• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my full license yesterday and submitted my thesis today. I now have that feeling of accomplishment. Fuck yeah.

me and rm2x got home safely after driving in the most terrential rain and wind just now. I was driving at 20k's an hour so I could see.

No power, no water pump.....but we have RED WINE, PRETZELS AND RICODINE :) and thank goodness for laptop batteries...so we have the nets for a bit too....

Its been pretty intense up there hey Bodgie? Another person died in the storms last night, and another 20000 homes without power.

A huge storm went through here about 2 hours ago. There is still tonnes of sheet lightning out to see, its incredible :)

Its been pretty intense up there hey Bodgie? Another person died in the storms last night, and another 20000 homes without power.

A huge storm went through here about 2 hours ago. There is still tonnes of sheet lightning out to see, its incredible :)
yeah according to energex at the moment there are 33273 hoomes without power. I am up to my second bottle of wine and we are listeing to the "wireless" :)

I saw some wicked photos of the lightning from a previous storm a couple of days ago. The sheet lightning here tonight is amazing though. Rm2x commented that he has never seen anything like it before. Quite impressive. Only to have an SLR camera......

RIP to the storm victim.

*oops a bit off topic sorry

Last edited:
Pub crawl on saturday! first 'proper' one I have had in glasgow

My angry letter the to the Mercury (Tassie statewide paper) in reference to the killing of my parents dog and rantiness about the sheer number of roadkill that can be seen on Tasmanian roads was not only published a few weeks ago, but has now sparked a cover page story on the subject.

YAY! I made a difference!!!

Now I just gotta find where I can find the paper here in Melbourne.

My uncle and aunt's house was completely flooded (they live in The Gap), and their yard was destroyed with some structural damage to their house.

Thank goodness my dad wasn't affected. *relief*

Off to a weekend wedding today, i'm finishing work in about 1 hour and then it's ROAD TRIP time. <3

I hear the Brisvegans are going to be at the mercy of the weather again this weekend. What a terrible time for more of the same.

All the best to all of the BL crew up that way (Busty, COB, Kytnism, Bodgie, rm2x and anyone else i have missed).

I hope your abodes remain water tight and you all keep safe.

^ It was super hot and humid here today. But luckily its clear as a whistle at the moment. Its cooled off heaps, which is usually an indication there will be no storms tonight...

http://www.bom.gov.au/radar/IDR663.gif?20081121081504

I had an epic shopping day on the Gold Coast today. I got a wicked pair of polarised sunnies, top shelf whiskey cheap as chips and that Garmin GPS I have wanted for ages. Shopping is so awesome (no homo)

:D

i bought really cool suspenders for our dress up christmas party the other night, and i'm really looking forward to introducing them into day-to-day wear.

Have reached my three month goal at the gym, and then some.

Feeling very pleased with myself! :)

Got my offer of employment on Friday from the company who purchased the business I work for which is pretty tops... mostly because they've decided they still want to move to Adelaide so I still get my redundancy in February which is the perfect outcome for me. I couldn't be happier, so I went shopping today and bought lots of stuff. :D

My best friend in Sydney is having very hard times, but that is nothing to smile about... him inviting me to stay at his place for 6 weeks to take care of him when I get back from O/S before I start school in his new million dollar house is though :D

Just got back from Rugby League World Cup final in Brizzy.....KIWI'S won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! World Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair to say I'm fairly happy. :D

Calling a potential drug source at 2am and his response his home delivery! WOOT doesnt get much better than that... i love my friends :)

2 days of hardcore interviews over. I must have said something right as the top 3 people all said they wanted to hire me mid interview. Still not a sure thing though, especially as i insisted it be unanimous with the whole team

Went out on a huge friday night bender with they 'boss' in hollywood, then invited over to his place today for brunch, bloody marys + tequila shots. Must be some kind of alcohol saturation test - its good that my years of intensive liver training are finally paying off 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.