• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost my fone today and stressed out for a fair while about it, then realized theres no point in stressing. I called my number of a friends phone and this awesome guy waited at the shops for me to come and pick it up. He said he found it near an ATM. I thought it was really nice of him and I praised him with my happiness, I havent been so stressed then so relieved in such a short time it was great. :)

drahtposter.jpg

Im glad he's not-aaaaaaaaaaah

playing in Sydney-yaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

But he is playing in Shittyney. At a festival... :D

My feet are sore and me ears ring :(

^ Yeah it wasnt great...

I'm only having my dinner now. Yoghurt, so good :)

hit up by two local footy teams to coach. A grade for my old "Die Hards" team and U/20's for an opposing team. my heads a little swollen at the moment because my names been thrown around a bit. i'd rather be playing but that's a dead dream. maybe i'll squeeze my way back into the queensland team by coaching this time...:)

Great night out with my bestest people, muchos Gin drunk, not hungover (yet!), eating splice ice blocks for breakfast :)

:) enjoying an awesome dinner at my favourite restaurant with my boy

:) getting stuck at the pub when the crazy storm hit so getting to enjoy a relaxing beer whilst watching the lightning

:) a very awesome mini Christmas tree with very awesome mini silver baubles sitting on my dining table

:) watching Jurassic Park, because it reminds me of going on the Jurassic Park ride (twice) at Universal Studios less than 2 months ago

Jurassic Park ride is the bomb. And that movie also made me smile yesterday, it's a favourite of mine and I haven't seen it in a few years.

Also a certain bluelighter responding to a 6 or so month old PM argument to let me know that she 'doesn't care.' That's smile worthy, ah irony.

Having a lovely time last night with family. I love when a present goes down a treat.

:D

Just got a letter saying that St. George has merged with Westpac so I can now use Westpac ATMs without a fee. St George ATMs are a bitch to find sometimes so this is good news. I'm heaps too lazy to usually bother finding the correct ATM which costs me nearly $20 a month in non St George ATM transactions a month.

STEREOSONIC YESTERDAY!
Besides having the flu for the last few days i battled through and went and had the best day.

& I Met VITALIC!!!

AND HE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK!

<3 <3 <3

Ever since the Bluelight forum software upgrade, all the animated avatars run at a quicker frame rate..

And Breaka's avatar makes me laugh :D

hehe, thats funny

WE SORTED OUR TRAVELLING SITUATION OUT!!!

We have now booked flights to live it up celeb styz in LA for 5 days, before hitching our way to Mexico for 5 and a half weeks... seriously the total opposite of what we were doing but we are so excited now... is going to be awesome!!!! We leave in 2 weeks! Yay !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.