• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine i cant believe it?

You must be one of those naysayers that get triggered when I explain how I pin 500mg of Tren base, pop 5 Anadrol 50, subq 250 units of insulin as a pre workout.
You take all that as a pre workout? U must be fuckin huge.

That's just my PCT dosage, now I'm not taking my usual bottle of Test per day so my nads can recuperate some size, my bro tells me that if you take out the test the the balls realize there is no Test and start to work again.
When I go drinking with the boys I just take 100mg of Halotestin and a bottle of cheque drops to give me some energy.
I'm not so huge now, only 350lbs at 35% body fat because I'm bulking on Ben and Jerry and fried bacon, but when I hit 400 I'm going to cut with Methyl Tren, T3 and Meth.
Then those puny ass kids at the Oxygen gym gonna see who's the boss.

Most 400lb bodybuilders can’t fight for shit.
Too big too slow.
When was last time you saw a 400lb champion of the world in form of fighting?

I'm not aware of a bodybuilder ever weighing 400lb even in off season.

Yes I find it offensive.
I find it funny how he says 60 cocks an hour though.
It’s like everything has be the extreme.
Like he smokes 4g of crack an hour makes 4 grand a day and takes more drugs than anyone and makes the purest freebase known to man.
Dickhead
you must smoke 4 grams an hour to suck 60 cocks in an hour, tell me do you smoke dicks?

OP's threads remind me of when I used to be on bodybuilding.com... Just a bunch of brag posts that have nothing to do with HR.
well, it was at a point when i was high as shit, carrying my pipe all over the house but ya know... it seems simple to create cocaine freebase, but getting it right just isn't i've done it a few times and only that one time did it come out perfect sooooo ye.
I agree that the accounts provided include details of extreme dosages regarding amphetamines and especially cocaine, but at the same time he discourages anyone from attempting to emulate him.

In regards to making money, 4k in a day is a lot of money for me as I am poor and never made that much in a day, but it's not a lot for some other people, and given he has not specified what he does to get it, nobody can say if he is making good money or if it's not that much, or if it is BS.

Getting to do close to 100% pure freebase cocaine is not an extreme feat, you just follow the procedure and that's what you get.

Finally I understand that many people think differently from me in this regard, but any spoken word that doesn't make me lose something (money, job, reputation, friendships, freedom, etc) that was meant to offend me does not offend me as I believe it is my choice to be offended or not in those circumstances.
i did say used to make that, i'm now on disability and make anywhere from 2-3k/month

Most people never even seen good crack that's commercially available as it is on the streets lol. A gram of crack in Texas lasted me and my ex at the time literally 8 hours. I'm not a puker by any means, but after each hit I was nauseated to the point where I had to catch my breath and prevent vomiting

I can settle this.

Zonxx, post your dope.
i smoked my large batch that i buy once a month, but i got this and cooked it into this yesterday? did two cooks on this since the rocks weren't from my reg source, was delicious. lost less than 10-20% after two cooks so i can vouche these rocks were bomb af
edit- was on thursday night i got this bag actually

and yes, i do 2 transfers, one from cooking spoon to thinner metal spoon which i heat up alittle to help the hardening process, and then to my silicone non-stick container

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 13
  • bag1.jpg
    bag1.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 13
  • bag2.jpg
    bag2.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
What do you guys/ gals expect this thread to reach? I don't think that Zonnx seems like he will give a fuck in the near future or the people not believing him, start believing soon. But I have to accept that it is a fun thread to follow:)
yeah i don't, i made this thread while extraordinarily high and i don't really need to prove anything to them

It's very hard for me to feel sorry for somebody who are able to consume as much stuff as you do @Zonxx:) I have to confess that the only feelings I have are envy & jelousy my friend. I think that if you slowed down or better stop using stimukants for a week, you would statrt getting the effects that you want. Stay safe, you are pushing your body a little too hard man, even if you have a tolerance.
ps. dope to me typically means Heroin but yeah ^^
oops that wasn't meant to reply to you thats odd it did that

Last edited: