• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction How-To prepare liquid Morphine from time released tablets

I personally wouldn't bother with trying to inject anything from a combination pill with an NSAID. Remember that orally the opiate medicine part of the pill has a low bioavailability of ~30%-40% whereas an injection is 100% (of whatever percentage of the medicine actually gets appropriately dissolved in the water & makes it into the syringe.

Wheel filters?

Where do you acquire your wheel filters? & are they compatible with using normal, non-Leur-lock syringes? How do they work?

Personally i think plugging is hugely over rated and that morphines bio must be fairly similar between oral and rectal use. Im sure the lowest dose of a morphine suppositry is 15mg in uk where 10 mg is the lowest in instant release tablets and 5mg as time released morphine. Also i think morphine's water solubilty is wrong on wikipedia it says 62.5mg per 1ml .

Im pritty sure that it does not exceed 30-40mg when your trying to dissolve it in cold water and that its water solubility should have 2 different figures for cold water and warm/hot water. Ive been on mst for years and have tried plugging it loads of times. Im going to give the baking soda tip a try with 2x 30mg tablet.s I did plug 5x 10mg Instant Release Morphine and a 100mg grey mst continus at the same time with about 5ml of water a couple of years back and got absolutely sod all of it. In fact im sure oral would of been better. Can anyone list a decent method that they know for a fact does work on the mst continus brand so i can re assess my opinions on plugging? Also Is instant release better or Time release better. Also is plugging the wax bad for your health in any way ? Obviously it is if injected but with plugging should you filter your solution ?

What about Diamorphine hydrochloride tablets if one was to aquire some they only come in 10mg's would they be better for plugging than 10mg Morphine Sulphate 10mg instant release sevredol ? And will morph, oxy or diamorph tabs popped into a oral medicine syringe with water drawn up using a shake and shoot method work fine with instant release tablets ? I need to switch my meds to oxy or diamorphine tablets as im so oral morphine tollerant thats how i know plugging is no better or if it is, Its only by a fraction.

Also have you or anyone ever done a comparrison against wheel filters and those sterifilt ?

peace out

You can find them easily by using any search engine and then ordering from your website of choice. We cannot officially endorse or recommend any websites or products or link you directly, sorry but it's currently site policy. Google will help you just type in what you're looking for.

I’d like to convert this to just a GENERAL question about these things, please…

:?

I was really hoping for a more general answer, such as: “at my local pharmacy” or “online” at worst. At best, “I personally buy them from a popular online auction & storefront website”.

I hope that I can still get an answer here, even being terribly vague. If not, please remember that I'm only requesting general information, as I thought I mentioned previously. That being said, I would like to be able to ask for general information about the wheel filters. Themselves, they shouldn't be considered to be dangerous to discuss. If you don't mind, may I please ask about this… generally… please?
Thank you,
—Issokay

You can find them easily by using any search engine and then ordering from your website of choice. We cannot officially endorse or recommend any websites or products or link you directly, sorry but it's currently site policy. Google will help you just type in what you're looking for.

I would like to rephrase this to a GENERAL question format…

:!

I don't request a recommendation. But I could be told “What type of website” which carries them.

And I could get general info: “The wheel filters either can/cannot be used with normal syringes without the lock thing on them.”

Is this acceptable, if you don't mind?

Thank you,
—Issokay

Last edited:
Ok, after thoroughly reading this post, I'm going to give this a try in the morning. Now, I know this post is for rectal admin; but, would this procedure effectively convert my MS-ER' s to MS-IR's for oral admin as well??

Ok, after thoroughly reading this post, I'm going to give this a try in the morning. Now, I know this post is for rectal admin; but, would this procedure effectively convert my MS-ER' s to MS-IR's for oral admin as well??

Yes! I have tried all ROAS currently avoiding the spikes cause once you go there you've seen God, and you want to visit as often as possible lol

I haven't tried the method outlined in the main post minus the near boiling water method. My personal favorite method as of lately. since loweringg tolerance to a point where 200 oral ms can get me feeling pretty snugly. Anyways I digress.
My method lately when I dont have oc, is to make a nice hot cup of coffee. Crush however many pills I want in a small glass dish with a spoon. (found that to be the easiest way with minimal loss. Grinders and such eat dust.) A ridiculously tiny amount but when you're an addict you want every spec of dust! Lol anywhoo.
Take your cup of coffee (black) freshly brewed and add some to your crushed ms.. I don't have specific volumes I just see if it's enough to dissolve everything. And it gets the binders too. Then once it's dissolved bottoms up! No need to wait an ungodly 8-12 hours to get high.. Cmon now no one here has that kind of patience lmao. Then chug something like coke. I find coke the best cause the chemicals in it can eat metal lmao
Anywhoo I find this method very effective. Isn't "instant" persay.but within 2 hours I'm in my niece e warm opiate blanket that lasts at least 6 hours. hehe ? totally kills oc in the length department. But the oral rush of oc, is next to unbeatable... My spine still tingles everytime I think about it hahaha

