• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice I’m in love with someone. I believe she loves me back.

FindingSobriety

Ex-Bluelighter
Problem is she’s married to some douchebag who she’s dependent on financially, and I’m basically indigent myself.

I want to spend the rest of my life with her. She knows that.

I keep trying to put her in my past but after a few months she always inserts herself back into my life. So it’s now basically impossible for me to forget her (which I believe is what she wants).

It’s pretty clear she’s not going to spend the rest of her life with her husband, I mean the guys a jerk and treats her like shit. Always has.

I’m 100% certain she’s the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I’m 100% certain I’ll never find someone like her again. And lastly, I’m 100% certain there’s things she wants to tell me but can’t, due to the fact she’s married.

What do I do in this situation? Just wait it out?

Watch The Office again. There was a deleted scene where a keg exploded at the bar and hit Roy right in the dick. Then Toby rolled his tiny terracotta penis in paprika dust and anal lube then went right for Pam. That's when Jim hotrailed meth and steroids then put both his rivals in the hospital just by poking them both really hard a few thousand times like a dang woodpecker. Then he married Pam at the hospital. I think it was season 3.

Last edited:
Problem is she’s married to some douchebag who she’s dependent on financially, and I’m basically indigent myself.

I want to spend the rest of my life with her. She knows that.

I keep trying to put her in my past but after a few months she always inserts herself back into my life. So it’s now basically impossible for me to forget her (which I believe is what she wants).

It’s pretty clear she’s not going to spend the rest of her life with her husband, I mean the guys a jerk and treats her like shit. Always has.

I’m 100% certain she’s the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I’m 100% certain I’ll never find someone like her again. And lastly, I’m 100% certain there’s things she wants to tell me but can’t, due to the fact she’s married.

What do I do in this situation? Just wait it out?
Well it seems the answer is, Just like Field of dreams

Build it and they will come.

If you create a a life for yourself where she can be financially dependent on you and she loves you so much, it would be easy peasy, Lemon squeezy for her to hitch a ride to your train.

Nobody ever got the girl of their dreams by sitting around on their ass doing nothing.

Well it seems the answer is, Just like Field of dreams

Build it and they will come.

If you create a a life for yourself where she can be financially dependent on you and she loves you so much, it would be easy peasy, Lemon squeezy for her to hitch a ride to your train.

Nobody ever got the girl of their dreams by sitting around on their ass doing nothing.
Hey now, just because I’m currently indigent doesn’t mean I’m “sitting around on my ass doing nothing”. I’m an accomplished professional and while I’m not working now, I am currently going back to school to finish my degree. I’ll be financially set one day here down the road.

Hey now, just because I’m currently indigent doesn’t mean I’m “sitting around on my ass doing nothing”. I’m an accomplished professional and while I’m not working now, I am currently going back to school to finish my degree. I’ll be financially set one day here down the road.
I didn't say you were sitting around on your ass. If I meant that I would have said "you're not going to get the girl if you sit around on your ass."

And I'm just pointing out that if she won't leave her husband because she depends on him financially, she's not going to be with you until she can depend on you financially.

I didn't say you were sitting around on your ass. If I meant that I would have said "you're not going to get the girl if you sit around on your ass."

And I'm just pointing out that if she won't leave her husband because she depends on him financially, she's not going to be with you until she can depend on you financially.
Gotcha.

Nice guys finish last.
The number one trait women are attracted to in men is confidence.
They also like men who can play cocky funny well.
Not to say you can't do stuff for her, like buy her flowers.
But the old expression goes, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Just had to Google indigent. 🤣
So ur not just poor ur extremely poor?
Where do u live how do u pay rent/mortgage?
How old are u?
Does she say she wants to be with u?
Give me some details mate

Nice guys finish last.
Trust me. I know.
The number one trait women are attracted to in men is confidence.
I got that.
They also like men who can play cocky funny well.
This chick is, different…
Not to say you can't do stuff for her, like buy her flowers.
I’m not going to do any of that stuff while she’s still married. I’ve already sent her enough love letters to fill a book. I think I need to chill on her but her vibe is contagious. She’s fucking awesome.
But the old expression goes, absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Yea, the last two times I’ve gone months without contacting her she always comes back into my life.

