• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met Candace Bushnell (author of Sex and the City) yesterday.
She is amazing!
Just exactly like a real life Carrie Bradshaw.

She was awesome.
She even made me want to smoke Malboros.

I got a HELLA awesome tax return so I am planning a holiday to Sydney.

ANNNND

I found a dollar coin on the ground! WOOT! :D

^ Kewl :D

Nothing definite yet, I'm still sorting things out (well, I have been planning travelling a bit for the last 6 months in the end of this month and the start of December)

I'm tossing up between seeing Drapht here on the 28th, or going to this...

etraks10thannivers25c74xr0.jpg

I might just end up buying myself a pair of $500 sunnies and staying home =D

Caus' That Bar-Man.... No The Other One... He Was Fuckin' Right Fo' Axin'...

kryalkastleE said:
I met Candace Bushnell (author of Sex and the City) yesterday.
She is amazing!
Just exactly like a real life Carrie Bradshaw.

kngt.gif

Exactly?

Canstanza Horse-Face.

Don' like a Bird-Face either.

UnLess it's like a RAVEN face.
They're mad sexy.

Is there a thread about People/Animal Faces?

There should be...

PEACE
UnS
bud.gif

Last edited:
In no particular order; drinks with lostpunk, people from triple j, work (crazy I know) and a free pink hair straightener because leecie is the greatest ever!

Its so original and clever to say Sarah Jessica Parker has a horse face. How about that lame Family Guy joke about her next? UnS I wouldn't have expected better from you :(

Smiles: I just did most of my xmas shopping

Yay my recovery time at the gym is getting better and better! and i can last longer doing high cardio work outs yay for me! Hurry up and change body :)

I'll try not to think so highly of you in the future then ;)

Phill Collins

Mos' Def.

Think
"Bottom O' The Barrel"
right 'bout now...

Then again,
I havn't thank'd you prop'ly
fo' yo' Moddin'...
...which was comin' quicka
than ya think...

Sad UnS is Meme Stealin' Sad.

:(

So today I got a letter from RMIT to invite me to an interview to view my portfolio... that now doesnt exist because I thought it was so crap I THREW IT OUT. When I told my boyfriend about this, how I have 2 weeks till my interview, and Im working 3 jobs to so I have enough money saved for my trip and there is NO FUCKING WAY I am even going to try, like no way he got very mad! Then he called me and said he would give $1000 towards my trip if I attempted it, he also mentioned he finds students sexy ;) So I told him to forget the money that was enough motivation for me :)

So now I have like 2 weeks to do this thing that I had completely written off while working 50 hours a week as waitress! And I leave to climb mount everest in like 3 weeks !

OMG.STRESS.KILLME.

And Obama... thats pretty smile worthy. Now the guy just needs to try and keep himself alive. Here's hoping!

Last edited:
Oh and more smiles for having a nice friend with a car that occasionally drives me around and helps me pick up things :)

Had such a wicked weekend. Its good to know you can still party for 2 days straight with only a 1 hour nap in the middle (without chems!) :)

Being flown to LA next week for an interview. If i land this job it will be coolest thing in the world... well not really but it'll be pretty sweet :)

Bought cricket tickets for me and my three favourite ladies, as well as a ticket to Nevereverland and St Jerome's Laneway Fest! Yay Summer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.