• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice I’m in love with someone. I believe she loves me back.

But I should just wait it out. I mean he’s already brought up divorce, it’s going to happen sooner or later…

I wouldnt be waiting, id be moving on with my life looking to meet other women. I can almost guarantee you the next woman you meet who takes a liking to you you will forget all about this married woman. Just my opinion, based on life experience.

I go shopping and meet women id love to date, theres so many single women out there just looking for a guy.

So he treats her like shit, and she hangs around

And then you're being overly nice and she's like yea whatever

She's one of those kinds chicks

It was needle-less

I don't know exactly what that means but My surgeon said that he staples the ends of the snips so they can't reconnect because of the probability of reconnection.

If I feel around I can actually find the staples that are closing off the end of one of my vas deferens.

So he treats her like shit, and she hangs around
She has no other option. She has no family in the states and very few close friends.
And then you're being overly nice and she's like yea whatever
I think there’s more to it than that, especially after everything I’ve said to her. Perhaps I’m wrong.
She's one of those kinds chicks
No. She’s not. She’s some super nice, super polite girl from a small farm town in France. She’s not the type to play games and/or lead me along.

no joke.
I'm watching a commercial on Invega Hafyera. 6 month invega.

She has no other option. She has no family in the states and very few close friends.

I think there’s more to it than that, especially after everything I’ve said to her. Perhaps I’m wrong.

No. She’s not. She’s some super nice, super polite girl from a small farm town in France. She’s not the type to play games and/or lead me along.

Ok...well if you say so, I believe you

Hang around but don't be too hopeful

Hang around but don't be too hopeful
I’m just going to chill out and step back a bit. I’ve done it before. I can do it again.

The problem moving forward is she’ll eventually contact me again. When that happens I have to control myself and not blow her up nonstop for the next couple of months. I think that’s turning her off.