• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I got in trouble for smoking weed in my car

I lot of people think they can deduce shit like that. If I was in your position (and even more of a smart ass than I currently am) I would tell the cop I just started wearing my contacts again, in addition to being highly allergic to pork=D

Lol I really didn't want to push it with him though because getting into trouble over weed would have ruined pretty much everything for me.

When the whole situation happened, I got so
He decided to let me go free as long as I gave him my weed and bong though. And had me tell him that it was just grass before he helped me bury it somewhere at the side of the road. lol

facepalm.gif

your heart was just beating fast because of the adrenaline and the stress caused by being stopped by a cop while in possesion of weed....

glad you got away without any real harm

your lucky...

a family member was recently arrested for a pipe, a couple grams, and driving stoned....

Possesion less than 1 ounce
Paraphenalia
DUI - Drugs

and you got out of it by burying your shit.....

Did he make you break the bong or take the shit out of the bag?

if not i would go and dig that shit up in the middle of the night.....

^^ and your going to trust what the nida says about drugs? they don't even know how to spell psychedelic correctly in the MDMA section.... psychodelic... spell check motherfuckers, do you use it? sorry had a Samuel L Jackson moment there....

for future reference, they like to fearmonger.... but yea, it does increase the heart rate... cops are generally pretty ignorant....

use erowid.org

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_effects.shtml

your lucky...

a family member was recently arrested for a pipe, a couple grams, and driving stoned....

Possesion less than 1 ounce
Paraphenalia
DUI - Drugs

and you got out of it by burying your shit.....

Did he make you break the bong or take the shit out of the bag?

if not i would go and dig that shit up in the middle of the night.....

I wasn't even driving though. Just chillin in my car. He said the most he could do to me was give me a citation. Oh yeah and I only had probably .4 g in the bag.

I tried looking for it yesterday and couldn't find it. After probably more than an hour I realized it's not worth it anymore so I just gave up. I have a feeling the cop might have taken it after I left.:|

^^ and your going to trust what the nida says about drugs? they don't even know how to spell psychedelic correctly in the MDMA section.... psychodelic... spell check motherfuckers, do you use it? sorry had a Samuel L Jackson moment there....

for future reference, they like to fearmonger.... but yea, it does increase the heart rate... cops are generally pretty ignorant....

use erowid.org

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_effects.shtml

Exactly.
I wish everyone could use erowid as their resource..
Except sadly probably more people will use abovetheinfluence.com or something.

http://teens.drugabuse.gov/stories/story_mj1.php

a "real" story about one teen who hit a blunt, became addicted to marijuana and started stealing shit to pay for his habit before being thrown in a maximum security prison....

awesome....

i took the survey and recommended they use erowid as an unbiased reference....

Things like that make me laugh all the time.
I remember back in 6th grade when I used to believe that stuff too.

dude, last night I smoked some G-13 and i was fucking STONED, a good high the whole time till the paranioa fucked with me a little. I thought this weed was laced at first cause of how high I was and my racing heart. so you were probabley just really really reallby high

The police officers job is to server and protect, doesn't sound like he servered or protected you at all.

Really? From what perspective did he not protect and serve him and society?
He got him off the road while intoxicated and scared him enough that hopefully he'll be more discreet in the future. He accomplished this without introducing OP into the bullshit legal system. Most cops would have really fucked his life up.

Really? From what perspective did he not protect and serve him and society?
He got him off the road while intoxicated and scared him enough that hopefully he'll be more discreet in the future. He accomplished this without introducing OP into the bullshit legal system. Most cops would have really fucked his life up.

I was already parked to the side when I was smoking so I wasn't causing any trouble to society to begin with.
But I think he knew I wouldn't be doing there ever again. And it's not because of his "do you want other people to think you're a druggie??" lecture.

Ehh, I still don't understand why it's okay for people to drink their drugs and not be considered a druggie just because it's legal to drink. But that's a different story.

If you knew how my parents are, I'd MUCH rather have the citation than have the cop call them. Can't wait to move out...

I seem to get out of situations with cops easily though. Because I always just happen to be on something when I get pulled over and they never seem to know. Well, except for this time.

oh dude trust me, my dad had a stern talking with me when i got home.

Some French Police/Border Control once made me grind a baggie with a few grams under my heel before leaving me and driving away in their car.

Easiest thing to pick it up before I drove off, got to have a nice joint before the late ferry:)