• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice I’m in love with someone. I believe she loves me back.

Then you may ask, tone, why aren't you banging other women to get over your one-itis.
I can not afford to father a child.
But I can afford to do drugs and take girls on dates and stuff.
If I wanted to “bang” someone I’d pick up one of these College chicks who constantly give me looks in class (Why chicks in their late teens/early 20’s are into 40+ guys with Dad bods I have no idea. Chicks are weird)

The problem is I just don’t feel comfortable talking to a lot of Women, at least from a relationship standpoint. I mean I get along great with them in class and at work and everything, but I don’t really “dig them” enough to ask them out, even it means sexy time. I hate to say that, because I’m actually a really nice guy, I’ve just never met a Woman who I’m actually into enough to ask out on a date. Once again, and I hate to say this, but I find most chicks sort of boring, at least when it comes to dating them and talking to them one on one.

You might feel more comfortable with an instant date.
Let's say you talk to a girl, and then 5 minutes later say, let's grab a bite.
You buy her lunch, you talk a little.

Now coaching you on things to talk about. That comes with experience in those spots. You learn to run game.
Jokes, anecdotes, routines. etc etc.
maybe a few magic tricks. Demonstrate value.

Ok... You're making love to her

:facepalm:
I am having no sexual relations with her, nor have I ever brought up the topic even once. Sex (or even attractiveness) is taking a back seat atm, as for once in my life I’ve actually found a Woman that I like and deeply care about.

You might feel more comfortable with an instant date.
Let's say you talk to a girl, and then 5 minutes later say, let's grab a bite.
You buy her lunch, you talk a little.
I wouldn’t even begin to know what to say.
Now coaching you on things to talk about. That comes with experience in those spots. You learn to run game.
Jokes, anecdotes, routines. etc etc.
maybe a few magic tricks. Demonstrate value.
The only time in my life I’ve ever said / done anything like that is with this chick. Like the second I started watching her Instagram stories I was like “This chick kicks fucking ass, I’m talking to her!” ( And she actually talked to me! For like a while!). And everything just flowed naturally and instinctively for me, there was zero hesitation. I cracked jokes, I made her laugh, I mean I just felt super, super comfortable talking to her. I’m not like that with other Women, I just don’t trust them, it’s due to issues I had growing up with my mother or something.

An easy opener. Let’s say you find a pretty woman and she’s in a group of other females. Maybe a mixed set with a dude.

I need an (female) opinions on something. My neighbor just got two puppies 🐶 and he’s trying to name them after a famous 80s or 90s pop duo. Do you have any suggestions.

Also be sure to say you only have a minute. I’m to return to my friends.

This is for what we call in the field a cold approach. Kind of like a cold call.

Dre and snoop. Hall and Oates. Milli vanilli

I thought he was bangin her

My bad

If you're not bangin her I don't see the point

An easy opener. Let’s say you find a pretty woman and she’s in a group of other females. Maybe a mixed set with a dude.

I need an (female) opinions on something. My neighbor just got two puppies 🐶 and he’s trying to name them after a famous 80s or 90s pop duo. Do you have any suggestions.

Also be sure to say you only have a minute. I’m to return to my friends.

This is for what we call in the field a cold approach. Kind of like a cold call.

Dre and snoop. Hall and Oates. Milli vanilli
I mean I do that all the time with the chicks in my classes. Just the starting a relationship thing I’m not good at, mainly because there’s just not a lot of chicks i’m into enough to actually go on a date with.

So I go bang some chick. That’s not going to help the fact that I’m head over heels in love with another Woman whom I want to spend the rest of my life with. Or maybe it would? I dunno…

That sounds pretty neat, liking someone so much that you're positive they are the one and only.

I don't really go by any rules and have never been so certain about anyone ever for anything, however she needs to know how you feel and that because of you're love toward her you will never let her down / have her back / do everything she wishes her husband did.

I don't know how to weave in the whole "we were meant for each other just trust me and take my hand" into conversation, but there might be a time for it, look for that time.

Again, I have no idea what to do from lack of experience, but I think this might work.

If it doesn't resonate, it doesn't resonate.

Don’t ask for their number.
Say I enjoy talking to you. How do you suggest we continue this.
She might say txt me or email or I hang out here.

So I go bang some chick. That’s not going to help the fact that I’m head over heels in love with another Woman whom I want to spend the rest of my life with. Or maybe it would? I dunno…

It should help

When you got more than 1 girl on your mind, it'll even things out a little - you only have 1 mind

Or if you already have her contact don’t bring it up.

Watch the will smith movie 🎥 hitch

As to not crash and burn. 🔥 to avoid a crash and burn.

Pleasure meeting you. (Eject politely)

A lot of your first cold 🥶 approaches will end in crash and burn.

That sounds pretty neat, liking someone so much that you're positive they are the one and only.
It’s by far the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me in my life.
I don't really go by any rules and have never been so certain about anyone ever for anything, however she needs to know how you feel and that because of you're love toward her you will never let her down / have her back / do everything she wishes her husband did.
Oh, she knows how I feel alright 😅 There isn’t anything I haven’t told (or told her 100x over) at this point.
I don't know how to weave in the whole "we were meant for each other just trust me and take my hand" into conversation, but there might be a time for it, look for that time.
That’s already been done. And done a long time ago. That’s part of the problem. I’ve said every.last.thing to her I could possibly say, and stated that if she doesn’t feel the same way about me to just say to and I’ll move on. And she won’t say anything to me. And then she comes over to my instagram and follows me with screen names she knows will make it damn near impossible to forget her. There’s things she wants to tell me. I know there is. She just can’t right now. And it’s tough!