• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine i cant believe it?

Stubborn? Maybe lol
It’s irrelevant if I’m stubborn.
Don’t bullshit me and it’s all good.
Try telling me you smoke over an 8th of crack an hour and I’m not havin it.
you seem to know it all mate, tell me how do you suck those 60 cocks an hour?

And I'm an astronaut lol
if you've been in the game and haven't had weeks making a few g's you were seriously low level or what a pot dealer? and i'm pretty sure if you used those eyes of yours, i was high as shit and it was two grams / hr on the last day of my binge, where id smoked for 5 days straight, not to mention i have a rediculous tolerance, add in the opiates, i could take shit that would kill you three times over, my opiates would probably kill you alone

lololol gotta love em' trolls, like there's anything to prove to anyone on the internet and the very few people i show everything to are.

i use high doses of amp or smoke crack a good 20 days of every month, if you want to test your theory that no one can do it, then you can go ahead and try it for yourself, but i don't know how youd take the opiates let alone smoke with your head so far up that ass of yours
Just because you're too unhealthy or can't handle somthing, does not mean someone else can't take 5 times what you do or more. Speak for yourself, not others.

maybe he is cutting back.

just be safe
and
stay careful ! ♡
i am cutting back. i've cut down to 300mg of my morphine/day most days
i assume i'll have to post my opiates because theyre 'unbeliavable' smh, when lucy claims she's a drug user but yet, is so ignorant, must be one of those that consider pot a hard drug

i won't ever allow myself to get irritated enough to post another picture again though, ignorance isn't worth the time of day

Attachments

• my meds.jpg
    my meds.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 11
you understand tolerance is a thing, both mentally, and physically. tolerant individuals have been known to use over 3+ grams of pure amphetamine a day.

this is why alcoholics don't get liver disease. they become tolerant to it. oh, wait.... i don't think lucy was necessarily referring to right then and there (though if you do enough stimulants you can have a fatal heart attack)

your heart will give out eventually with stimulant abuse. though denial can be strong. my mate needed 8 weeks in hospital and a 16 hour heart operation and still didn't believe crack was bad for you.

this is why alcoholics don't get liver disease. they become tolerant to it. oh, wait.... i don't think lucy was necessarily referring to right then and there (though if you do enough stimulants you can have a fatal heart attack)

your heart will give out eventually with stimulant abuse. though denial can be strong. my mate needed 8 weeks in hospital and a 16 hour heart operation and still didn't believe crack was bad for you.
these days, air can be bad for us, might aswell enjoy what makes us happy right?

also i didn't take any time to really investigate to be completely honest i'm rather ampd up right now and got slightly triggered

4a3c3e9ddb89babe1ae32689dd958171.jpg

eh my life isn't great. but hey it's not bad either man. my resting bpm without stims is around 40-50 (with opiates, but i can't not take them sooo theres that.)

you understand tolerance is a thing, both mentally, and physically. tolerant individuals have been known to use over 3+ grams of pure amphetamine a day.

When people bs they tend to over explain themselves

When people bs they tend to over explain themselves
thats alright, go sit in the corner lucy, i don't have time for you anymore today, or care about any of your opinions in the future.

I know your full of shit.
Watch the insults kid your not in the lounge.

Are you saying that you feel offended if someone says that you possess remarkable gay sex skills?
You bad homophobic person!

Are you saying that you feel offended if someone says that you possess remarkable gay sex skills?
You bad homophobic person!
Yes I find it offensive.
I find it funny how he says 60 cocks an hour though.
It’s like everything has be the extreme.
Like he smokes 4g of crack an hour makes 4 grand a day and takes more drugs than anyone and makes the purest freebase known to man.
Dickhead

whos cookin your shit? haha 4gs an hour? thats around 40 blast an hour. your superman or your shit isnt so grate.

What do you guys/ gals expect this thread to reach? I don't think that Zonnx seems like he will give a fuck in the near future or the people not believing him, start believing soon. But I have to accept that it is a fun thread to follow:)

Yes I find it offensive.
I find it funny how he says 60 cocks an hour though.
It’s like everything has be the extreme.
Like he smokes 4g of crack an hour makes 4 grand a day and takes more drugs than anyone and makes the purest freebase known to man.
Dickhead

I agree that the accounts provided include details of extreme dosages regarding amphetamines and especially cocaine, but at the same time he discourages anyone from attempting to emulate him.

In regards to making money, 4k in a day is a lot of money for me as I am poor and never made that much in a day, but it's not a lot for some other people, and given he has not specified what he does to get it, nobody can say if he is making good money or if it's not that much, or if it is BS.

Getting to do close to 100% pure freebase cocaine is not an extreme feat, you just follow the procedure and that's what you get.

Finally I understand that many people think differently from me in this regard, but any spoken word that doesn't make me lose something (money, job, reputation, friendships, freedom, etc) that was meant to offend me does not offend me as I believe it is my choice to be offended or not in those circumstances.

OP's threads remind me of when I used to be on bodybuilding.com... Just a bunch of brag posts that have nothing to do with HR.

OP's threads remind me of when I used to be on bodybuilding.com... Just a bunch of brag posts that have nothing to do with HR.

You must be one of those naysayers that get triggered when I explain how I pin 500mg of Tren base, pop 5 Anadrol 50, subq 250 units of insulin as a pre workout.