• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice I’m in love with someone. I believe she loves me back.

That's a lot of mental gymnastics.

I'd just wait for her then.. like the balls in her court. And if she's gunna pussy foot around then she can fuck off right?

If this chick likes you, other chicks like you too

I just poured my heart out to this one chick s month ago high as fuck on molly

But she's not the say all end all

Just take it day by day and try not to get too wrapped up in it all

He suggests size and measurement as a blank to penis to vagina ratio. Size matters.

You can't love somebody that much without seeing there vagina

What if it's really hairy

I only want shaved vag

I like a trim bush.
And if you guys would pitch in to buy me a lawnmower I’d trim mine.

A man’s at his best when’s he’s at his hairiest.

Never approach from behind.
To the front. of yer set.
Always as is tho it were on purpose.
Like at an angle, and over yer shoulder.
Robert Redford in the horse whisperer.

On a sidewalk. Walk past from behind.
Then pitch back. Hey So here's the thing.

Then you may ask, tone, why aren't you banging other women to get over your one-itis.
I can not afford to father a child.
But I can afford to do drugs and take girls on dates and stuff.

That's what condoms are for dude.

Condoms break. that's the best you could ask for.

That's a lot of mental gymnastics.

I'd just wait for her then.. like the balls in her court. And if she's gunna pussy foot around then she can fuck off right?
You obviously don’t know this chick very well. She’s literally the nicest person I’ve ever met in my life. She’s definitely not “pussy footing” around. If anything, she’s overwhelmed…

I got snipped 11 years ago but I'm nearly certain that one of my balls reattached itself

All the more reason to leave her the fuck alone, if she's overwhelmed.

Again, the ball is in her court

Im a little older than you. Ive been in relationships where i thought she was the one only to move in together then realize we arent for eachother. Ive been dumped by girls where I was so depressed thinking ill never find another one like her, only to meet someone else that i have feelings for.

I personally wouldn't even bother with a married woman or woman with kids, I want someone in the same situation I am.

But ive also learned to follow your heart, be open and honest, no games. My theory is if you play games or hold back and it doesnt work out then your always wondering what would hasve happened if you just did what you wanted. If you do what you want, dont listen to what others say, and it doesnt work out then you have no regrets because you gave it your all.

You obviously don’t know this chick very well. She’s literally the nicest person I’ve ever met in my life. She’s definitely not “pussy footing” around. If anything, she’s overwhelmed…

Bro she's married - which means she's some dude's wife

Forget it

I apologize for the swear word. It wasn't meant to be directed toward you. I just am in that mood