Anyway stay safe my fellow addicts!
And remember, the sites famous sayin, you can always take more but never less. Please be safe folks. Getting fucked up and high isn't bad, as long as the only crime you commit is the purchases lol But dying is very bad! haha

Ahh and as I'm writing this I used my method on 165mg of msc 15 blue m boxes. And I'm high as fuck hence my long winded post.
I really hope someone finds this and makes use of it!

I hope people don't mind me bringing up this thread as it hasn't been active for a while but I have searched and have not been able to find an answer to the question that is concerning me.

I have been an opioid user for over 20 years and on the methadone for 17 so obviously my tolerance is pretty high.

I really like morphine as I find it plays much better with my methadone than heroin does for whatever reason.

I do not inject anymore so of coarse I am faced with the problem of needing rather large amounts of morphine to have a worthwhile effect when taking it orally and after doing research I thought plugging may be the answer.

I read tricombs instructions and followed his protocol precisely except I did not adjust the ph of my mixture.

I found a very good study regarding extracting morphine from ms contin and after reading it I have a couple of questions.

Firstly the authors of this study do not seem to think it is necessary to let the mixture stand for any length of time, here is a quote from the study.
Morphine in the ms contin brand of time release tablets is embedded in a complex dual matrix of hydroxyethyl cellulose and cetostearyl alcohol designed to release the drug over a 12 hour period, crushing the tablet disrupts this matrix allowing the rapid extraction of morphine.

I am not trying to start an argument about whether or not you do have to wait or not, I myself do let it sit as I follow tricombs protocol, I am just stating what is in the article.

The question that I am really concerned about is regarding adjusting the ph of the solution.

I read the link to the pubmed article that says raising the ph of the solution improves the absorbtion of rectaly administered morphine so I intended on doing exactly that until I read this in the study I found.

The aqueous solubility of morphine is critically dependent on its ionization and therefor the ph.

The authors quote figures of about 13mg/ml at a ph of 6 and 5mg/ml at a ph of 6.5 so I am thinking at a ph of around 8 which is what tricomb recommends it would be almost insoluble.

My knowledge of chemistry is only very basic so I am sure I may just be confusing myself here but it would be great if someone more knowledgeable could help me out here.

I have only plugged once so far and got quite a good result from 100mg of morphine sulphate, if I get a drastic improvement from raising the ph of the solution as tricombs link states I think I could get very good results without resorting to huge doses, I am concerned however that if I do raise the ph the morphine would come out of solution.

Here is the article I refer to.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2803777/

Sorry if this post is a bit long winded

the amount of illiteracy here is alarming

How-To prepare liquid Morphine from time released tablets, a step by step guide by Tricomb

Why you don't heat these:

They gel without heat, but the gelling is worse when heated,
The older ER formulations require an inordinate amount of water to extract a meager amount,
too many filtration steps, syringe filters- not wheel filters- are too small to be useful, and separation from the poly ethyl cellulose material is difficult at best
Yields are quite low.
Excess water has to be vacuum evaporated to reach usable morphine density.
5 mg per cc is fairly useless. All the ER formulations should be best taken as directed.

Newer studies on the particulate count from trying to filter for IV use is scary.
The small sub micro particles can cause embolisms, infections,
abscesses, death in general.

The new MS CONTIN formulation incorporates new anti-abuse ingredients
wherein the morphine sulfate is more or less caged or interlocked by the long chained polymers mixed in.
Also they are harder than the human bite can crush.
Tests using mechanical blenders reveal damaged blades = metal shavings mixed in!. HARD stuff.
Internally the morphine sulfate is released by enzymes and other digestive processes that CANNOT be copied in vitro.
That's the good/bad news.
Morphine base in USP purity is easily extracted from another formulation requiring only household non-sudsy ammonia, good pH papers, filter paper.
but that's another story.
Its all about harm reduction at this point.

Hello. I'm trying to find out how to plug M-eslon. All I can find is info on MS Contin which are the round pills with the coating but I have capsules with little beads but not hydromorphcontin. Please help with my M-eslon. I cant seem to get anything from crushing and plugging. Thanks