• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being respected for the first time ever in a relationship. Its sad I find this shocking, but smile worthy because its happening.

My flatmates are home from America! They bought me two cartons of cigarettes and interesting stories.

edit: Oh, and a hawaiian lei made from mini bottles of rum. They know me so well. <3

Last edited:
I'm glad to be home so I can sleep in my own bed with my own pillow. and not be a foot and a half from my boyfriend while he is on the toilet/in the shower. Long story...

... or short story, depending on whether this is based on geography or complexity. ;)

edit: That was definitely funnier (to me) about five minutes ago.

Last edited:
So I was digging a big hole in my lawn today (to plant a 1500mm Bunya pine I grew) and I discovered some archeology.

%)

herbpillsmu2.jpg

It says on the bottle "Morses Indian Root Pills", and the name of the people who made it.

I google it and its made in Japan, and is some sort of herbal pill from early in this century...

:D

Here is the wikipedia link of the bloke who made the pills

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Morse's_Indian_Root_Pills

^Wow Klue, that's awesome! I love antique stuff and finding it in your own backyard is even better! :D

I'm smiling today because it's Halloween and we're going trick-or-treating in our new manga outfits tonight. Before or after loads of sake and a few cocktails.

Also I found an awesome store today that I've been meaning to go into since moving here: Strawberry Blonde. It was everything I imagined and so much more. I bought their last deck of Yellow Submarine Beatles playing cards. Fucking. Yeah. %)

^ I'll just go to a sideshow. Definitely hanging out for that one though.
If Dillinger Four were supporting, it would be the show of '09.

I saw them earlier this year with Sick of It All.

I definitely wasn't complaining.

Are you guys gonna make out now ??

Im smiling because I feel a little less like death today

It's good to see the respect isn't that pesky 'what goes around, comes around' kind!

I'm smiling because I'm going away for the weekend for my birthday. And because my birthday is on the 4-day weekend so often. Best reason ever to move to Melbourne.

Klue said:
So I was digging a big hole in my lawn today (to plant a 1500mm Bunya pine I grew) and I discovered some archeology.

%)

herbpillsmu2.jpg

It says on the bottle "Morses Indian Root Pills", and the name of the people who made it.

I google it and its made in Japan, and is some sort of herbal pill from early in this century...

:D

Here is the wikipedia link of the bloke who made the pills

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Morse's_Indian_Root_Pills

Growing up i use to garden a lot with my dad and we would always find antique pennys and coins :D It was like a treasure hunt :D

My smile....less than for weeks till my annual leave....CANT FUCKING WAIT!!!!

I have a wedding to go to tonight. Basically my first wedding. I don't really count the one i went to when I was 5. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.