• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How to roll the best joints?

Practice makes perfect, it gets the technique down.

The old 2 paper L trumpet is always great.
If you have the spare money and are into buying paraphenalia get some roach papers, they're always good.

hmm. my anti-virus reckons trancetasy's tobacco cigarette images are virus infected...

Practice A LOT!

Some people are better at rolling big spliffs and some are better at just rolling small pinners.

When I used drugs I found that using two papers helped if I was rolling a bit spliff and even on small J's I'd make a roach out of the cardboard you'll find at the back of a pack of papers behind them.

I know one guy who only rolls joints with herb that is completely powdered.

If you mess up you can just fix it with a dollar bill.

Some people swear by rolling machines but I tried one and I didn't like it so I gave it away to a friend who rolled his own cigs.

33dcifl.gif

yo man listen this is the best, and really only way to properly learn:

you have to watch someone legit roll one a few times and then just go with it - start rolling cigarettes if you smoke and you'd pick it up really quick

practice make perfect but if you don't know what you're doing you'll just set bad habits and make it harder etc

stay away from the online tutorials and shit that's not where you learn how to roll properly:p it's outside where you learn..

my dad says you know you smoke to much pot
when you can roll a descent joint

I've used rollers, tips, and an extremely wide variety of papers. I like rollers for convenience sometimes, especially if I'm feeling sketched out and want to make sure I have something that looks more like a normal cigarette. I use rolled tips sometimes, but I generally just prefer a roach clip, since I find that the more paper you add to a joint the more papery it tastes. I also have a wooden mouthpiece (like the kind on black and milds, but wooden) that holds a joint just about perfectly.

The best joints around are hand rolled. I have smoked very few joints that came out of a roller that didn't end up burning funky because the paper is never tight enough agaist the bud. Most of them end up crawling. A properly handrolled joint draws more smoothly and burns more evenly than machine rolled joints, which tend to be very consistantly mediocre.

Cones are best rolled with a paper tip, using the technique photographed on page 1 (but use just weed, not weed and tobacco). Cones without tips tend to clog with resin, making them difficult to smoke and leaving black marks on your lips. Cones are nice because they are easy to roll with a little or a lot and they tend to burn very nicely.

My favorite method is to use Bamboo brand papers and try to roll generally straight, tapering the ends very slightly just enough to keep the weed from falling out either end. The idea is to go for an overall straight appearance, rather than a torpedo, but heck, it all smokes, right?

I used to hate on kids that used dollar bills to roll Js but now I realize it is the best way, for me at least.

best advice i ever got.... instead of spreading the weed evenly then rolling, drop 2 big piles on each end of the paper, then roll it.

my dad says you know you smoke to much pot
when you can roll a descent joint

Oh yes, all the heavy potheads I know (myself included) roll fantastic spliffs; the longer/heavier they smoke, the better they are. Doing the same action like 10 times a day makes it like breathing after a while. Practice is the only way to roll well, mine definitely improved once I started smoking loads.

Edit: That viking pic is pure gold, saved it. =D

roll a Cone joint.

that's all i roll now, they last forever. longest lasting one i've ever rolled went 35 minutes, no re-lighting needed, no canoeing.

35 min? I take it that was a spliff or something. I've rolled like....7 gram joints and never had them go NEARLY that long.

longest joint ive smoked(that was with 2 people, passing regularly and taking puffs every 10 seconds or so) was about ... 10 minutes. That was with a normal king size paper and like, a gram of weed, maybe a lil less. Theres no way a joint, thats being smoked often can last more than like, 10-15 minutes unless your taking really tiny hits and taking puffs every 30 seconds or some shit.

Best way to roll a joint? Practice, practice, practice. Its different for everyone, theres no one perfect technique. Just a few things that will make a joint easier to roll and more even to smoke(and look).

1: grind your weed up real good, chunky is not good.
2: make sure it is evenly distributed
3: when initally rolling paper, make sure its not 'folding' in parts and that it is going under/against the weed, this makes it burn even.
4: make sure you lick it good, i mean, make sure theres plenty of juices on it(not too much tho!)
5: tight is always better than loose
6: pinching and twisting the end to make it into a point means you dont waste any weed torching/lighting it, and it starts the joint smoking evenly.

:)