• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's two favorite ladies accounted for. Hrmm I wonder who the third is :D

A friend of mine told me today that the mum of a mutual friend of ours live is a Yurt =D LOL

Just back from Manchester last night. Loved the place, it has so much charm and character and a cracking night life.. Photos to come

I was walking from the supermarket past the pub about half an hour ago, and I decided to put a dollar in the pokies.

I turned a one dollar coin into $25 bucks :D

I might go buy myself a good bottle of bourbon!

I broke up with my boyfriend because he is an emotional retard, and it actually felt quite good, and I feel relieved !

So yay. Today though I broke my stupid diet and ate horrendous food. I ate a subway melt with extra cheese and meatballs and two chocolate chip cookies... BAD MEL!

I found out all these songs that I like lately that I wouldn't have a clue who sang them are actually mostly all Kings of Leon.. oh freeky :) :)

opened up the Sydney Morning Herald.

Rain all month for NSW in November

this should be in the frownworthy thread.... ooops

^^ It would be smile worthy if it was Victoria's forecast.

We never get rain anymore :(

We started painting this morning and it looks amazing already. I'm being let loose downstairs and have decided on all of the colours and I get to do my very own mural on a feature wall! There will be photos of before and after, stay tuned!
I've since suggested we paint the toilet and bathroom bright red and marigold yellow respectively. The red toilet already has the thumbs up, but I'm gonna' have to work on the marigold bathroom.. ;)

Redecorating is so fucking cool. %)

^Aw. I try. ;)%)

I'm smiling like a mofo' today as the boy has tomorrow off. Four. Day. Weekend.

Plus I have had a job-offer of sorts. I have a 'trial day' on Monday. Fingers crossed it goes well, and can remain my casual part-time income source while I study next year! :D

I am absolutely pissing myself laughing writing and drawing my comic book series on STD's. My first edition is called Herpes Hurts. The illustrations are HYSTERICAL !

last night the boy and i made pizza for dinner, and when we were done he took the leftovers back to the kitchen to stick in the fridge.

him: hunny, you know how we're meant to be together?
me: huh?
him: you know how, through various signs and what not, we know we're meant to be together?
me: umm... yeah?
him: we have another sign - our leftovers fit perfectly together

my leftover pizza with one wedge taken out fit his one wedge of leftover pizza exactly :D

sorry to those who don't want a cup of sap first thing in the morning :p

Status
Not open for further replies.