• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I am more stoned than you will ever be!

Also a sure fire way for most people to whitey...

I felt pretty bad when I gave a friend a vape pen filled with synth cannabinoids to toke on when he was pissed. He took a few drags, walked out the pub, then collapsed on the pavement and passed the fuck out on the street...

He said he felt absolutely fine when he came to, so all's well.

Also a sure fire way for most people to whitey...

Only the gays... 🤣

Seriously though, I used to whitey off two pints and a couple of spliffs.

How times have changed. I've not whiteyed for years. However, I do tend to lose consciousness pretty damn easily from that combination...

Just in the last year... One day I was on meth, ghb, alcohol, coke, weed. Or... Meth and lsd and drunk as a skunk. I was on meth, alcohol, I went to take a couple rips of MDMA up the nose and the MDMA was actually ketamine.. Oops (dealer gave me a pack with tons of different shit... Forgot to tell me he subbed M with K because he ran out) I was the stoned.

Ive been on meth, 30 beers. That was pretty heavy. Ive taken meth and DXM a few times... Dangerously stoned. I was on meth, acid, ghb, a fuckload of gabapentins, and then I overdosed on ghb. I was pretty stoned yo.

One time I smoked weed and got so high. I was pretty stoned then too.

One time I was more stoned than you, obviously.👌😁

Meth and DMT and a bunch of rum was pretty rad too.

Just in the last year... One day I was on meth, ghb, alcohol, coke, weed. Or... Meth and lsd and drunk as a skunk. I was on meth, alcohol, I went to take a couple rips of MDMA up the nose and the MDMA was actually ketamine.. Oops (dealer gave me a pack with tons of different shit... Forgot to tell me he subbed M with K because he ran out) I was the stoned.

Ive been on meth, 30 beers. That was pretty heavy. Ive taken meth and DXM a few times... Dangerously stoned. I was on meth, acid, ghb, a fuckload of gabapentins, and then I overdosed on ghb. I was pretty stoned yo.

One time I smoked weed and got so high. I was pretty stoned then too.

One time I was more stoned than you, obviously.👌😁

Fuckin noob...

😜

Only the gays... 🤣

Seriously though, I used to whitey off two pints and a couple of spliffs.

How times have changed. I've not whiteyed for years. However, I do tend to lose consciousness pretty damn easily from that combination...
The old adage goes: beer before grass you're on your ass, grass before beer you're in the clear!

After all that bragging, I've just realised I've not even skinned up yet. The booze obviously took over.

But my oversight is now hastily being rectified.

Over and out..

In Spain we smoked this shit called "Black Mamba"
Never got such strong hallucinations from weed again.
Felt more like taking acid than smoking weed.

In Spain we smoked this shit called "Black Mamba"
Never got such strong hallucinations from weed again.
Felt more like taking acid than smoking weed.
Was it actually weed or the synthetic cannabinoid blend known as Black Mamba?

When I had a seizure and ended up in an ambulance the paramedics kept asking me if I smoked Black Mamba. No, I just took a shitload of benzos for ages and stopped cold turkey!

Was it actually weed or the synthetic cannabinoid blend known as Black Mamba?

When I had a seizure and ended up in an ambulance the paramedics kept asking me if I smoked Black Mamba. No, I just took a shitload of benzos for ages and stopped cold turkey!
No it was actual weed. We even saw the farm and everything.
The stuff growing on the plants looked exactly the same. Bit purple & black and a dark green, really dark