• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How to roll the best joints?

Practice! I rolled a few joints everyday for a while, sometimes just sitting down already stoned and rolling up three or four. I personally put the filter in after rolling and before packing. Never could figure out how to roll everything all at once, not without it looking like shit at least. Dollar method works really well if you're short on weed and want to roll something small.

Buy a roller. There 3 bucks at my local headshop and make perfect joints every time.

The best way to roll joints is to get someone else to roll them so you don't have an infantile fit when your joint looks like shit and you throw it across the room.

Another good way to roll joints is to throw the package of papers in the garbage and use a bong.

I've got an effective way - when people come over to my house, they smoke for free but have to roll joints for me. Everyone is happy :)

Tom

Practise makes perfect - I used to be embarassingly bad at rolling joints but now I'd say Im pretty proud of my rolls. Also I find myself rolling them when I'm fucked a lot, so I can do them in any state :)
THe trick is when rolling it between your fingers to get it all together, make the paper at a slight angle if that makes sense... that how I get a nice cone shape, and then I lick half way from the roach end to stick it down, then compact the other end before sticking that part down. Hope that made any sense. IT results in a nice, neat and tight roll that smokes really well and looks nice :)