• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I am more stoned than you will ever be!

Only got Chemdawg once ages ago, really nice chilled buzz. Enjoy sir!

Still chowing...and just thrown a pile of the dreaded 4acodmt down the hatch! Now rule 1 of being high...thats right go offline...😇

I'm staying in Bristol for a couple of nights. Me and my mate decide to go out for a spliff from the hotel. As usual, we searched for a secluded spot, checked around, and smoked as covertly as possible.

Over the next hour walking around Bristol, we see not one, not two, but FIVE different individuals or groups smoking up in blatant view! On the way back from the pub we just smoked walking down the street, and no reaction whatsoever from anyone. Is it legal here or what?!

Pretty tame for Bristol. It has a very laid back vibe, seen a bloke selling nitrous balloons outside a pub where two cops were sat outside in their car. Zero fucks given. Not bad nightlife, dire cocaine situation though.

I'm staying in Bristol for a couple of nights. Me and my mate decide to go out for a spliff from the hotel. As usual, we searched for a secluded spot, checked around, and smoked as covertly as possible.

Over the next hour walking around Bristol, we see not one, not two, but FIVE different individuals or groups smoking up in blatant view! On the way back from the pub we just smoked walking down the street, and no reaction whatsoever from anyone. Is it legal here or what?!

I used smoke fairly openly in the UK and Ireland, moreso in London, in street,at the busstop, in smoking area or pubs, in car etc. Never got hassle

Have/had friends and family in Bristol since the late 80's and visit regularly - it's always been like that!

I used smoke fairly openly in the UK and Ireland, moreso in London, in street,at the busstop, in smoking area or pubs, in car etc. Never got hassle
Yeah in London people generally don't care so much too. But still efforts are made to hide it, but in Bristol it seems it's very acceptable. Awesome!

/t's a great city. Such a chilled vibe all round and lots of nice parks and architecture. Amazing graffiti art around too!
Good old friend of mine was one of the city's most celebrated graffiti artists ... went on to become a celebrated artist fullstop

Great music scene too, always been a centre for reggae/dub/ragga/jungle etc, that kinda tip

Definitely my kinda place. In future I'll check out the music scene too.

Also saw a big shop selling only spray cans, lol

i went to uni in bristol it was mint.

some of my best druggy memories are dnb nights and canery in st andrews park.

think stokes croft has had the soul sucked out of it which is sad.

also teenagers k holing in that park at the bottom of park st, and probably other parks, seemed to be the norm.

when were you there?

I know someone who works in Stokes Croft atm, and my mates graffiti is all over it

I can imagine being a student there would be great! God damn they look so young now though, I'm getting old...

Used to love St Werburghs late 80's....all our busses parked up for the winter...nobody cared, great community

Great times in Easton, St.Pauls, Gloucester Road etc too

when were you there?
2004-2008. lived round st andrews/gloucester rd the whole time.

stokes croft had some mint grafitti. but also there was that 'people's republic of stokes croft' and i remember they put a big sign up along the lines of 'shall we allow the gentrification of stokes croft' but instead of doing it in a democratic format where normal people could vote, it was on a wall so you could only vote if you had spray paint. either way they lost. some proper dodgy shite happened in some of the squats by there though.

gotta love em though last time i was there they were rioting over a tesco. damn right too. they kept its windows smashed up for a long time. i really hope the best survived the arrival of tesco cos they were mint.

I can imagine being a student there would be great! God damn they look so young now though, I'm getting old...
i know. its nuts. they are allowed to vote and eveyrhting. i remember at the start of my phd, i felt like i was vaguely in the same age group as the undergrads. by the end i thought the 1st years were children. now i consider anyone under 30 a child.