• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How to roll the best joints?

sunshine swimmer

Bluelighter
Hey all im just sitting rolling a joint, and i have my way of rolling a joint, and im curious if any of you have particular ways of rolling a good joint!

------------------------> CD

MODS - Apologies if this doesn't fit but it's more there than here........ :)

Fold not Roll, seems to be how the best smokers do it.

Also, from a HR perspective, use plain (brown) cardboard filters and never anything coloured. The dyes could well be carcinogenic when heated.

it's all about thumb power
found this for tobacco & weed smoker step by step
source: here

1-how-to-roll-joint.jpg

2-how-to-roll-joint.jpg

3-how-to-roll-joint.jpg

4-how-to-roll-joint.jpg

5-how-to-roll-joint.jpg

6-how-to-roll-joint.jpg

7-how-to-roll-joint.jpg

8-how-to-roll-joint3.jpg

9-how-to-roll-joint3.jpg

10-how-to-roll-joint.jpg

11-how-to-roll-joint.jpg

That's the grossest joint I've ever seen. If someone offered me one, I'd be insulted. The best way to roll joints is with a joint roller, but those can take a while to master. Other than that, cutting the corners off if you don't have cut corners already, using the trench technique of folding the non gum side over inwards to make an easier template to work with. To get the best shake, use a double stage grinder of fresh moist buds though not too moist and roll directly afterwards and smoke. Pour from the grinder into the paper, and you won't lose a thing.

@Trancetasy, was there any weed in that joint man :p

When I first started making joints I would first roll the paper around a pencil, seal it up. Then insert the roach and manually pack down weed. It made for a pretty good joint but it was very time consuming. try practicing with rolling tobacco.

I have a Chills rolling machine. It's so easy and rolls the perfect joint every time.

If my friends are going on a trip or something they will give me a bag and a bunch of papers and I'll just crank a bunch of joints out for them. And of course I get some for rolling all of them.

Imo, the best way is with one kingsize paper. Nothing fancy, just weed and a touch of tobacco.

nice pictorial trancetasy. coincidentally, i saved a pic of how a recent one was done

jjjp.jpg

there's no "perfect way" really, joint rolling is a craft that has to be mastered through experience. imho, the benchmark is doing it while ffffffucked. like, really looped. if you can drop acid and roll a smokeable joint while the walls melt and the four horsemen take a shit on your lawn, then you can probably roll some damn good joints.

i consider myself to be an pretty damn good joint roller, but its a whole other story when im tripping. I usually just hand off my weed and papers to someone who isnt as fucked up as me, or can roll good while real fucked up. If i dont let someone else do it, odds are it wont be very smokeable.

nice pictorial trancetasy. coincidentally, i saved a pic of how a recent one was done

there's no "perfect way" really, joint rolling is a craft that has to be mastered through experience. imho, the benchmark is doing it while ffffffucked. like, really looped. if you can drop acid and roll a smokeable joint while the walls melt and the four horsemen take a shit on your lawn, then you can probably roll some damn good joints.

LOL qft

rolling machine is for noobs

i admit i couldn't roll a joint in the first 20+ times i attempted
but once i start to roll a joint everyday and i got better
now i can roll a perfect round and fat joint under a minute

Fold the rizla so the roach end is about half normal width that then diagnally gets bigger to the lightin end.. softly lick the fold.. unfold.. and rip.. use that to minimize paper smoked.

That joint in the step-by-step is horrible, and could you put any less weed in it lol? Thujone however, looks like your having a good time there.

^^ damn i want some of that
i think i can roll some perfect joints (i smoke rolling tobacco every day) my first tries i sucked big time,but now im really good (even my friends say that) if you want to get better just start to do cigarettes and in no time ill be rolling like a pro :D

rolling machine is for noobs

i admit i couldn't roll a joint in the first 20+ times i attempted
but once i start to roll a joint everyday and i got better
now i can roll a perfect round and fat joint under a minute

A pot snob. Nice. A rolling machine can do a much better job than that mess you have pictured up there. I never could roll joints for shit. Mine would always be fat in the middle and loose at each end. Cigarillos were always my smoking preference anyway. Peach White Owls were my favorite. I can roll one of those and make it look damn near like it had never been cut.

If you mess up a joint, you can always fix it with a dollar bill.

Lol rolling a joing while tripping, I remember the last time we tried that all my friends and I could manage was a huge pile of ripped papers and ground up bud on the table =D

lol i didnt make that step-by-step picture which is why i put "source" there ;)
but the method works greatly for me and i always put a filter to insure better smoke with no roach left

lol, if I offered anybody who took pride in their joints one of mine they'd laugh at me and call me a fucktard, still, I can roll them quickly, tightly and they burn well (as long as it isn;t 40 below like it usually is here)

just practice, and don't be afraid to reroll shitty ones, its mostly common sense, you'll be able to roll an ok joint in a day

Inside out ftmfw. 1 layer of paper around the precious herb. Once you learn, you won't roll 'em any other way.