Just had to Google indigent. 🤣
It’s the fancy way of saying “I’m broke as fuck” 😂😂😂
So ur not just poor ur extremely poor?
Pretty much. But then again so is she.
Where do u live how do u pay rent/mortgage?
Parents basement. Legit.
How old are u?
Does she say she wants to be with u?
No. She hasn’t said anything to me. At least since she’s been married (we talked extensively before that, though). I’ve said a lot to her, though, like a lot. The last time she inserted herself back into my life I told her just to please, please tell me how she feels about me, because obviously something is up, and she has yet to say anything to me (other than repeatedly following my instagram/instagram stories with provocative screen names she knows will catch my attention)
Give me some details mate
She’s also some semi-famous French model.

Can’t be a very good model if she broke.
Tell her to get on onlyfans🤣🤣
I wouldn’t waste ur time. It don’t sound like she that into u. She deffo won’t be moving into ur parents basement.
I’d Find a different woman.
U sure u not just stalking her? 🤣

Can’t be a very good model if she broke.
Modeling after 30 is extremely difficult.
Tell her to get on onlyfans🤣🤣
Onlyfans, lol. She would never do anything like that, that’s why I love her.
I wouldn’t waste ur time.
Perhaps I shouldn’t. But I’ve never found a chick that I actually like and want to have a relationship with, as for the most part I’ve always viewed women as attractive objects (which I’m not proud of btw). Like I actually dig this chick, and I’ve really never been into a Woman like I’m into her.
It don’t sound like she that into u.
Maybe she is. Maybe she’s not. All I know is I’ve said a lot to her (like a lot) and she refuses to tell me whether or not she has feelings for me.
She deffo won’t be moving into ur parents basement.
That much is certain.
I’d Find a different woman.
That’s the problem. I don’t like most Women. At least from a relationship standpoint. I mean I get along with them at the workplace and stuff, and they’re always nice to me, but never in my life have I found a Woman that I actually care about and want to be around 24/7.
U sure u not just stalking her? 🤣
I’m not stalking her! I’m STALKING stalking her! 😂😂😂. I’ve been stalking her for legit the past year and half. Only I’m not like “I’m going to come find you if you refuse to be with me” or anything creepy like that. I tell her what an amazing person she is. I tell her how special she is. I tell her how much I care about her. And I tell her how much it frustrates me the way her husband treats her.

You know, one would think that after being stalked for a year a Woman would tell her husband and get him involved (especially when she knows my name / has my number) but she never does. She knows just as well as I do he’s not going to give a fuck. I take that back, FINALLY after talking mad shit to her husband about how he treats her he got involved and went off on me. I then told him to treat her better and how to be a good husband, and then I bowed out of everything. Sure enough two months later she re-inserts herself back into my life, and now I’ve been back to “stalking” her again because I can’t forget about her. Of course her husband hasn’t done shit about it, I doubt she’s even telling him, because he’s not going to care. This dude is some egotistical frat-boy football player who is semi-famous and all he seems to care about is himself, his fame and his money.

You're right, you probably won't find somebody like her again, but you're probably better off not counting on this situation panning out for you

She's married, banging you on the side, and you're getting all emotional about it

You need to put your big boy pants on and reorganize your thoughts and feelings quick

You're right, you probably won't find somebody like her again, but you're probably better off not counting on this situation panning out for you

She's married, banging you on the side, and you're getting all emotional about it

You need to put your big boy pants on and reorganize your thoughts and feelings quick
He’s banging her? Did I miss something?

You're right, you probably won't find somebody like her again
Yea, I know I’ll never find someone like her again 😔
but you're probably better off not counting on this situation panning out for you
At least not anytime soon
Yeah, I’m a textbook nice guy, no surprise I get EMO about the situation (which I’m sure is a big turn-off for her, although on the other hand I think she likes being appreciated)
Yeah, so I’ve tried that twice. And each time she always reinserts herself back into my life right when I’m on the verge of putting her in my past. This has happened multiple times. It also should be noted that she is literally the nicest Woman I’ve ever met in my life, and I fully believe she’s not trying to mess with me or play games.

I think I just need to forget about her and put everything in God(s) hands. I mean it’s not like I’m in any position to have a relationship right now, and neither is she. I just need to chill and back off her, then let her come back to me when the time is right (if that time ever comes).

She'll find you more attractive if you're banging other women tho.

Then you may ask, tone, why aren't you banging other women to get over your one-itis.
I can not afford to father a child.
But I can afford to do drugs and take girls on dates and stuff.