• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I am more stoned than you will ever be!

Which strain?

Tenner says he will be alseep within 45 minutes or seriously couch locked that with no tolerance and depending upon strain.

Don't know what strain or how accurately they're dosed I'm afraid. But to me, 100mg sounds like a fuck of a lot.

Then again, he regularly puts 1g of weed in a spliff whereas that would last me and the mrs 3 nights...

I eat decarbed sativa from sunup till sunrise at the weekends usually with 2-300 mics of acid thrown in for the sheer devil maycare of it.

Have they kicked in yet? Might be ok for 3 hours then eat something fatty and then go down like he just took a lickin'

like lee marvin says in the professionals when they start collapsing from heat prostration - "see he gets his salt.."

I
He's not that regular, just fuckin greedy. But he can handle it better than I ever could.

Tbh, I wish he would have a serious whitey, teach the cunt a lesson...
Got a different strain edible available?
He'd be puking his guts out within about half an hour and he'll never touch your edibles again as long as you don't tell him what the second edible was.

You never know if those edible gummies are genuine or just fruit gums sprayed with fucking "bushweed juice" some fucking spice direct from the wet market in wuhan... he can get 10 ton of spice for tuppence hapenny.

Every bagged up bag of edibles ive ever seen has been bullshit - just fruit gums sprayed with spice. Its just fucking garbage. If you wash the fucking sweets and eat them you dont get a high.

I

Got a different strain edible available?
He'd be puking his guts out within about half an hour and he'll never touch your edibles again as long as you don't tell him what the second edible was.

They're not mine mate, I'm oldskool - I just smoke it. These are from some local kid that makes his own. But he does four supposedly 100mg bags of chocolates for 25 quid. So it's not going to be top notch stuff for that price. He probably just buys trimmings from a local grower so the quoted dosage is likely to be arbitrary.

Ive never got a genuine eaten cannabis high off a bag of edibles ever - not even once in the uk. Supposedly direct from alaska and its just fruit gums sprayed with nicotenic acid

They're not mine mate, I'm oldskool - I just smoke it. These are from some local kid that makes his own. But he does four supposedly 100mg bags of chocolates for 25 quid. So it's not going to be top notch stuff for that price. He probably just buys trimmings from a local grower so the quoted dosage is likely to be arbitrary.
Well, when you consider that half a gram of quality weed or hash would contain around 100mg thc he's selling equivalent of 2g weed for £25

I'd be willing to bet that the edibles are dosed maximum of 50% of what he claims.

Even if that were the case a 50mg thc edible should get the lad wasted. Like yourself I'm a longterm user and make my own edibles often and can get well baked on 25mg thc sometimes

Well, when you consider that half a gram of quality weed or hash would contain around 100mg thc he's selling equivalent of 2g weed for £25

I'd be willing to bet that the edibles are dosed maximum of 50% of what he claims.

Even if that were the case a 50mg thc edible should get the lad wasted. Like yourself I'm a longterm user and make my own edibles often and can get well baked on 25mg thc sometimes

Do you mix decarbed weed capsules with good reakiro cbd? I find taken thc capsules then taking cbd capsules 2 or 3 hours later takes you to a heavier calming center type trip

Do you mix decarbed weed capsules with good reakiro cbd? I find taken thc capsules then taking cbd capsules 2 or 3 hours later takes you to a heavier calming center type trip
I decarb everything but tend to use high quality hash for edibles, sometimes take cbd alongside which 'seems' to lead to a somewhat calmer result but can't be certain as I find edible ingestion quite random effect-wise even when taking exact same doses made from the same ingredient

That's the conclusion I came to mate. The time and effort involved in making this stuff, along with the extra costs involved means there's going to be much less than 2g of weed in the four bags, unless its low quality stuff that the growers discard. Impossible to provide a THC content.

Having said that, he does look nicely wasted so I'm tempted to get some myself now...

Last edited:
Ive had decent edibles off DNM. Never had a dud...but yeah wouldn't always trust the figures being touted by UK dealers, same with LSD ug...

I munched a bunch of edibles in Canada which I'm sure were properly dosed. 30mg was nice, 90mg was better and 300mg had me pretty fucked. But i am a masochist when it comes to edibles.

Edibles combined with alcohol is a nice combination which brings the experience to life.