• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine i cant believe it?

Noone can believe it because we are drug users and not stupid
Must be baking soda if you can smoke 4g's

You can smoke upto 4grams in an hour?
Your pipe wasted half your crack?
Your going to buy rocks and snort them?
You was earning up to 4 grand a day?

I heard that, within a few step's distance, if you drop coke or crack it will fly towards him instead of going to the ground.
Within one step, it will tear its way out of your pockets.
If you light up a rock in the same room you will not inhale the smallest wiff, you'll see the stream going straight to his mouth.

And you can easily imagine why he has to walk away from the building when someone that got high in the last few days has to take a leak.

I don't get why people get so hung up on the amount. Just see it as an excessive amount and comment accordingly. Problem solved.
Have you smoked crack?
To say you can smoke 4g of crack in an hour is like someone saying the can sting 10 bottles of vodka. Its so unrealistic I had to point it out.

Ye I don’t see why people get hung up on amounts. It’s like someone about to inject heroin, does it really matter if it’s 0.2g or 2g.
How much difference can it make?
Dead and not dead. That’s the difference

With injecting you are very right but smoking is quite different. Nobody smokes a 4 g rock in one puff but you can inject 4g of cocaine in one shot. Most people will feel bad enough to smoke more coke long before they reach 4 grams:) On the other hand everybody who knows how to IV, can inject 4 g coke in a few seconds and there won't be much time to stop and think that they should slow down; they would probably already be dead.

I don't get why people get so hung up on the amount. Just see it as an excessive amount and comment accordingly. Problem solved.

Because people reading this may think its possible and od. Its not an excessive amount, its an impossible amount to smoke. Just some people like to show off and there are those of us that know bs when we read it and i always call people out on their bs, especially on a harm reduction site

I think that we should ask to make a video of @Zonxx consuming all the stuff during a typical day:) What do you say @Zonxx, put a stop to all the suspicion that people have?
I'm being sarcastic.
I need to add though that the guy usually warns people against not using such amounts in his posts.

I think that we should ask to make a video of @Zonxx consuming all the stuff during a typical day:) What do you say @Zonxx, put a stop to all the suspicion that people have?
I'm being sarcastic.
I need to add though that the guy usually warns people against not using such amounts in his posts.
Of course your being sarcastic,
He can’t do what he says he does.

Stubborn? Maybe lol
It’s irrelevant if I’m stubborn.
Don’t bullshit me and it’s all good.
Try telling me you smoke over an 8th of crack an hour and I’m not havin it.

I know that I would have been dead long before reaching that amount. With opiates, benzodiazepines and alcohol, gigantic doses are easily possible if one has an ongoing long term dependency+ easy access but with stimulants, even if one's addicted heavily, it's much harder to consume very large doses without having a heart attack, stroke or dying.

The human heart couldn't handle that amount without busting

Maybe Zonnx was blessed with a heart as big as Sea Biscuit:) I don't know if being able to smoke very high amounts of cocaine is an attribute which I would like to have. To start with, it would be extremely expensive, I also can't even imagine how crazy my life and the life of people around would be. Probably, it would have been very destructive in every aspect for anybody who is around.

The thing that makes it so extreme is that he makes his own freebase, not crack, so basically it is actually pure cocaine that he is vaping.
Is it possible that it is the opiates and benzos that allow such amount to be consumed? And the tolerance from the Adderalls ofcourse.

That's the only way that it would be possible. I can triple the stim intake while I'm on H or Alprazolam. Never got close to this amount though.

i used to smoke as close to continuously as possible and 3.5g of good shit cooked with ammonia would last about 8 hours.

can. still alive, but i don't know how often i say it's most likely my opiates, because i went to the ER with my mother earlier today for her surgery, tested my bpm with the machine the nurse left in the room while we waited, i had a bpm of 66 and had subbed 240mg of addy about an hour or two prior to this.
That's the only way that it would be possible. I can triple the stim intake while I'm on H or Alprazolam. Never got close to this amount though.
welp, the longest i've ever went without an opiate dose is now a record of 14 hours which was about 3 or 4 weeks ago now ^^

Maybe Zonnx was blessed with a heart as big as Sea Biscuit:) I don't know if being able to smoke very high amounts of cocaine is an attribute which I would like to have. To start with, it would be extremely expensive, I also can't even imagine how crazy my life and the life of people around would be. Probably, it would have been very destructive in every aspect for anybody who is around.
eh my life isn't great. but hey it's not bad either man. my resting bpm without stims is around 40-50 (with opiates, but i can't not take them sooo theres that.)
you understand tolerance is a thing, both mentally, and physically. tolerant individuals have been known to use over 3+ grams of pure amphetamine a day.