarely dealers would cut cannabis with other narcotics mainly because most other drugs cost more than weed, just not cost effective. the only time a police officer stopped me when i had weed in my pocket he missed it, seriously had his hand it the pocket and everything, just took our booze of us, thank god he left me my skins :)

I probably could have gotten away with a lot of stuff too but I just tried cooperating with the officer and telling the truth about everything. That probably played a factor in why he let me off so easily.

The reason he pulled into there in the first place though was because the residents in that area supposedly make a lot of reports about people doing 'hard drugs and drinking' on that road. It really is a chill road though and I liked using it to smoke for a long while so it's a shame. The reports were probably because noisy kids like to drink there late at night at ruined it for all the harmless people that just want to smoke their weed in peace. hah

cops where i live usually just want your weed to smoke it for themselves & if you give it to them they'll just let you go.

one time i actually ended up smoking with a cop lol. my fathers a cop around the area so i basically know most of the pigs around, and one late night at like 2am i got pulled over while smoking in my car. the cop immediately knew who i was when i rolled down my window, i said hi and started laughing lol. he smelt the weed in my car, took me out and i was panicking cause he was a really close family friend and i thought i was in deep shit. he was talking to me about how i shouldn't toke/drive and he ended up finding the blunt i threw on my floor and asked me for a lighter. he resparked the 1/2 blunt i had left and passed it to me. so here i am 2am on a side street in my town smoking with a cop...weird night. i left him with the blunt saying that i had to be home because it was just too awkward

Last edited:
dont smoke weed in the car!! thats all i can say. and keeping a bong in your car? some people amaze me.

cops where i live usually just want your weed to smoke it for themselves & if you give it to them they'll just let you go.

one time i actually ended up smoking with a cop lol. my fathers a cop around the area so i basically know most of the pigs around, and one late night at like 2am i got pulled over while smoking in my car. the cop immediately knew who i was when i rolled down my window, i said hi and started laughing lol. he smelt the weed in my car, took me out and i was panicking cause he was a really close family friend and i thought i was in deep shit. he was talking to me about how i shouldn't toke/drive and he ended up finding the blunt i threw on my floor and asked me for a lighter. he resparked the 1/2 blunt i had left and passed it to me. so here i am 2am on a side street in my town smoking with a cop...weird night. i left him with the blunt saying that i had to be home because it was just too awkward

Lol that must be really nice. I don't think I'd ever see a day here where I'd get to share a blunt with a cop though. That must be a really good story to tell.

Either way, they aren't really too strict about it. The most they'd do is write a citation if they really want to be an asshole

dont smoke weed in the car!! thats all i can say. and keeping a bong in your car? some people amaze me.

I'd rather do it inside the car than outside where all the ignorant people are going to act like I'm a danger to society and call the cops.

one of the first times i got pulled over i was literally shaking. i had alcohol in the back seat, although the cop didnt find it. he asked me why i was physically shaking and i just told him that i was really nervous. i got pulled over for noise violation, wreckless driving, speeding, and would have gotten not wearing a seatbelt too but i put that on real quick before he got to the window. i didnt have my license or insurance with me so i thought i was gonna get fucked but he just called my parents and i ended up getting off easy without any citations. just a big warning.

one of the first times i got pulled over i was literally shaking. i had alcohol in the back seat, although the cop didnt find it. he asked me why i was physically shaking and i just told him that i was really nervous. i got pulled over for noise violation, wreckless driving, speeding, and would have gotten not wearing a seatbelt too but i put that on real quick before he got to the window. i didnt have my license or insurance with me so i thought i was gonna get fucked but he just called my parents and i ended up getting off easy without any citations. just a big warning.

If you knew how my parents are, I'd MUCH rather have the citation than have the cop call them. Can't wait to move out...

I seem to get out of situations with cops easily though. Because I always just happen to be on something when I get pulled over and they never seem to know. Well, except for this time.

I meant he said he could tell how many years i've been smoking.

I lot of people think they can deduce shit like that. If I was in your position (and even more of a smart ass than I currently am) I would tell the cop I just started wearing my contacts again, in addition to being highly allergic to pork=D

Wait, instead of fining you, he asked you to give him the weed and the bong? Why did he just leave you alone then...He wouldn't have to worry about evidence if there was NONE.

Maybe he wants you to go back and dig it up?

Wait, instead of fining you, he asked you to give him the weed and the bong? Why did he just leave you alone then...He wouldn't have to worry about evidence if there was NONE.

Maybe he wants you to go back and dig it up?

He decided to give me a break. He even admitted that he was risking his own job by not writing me. And I think he just had me dump the weed there because he didn't want to deal with it himself. He probably just took the bong because that would be littering if I just dumped it there and it would be easy for me to find so he's probably going to throw it away somewhere else.

But yeah that totally just asks for me to come back for that weed later if it's still good. I'm not sure if my gf checked for it yet.