• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I got in trouble for smoking weed in my car

kenlloyd

Greenlighter
When the whole situation happened, I got so nervous that my heart started racing.
The cop then said it was obvious to him that I was on something else other than weed. Although I haven't been doing anything other than smoking weed.

Are there really any cases of laced weed going around given by dealers? Or is this cop just stupidly misinformed?
He also told me that weed or alcohol wouldn't make my heart race since they're both depressants and kept threatening that he could test me for meth or coke.
But I'm pretty sure Erowid says that cannabis is a stimulant too.

He decided to let me go free as long as I gave him my weed and bong though. And had me tell him that it was just grass before he helped me bury it somewhere at the side of the road. lol

your heart was probably racing because you were fucking paranoid. with good reason, I might add

Nope weed is rarley laced. People don't waste perfectly good pcp they can otherwise sell at a much higher price. There is not much else you can cut it without being obvious that its cut (putting crack in weed) Also even if it is cut you would be able to taste the chemical and would not have the regular weed taste.

If the weed was purple, as you say, then it was likely an indica strain. If anything, it should have calmed you down and reduced your heart rate.

In general, though, weed seems to increase one's heart rate. I warn you, though: I am no doctor, chemist, etc. I'm just a druggie ;)

One thing I do know is that weed is not a stimulant. I would bet money that you misread Erowid.

Nope weed is rarley laced. People don't waste perfectly good pcp they can otherwise sell at a much higher price. There is not much else you can cut it without being obvious that its cut (putting crack in weed) Also even if it is cut you would be able to taste the chemical and would not have the regular weed taste.

Yeah it tasted and felt like usual good weed to me. I doubt I've ever had any laced weed yet. And it the whole lacing thing never did make much sense to me since the dealer would have to pay more for the extra stuff. So why sell it for the same price as regular if it's really laced?

You're lucky that the cop let you go. Rare occurrence these days.

Yup I certainly was thankful for that part. He was also telling me about how he kinda regrets having to throw it out because its 'therapeutic'. But he might have just been trying to be sarcastic. lol
Kinda weird how he was helping me bury the evidence though.

If the weed was purple, as you say, then it was likely an indica strain. If anything, it should have calmed you down and reduced your heart rate.

In general, though, weed seems to increase one's heart rate. I warn you, though: I am no doctor, chemist, etc. I'm just a druggie ;)

One thing I do know is that weed is not a stimulant. I would bet money that you misread Erowid.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis.shtml

Oh yeah and he made me close my eyes and tilt my head back for some sort of test.
What was he checking? Because after that, he really felt sure I was on meth.

He also said he could tell I've been smoking weed for a long while by looking at my eyes.

well that's standard. Not hard to tell you've been smoking by looking at your eyes imo

That cop is a bull-shitting cunt. Lol am pretty sure he just saw a high kid driving and decided to fuck with you for fun haha.

It is the enxiety of the consequences that made your heart race.

OP, there are strains of cannabis (eg.,sativa) which act as stimulants, however, you just said it that your heart started to race when you saw the cops.
(having said that, weed can at times make your hear race, and do other things though not every time-but I think this time it was the incident...and the cop was playing with you/insinuating so at to find out more)!

The cop was testing you with all his suggestions, since cannabis is not enough to be as severe on you or concerned, so he threw out some speculative suggestions, to see your reaction, and to built upon that.

The drop-back of the head, they do it even with just alcohol, to see how much intoxication you had-if you lose your balance or dizzy etc., he was just playing with your mind, so as you disclose more then he had on you, as well as testing reality of the situation-physically.

The part where he made you dig and bury it on the side of the road...(lol), was-funny!
Overall he seemed to be a decent cop!