• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I am more stoned than you will ever be!

£50's/q mates rates on decent quality mids (upper mids?) and £70/£80 for the (actual, real, unfuckingbelieveable quality ) cali imports, which I gather is a snip thesedays)

Also get beautiful quality hashish (£50/q) and home-made oils (£40/g) from old friend-in-the-hills, pure medicine, I'm blessed to have the contact tbh

Right, I've just decided that all price discussion is banned! You cunts are getting far better deals than me... :sus:

Ok it is a bit jailbait but lol.. standard shiteyy 1.5-7 'score bags' ... 70 a Q isn't unusual I'm at 50 so not all bad what about yous?

it's 40/3.5 or 60-70/q down here in South London. Crazy quality though.

I recently got hold of some 'shake' for dirt cheap through an unorthodox situation. Apparently it's what comes off the grow that they don't sell - people only want the big, sticky buds. My usual guy has apologized to me before when a deal was only small buds and not big ones, I was like I don't give a fuck so long as it's on point lol. As with all drugs, part of the sell is how it looks.

As far as I'm concerned it's just as good and doesn't require grinding! Some sort of lemon-amnesia cross we think. It's sativa as hell, bit overpowering :O

Round my way the standard price seems to be a tenner a g. In reality you're looking at around 0.8 - 0.9 for £10, 1.7 - 1.8 for £20 or 3.4 for £35. Don't know the price on a q because I'm always too skint...

Round my way the standard price seems to be a tenner a g. In reality you're looking at around 0.8 - 0.9 for £10, 1.7 - 1.8 for £20 or 3.4 for £35. Don't know the price on a q because I'm always too skint...
I'm old enough to remember 20 quid 8ths. The weed was nothing compared to today though, quality > quantity is the crucial rule when it comes to the 'erb. Didn't understand that in my younger days...

On that note, I also unfortunately remember smoking £30 Ounces of the shittiest soapbar :sick:

Putting that big block in the microwave to cut up? 🤣🤣
That's genius! We never thought of that :(

We used to use a lighter and just tolerate the little rocks burning hands and beds lol. I notice now that this almost never happens with real hash.

It took multiple huge spliffs to achieve the mostly placebo effect of being 'high'. Things we'll do in our youth eh. At least £1 litres of Frosty Jacks actually did something!

On a darker note, I'm sure many of us remember the Great Weed Drought of 2006-7. The suspiciously small 8ths of sandblasted shit, which of course we still smoked by the bucketload despite now being technically 'adults'.

I'm old enough to remember 20 quid 8ths. The weed was nothing compared to today though, quality > quantity is the crucial rule when it comes to the 'erb. Didn't understand that in my younger days...

On that note, I also unfortunately remember smoking £30 Ounces of the shittiest soapbar :sick:

Remember the 'formula' stuff that pre-dated soapbar? That shit was nasty. Very dark in colour and crystalline in formulation. I literally used to have to split ounces down with a hammer and chisel. Even a microwave didn't soften it much. Horrendous to skin up with and gave off clouds of thick black smoke when ignited. After that shit, soapbar was a godsend...

Remember the 'formula' stuff that pre-dated soapbar? That shit was nasty. Very dark in colour and crystalline in formulation. I literally used to have to split ounces down with a hammer and chisel. Even a microwave didn't soften it much. Horrendous to skin up with and gave off clouds of thick black smoke when ignited. After that shit, soapbar was a godsend...
Don't remember that! Think I started toking bit after that was in existence. Sounds nasty, I wonder what was in it.

The weed won't stop getting better here. Dunno how kids these days manage...

Don't remember that! Think I started toking bit after that was in existence. Sounds nasty, I wonder what was in it.

The weed won't stop getting better here. Dunno how kids these days manage...

Yeh, my 16 year old lad has got a liking for the weed now. But the amount he smokes is frankly fuckin ridiculous. He'll buy an eighth and only get 4 (neat) joints out of it. Whereas I clean out the grinder with IPA after he's finished with it and get fuckin wasted!

Had to laugh the other night though. He came to me and said "that weed's fuckin strong Dad, I thought I'd died, and I'm not even joking."

Cue a lecture from me how less is more etc...

hmm I can remember £10 eighths of very decent black both Indian and moroccan, and also red leb...used to be £25/quarter for something special like Temple Ball or Charas etc.. North England mid 80's

Down in Brixton same time it was all Thai Stick or "Sensi", can't recall prices

remember we got formula too, (late 80's??) - we didn't smoke it though fuck that - also had 'some' soapbar too but not much , somehow managed to avoid it, fuck knows how

hmm I can remember £10 eighths of very decent black both Indian and moroccan, and also red leb...used to be £25/quarter for something special like Temple Ball or Charas etc.. North England mid 80's

Down in Brixton same time it was all Thai Stick or "Sensi", can't recall prices

remember we got formula too, (late 80's??) - we didn't smoke it though fuck that - also had 'some' soapbar too but not much , somehow managed to avoid it, fuck knows how

Heh, 'Red Leb'. Cut my teeth on that stuff. 20 quid a Q cut with henna. Them were the days...

In fact, iirc it was 14 quid a Q when I started out...

Remember the remnants of plastic bags that you used to find in soapbar?

I'm a leb and I smoke leb in leb. And yeah I remember soap, such garbage. Grit weed was also dire.

ps: leb is like 1$/g in leb 😭

Last edited:
I should be getting some alleged mango haze in a couple days. NEED. WANT. MUST HAVE.