• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How to roll the best joints?

33dcifl.gif

Fukkin' saved.

Beautiful.

I use bambu's as well (the big ones) and they roll some nice fat cones if you've got enough weed... that's what I've found, that for me at least, it takes more weed to roll a nice j. if rolling a smaller one, straight it better than cones. cones are also nice cause you can pack whatever fell/ got left out in the end :)

That THOR shit was awesome, well done by whoever made it. i dont really have any way of rolling joints, i usually buy swishers and empty them out pack em tight with weed and throw a filter at the end. no rolling involved but uses way more weed then you usually intend to.

i can roll all sorts of joints, if its pure weed, or with a bit of tobbaco i go for an inside out... burn off the exess paper, if its hash then i'll just roll normally, if i only have small rizzla i do an L plate...

I don't know how to put the technique down in words, but I always roll cones when I twist jays. But I haven't had a joint in about a week and a half.

nice pictorial trancetasy. coincidentally, i saved a pic of how a recent one was done

jjjp.jpg

nice. i prefer a gun arrangement with the papers as opposed to the "L" you can get a really nice flare out if you're careful

Yo, who said the winner? im the winner, we all know i roll the best, not thor action-jigure!

Best way to roll good joints is by hand, it is a art form and takes a while to master, but once you have it down you are set for life and can smoke whenever and whatever you want to smoke!

i dont ever put a filter in em ,but i fold the corners inward so all the stuff dont fall out ,somone called it the boat method because i guess it may resimble a boat ....but most of mine end up fat in the middle . but they smoke better than they look and dont run too much , ask ur friends bought it s1 is bound to do it also, cant roll a blunt to save my life -im a fan of joints anyway and right now i got crappy insonia im soo tired y am i not asleep!!!!

a lot of people are saying here that they can "fix" a joint with a dollar bill?

how do you do this? I have never heard of this method, nor ever had to use it, because I roll solid joints.

also, rolling machines are completely unnecessary. being good with your hands at all things is a skill all humans must master.

i've seen people use a dollar bill as a ghetto-rigged "perfect" roller.

people that can't really master the finesse required to slide the paper back and forth with their fingers normally use the dollar bill technique.

personally, i'm a table-roller. i get the joint or blunt in the right shape, then i lay it on a table or some other hard surface and finish the roll, applying even pressure along the whole thing.

9/10, it comes out looking like a cigarette or a cigar/cigarillo (depending on how much herbal i'm twisting up), and i'm not just trying to cise myself up, either. :)

I cheat when I roll.. I get something that I can twist between my fingers, such as a swisher. I roll it back in forth, spilling the tobacco onto a sheet of paper or some shit, then pack weed back into the "tube" with a pencil, pen, w/e

Salutations,

Why settle for anything less than the original?!...

4gmf6u.jpg

Good day, have fun!!